Transit Neptune conjunct Mars...

soratothamax

I am really sick of this transit Neptune conjunct Mars in the 4th house. I am so drained easily, I feel overcome with worry and anxiety, and I feel lost and unsure.

I know this transit has a lot to do with it.

And this is all going on in the 4th house. Mars in Pisces in the 4th is already not the most assertive energy, but Neptune is making it even more difficult to move about directly or assertively.

The crazy part is this is going to be going on until 2019! The same year as my Saturn return.

The problem is I so desperately need to be assertive. I'm at a point where I need to work hard (Saturn is in the 2nd house telling me I haven't been working hard enough for the money I need to survive). Saturn has been teaching me to reevaluate my self-worth, to save my money rather than spend it, and to do what I have to do to survive. This came after I left an abusive home situation.

But every time I read about the transit or get a reading, I'm told that it's not a good time to be assertive or to pursue my self-interests.

Has anyone experienced this aspect of Mars conjunct Neptune or has anyone come into contact with anyone who has had this aspect? What advice did you give and was it bad to be assertive during the transit?

Does anyone know more about Mars-Neptune conj in the 4th?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_85_my_chart_2017723.71098.31002.jpg
    astro_24gw_85_my_chart_2017723.71098.31002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

katydid

===============================================
The good thing is that your Mars is pretty well aspected. It is part of a nice Water Grand Trine and has 2 nice sextiles, one of them to Neptune.

In reality, this transit might be the best time for you to learn how to tap into the potential of Neptune as it relates to your Mars.

Your natal Mars is inundated with watery Neptunian energy and always will be. It trines Jupiter/Chiron in Cancer, Trines your Moon/Jupiter in Scorpio, and sextiles Neptune and Mercury.

The Mercury in Taurus conjunct the descendant might show you the way out of your feelings of powerlessness. Mercury rules your 8th and 11th, and is in the 7th. And it is the only aspect to your Mars that is not in the WATER element. Mercury in Taurus might be your lifeline.

Mercury in Taurus in the 7th can signify being bonded with a down to earth, practical reliable partner. Mercury in Taurus is very productive and determined. Can you find ways to tap into that Earthiness in your self? If not, you can make a partnership with some one who can help you do so.

Your Mars in Pisces brings in the creative, artistic skills, 'investigative' people skills. You can see people for who they are, because of your probing 1st house, Moon/Pluto.

The Mercury in Taurus is needed to nail things down, get things done efficiently and to be well paid for doing so.

Last edited:

Lin

The dynamic of this transit will change when Jupiter crosses your ASC this fall and then it will trine your Jupiter. You can't feel this right now because Jupiter is in the 12th doing you no good at all. So try to be a bit more optimistic and watch your other transits month by month.
I know...Neptune can seem to stay forever...but it doesn't.

And actually, this moment in time may actually help you with your Saturn return later.
You won't know till then,
LIN

HoldOrFold

Has anyone experienced this aspect of Mars conjunct Neptune or has anyone come into contact with anyone who has had this aspect? What advice did you give and was it bad to be assertive during the transit?

Does anyone know more about Mars-Neptune conj in the 4th?

I went through Neptune square Mars for a couple of years and it was pretty insane. Watch out for faster moving transiting planets conjoining, squaring or opposing your natal Mars which should trigger Neptune transit and get you acquainted with the nature of it a bit more.

When Neptune started squaring my Mars, a couple of friends came into my life who had their Saturn at the same degree as transiting Neptune (so their Saturn was squaring my Mars). They were around a lot during this time and they indecently left after the transit was over. They also came into my life when Venus conjoined transiting Neptune and events were triggered when other planets got involved.

soratothamax

===============================================
The good thing is that your Mars is pretty well aspected. It is part of a nice Water Grand Trine and has 2 nice sextiles, one of them to Neptune.

In reality, this transit might be the best time for you to learn how to tap into the potential of Neptune as it relates to your Mars.

Your natal Mars is inundated with watery Neptunian energy and always will be. It trines Jupiter/Chiron in Cancer, Trines your Moon/Jupiter in Scorpio, and sextiles Neptune and Mercury.

The Mercury in Taurus conjunct the descendant might show you the way out of your feelings of powerlessness. Mercury rules your 8th and 11th, and is in the 7th. And it is the only aspect to your Mars that is not in the WATER element. Mercury in Taurus might be your lifeline.

Mercury in Taurus in the 7th can signify being bonded with a down to earth, practical reliable partner. Mercury in Taurus is very productive and determined. Can you find ways to tap into that Earthiness in your self? If not, you can make a partnership with some one who can help you do so.

Your Mars in Pisces brings in the creative, artistic skills, 'investigative' people skills. You can see people for who they are, because of your probing 1st house, Moon/Pluto.

The Mercury in Taurus is needed to nail things down, get things done efficiently and to be well paid for doing so.

I do have too much watery influences! It's ridiculous because it makes me so emotional and a little passive. Ugh. I can't seem to get that boost of energy everyone my age has.

I definitely want to tap into my earthy Mercury. I haven't quite figured out how yet. But I know it's nagging at me, telling me to get myself stable!

soratothamax

I went through Neptune square Mars for a couple of years and it was pretty insane. Watch out for faster moving transiting planets conjoining, squaring or opposing your natal Mars which should trigger Neptune transit and get you acquainted with the nature of it a bit more.

When Neptune started squaring my Mars, a couple of friends came into my life who had their Saturn at the same degree as transiting Neptune (so their Saturn was squaring my Mars). They were around a lot during this time and they indecently left after the transit was over. They also came into my life when Venus conjoined transiting Neptune and events were triggered when other planets got involved.

Ah, those faster moving planets. I really should be paying attention to them. I take them for granted because they move so fast.

Which transit has been the most challenging or awakening for you? Which fast moving planetary aspect really triggered that Neptune?

soratothamax

The dynamic of this transit will change when Jupiter crosses your ASC this fall and then it will trine your Jupiter. You can't feel this right now because Jupiter is in the 12th doing you no good at all. So try to be a bit more optimistic and watch your other transits month by month.
I know...Neptune can seem to stay forever...but it doesn't.

And actually, this moment in time may actually help you with your Saturn return later.
You won't know till then,
LIN

This fall? That time flew. It feels like it just entered! Oh that's good news.

I guess I have to try to be more optimistic until then. This Jupiter in the 12th is leaving me lost and unsure. It's driving me mad.

When does Jupiter enter Scorpio or around my first house?

Last edited:

Rawiri

I guess I have to try to be more optimistic until then. This Jupiter in the 12th is leaving me lost and unsure. It's driving me mad.

Jupiter enters (tropical) Scorpio 10th October.

HoldOrFold

Ah, those faster moving planets. I really should be paying attention to them. I take them for granted because they move so fast.

Which transit has been the most challenging or awakening for you? Which fast moving planetary aspect really triggered that Neptune?

It was gradual and subtle the way it's influence permeated my life, but the planets triggering the transit brought people and situations into my life who played a part in the overall theme. After a while I was knee deep in the transit without realizing.

Venus conjoined transiting Neptune over a weekend and two females became my friends and brought a legal narcotic with them into my home of which I partook. Subsequent transits triggering the Neptune transit brought events in this vein which took it's toll on my psyche after awhile. It took quite some work to recover after the transit was over.

Also one of my bathrooms developed a persistent leak which damaged several apartments below and then I had a mold problem in the bathroom so had to spend lots of money getting an industrial dehumidifier to dry the place out over a long period of time.

Towards the end of the transit I was experiencing pretty paranormal phenomena on a regular basis and my inner Mars nature had taken on quite a mystical quality. I'd have dreams about being a Night of the Templar and feel like I was on some sacred quest of some kind in my life.

Jude Law, the actor, has Mars in the same sign and about the same degree as mine. During the Neptune transit he was starring in a production about a drunken shipwrecked sailor... very Neptune square Mars, it seemed he channeled the influence through his work.

david starling

I have Mercury and Mars Conj in Pisces, and there's Neptune, telling me to pay no attention to Saturn! :lol: I'm looking forward to my Jupiter return in Scorpio. Not liking the Jup/Libra matchup.

soratothamax

Also one of my bathrooms developed a persistent leak which damaged several apartments below and then I had a mold problem in the bathroom so had to spend lots of money getting an industrial dehumidifier to dry the place out over a long period of time.

So crazy! I'm experiencing some leaking too! It first happened from someone else's apartment into mine. Then it happened with the toilet that leaked downstairs. Now there's issues with the sink!

Maybe this has something to do with it being in the 4th house?

Man, that's rough to have Venus trip out like that. So far, my Venus is in the 8th and possible squared/or is going to square my Mars conjunct Neptune at some point.

Last edited:

soratothamax

I have Mercury and Mars Conj in Pisces, and there's Neptune, telling me to pay no attention to Saturn! :lol: I'm looking forward to my Jupiter return in Scorpio. Not liking the Jup/Libra matchup.

Ugh, I can't stand Jup/lib either, especially in the 12th house. It seemed alright, almost fun in the 11th. I made a lot of good connections. Those people helped me get the job I have now. But as soon as it hit that 12th, everything just seemed to go downhill. I'm looking forward to a brand new start. I'm trying to think of ways to get there.

But I just feel so drained and sick easily, which makes it difficult.

I need to start ignoring Saturn, it just won't go away! Maybe because it's in one of those personal houses.

katydid

It was gradual and subtle the way it's influence permeated my life, but the planets triggering the transit brought people and situations into my life who played a part in the overall theme. After a while I was knee deep in the transit without realizing.

Venus conjoined transiting Neptune over a weekend and two females became my friends and brought a legal narcotic with them into my home of which I partook. Subsequent transits triggering the Neptune transit brought events in this vein which took it's toll on my psyche after awhile. It took quite some work to recover after the transit was over.

Towards the end of the transit I was experiencing pretty paranormal phenomena on a regular basis and my inner Mars nature had taken on quite a mystical quality. I'd have dreams about being a Night of the Templar and feel like I was on some sacred quest of some kind in my life.

Jude Law, the actor, has Mars in the same sign and about the same degree as mine. During the Neptune transit he was starring in a production about a drunken shipwrecked sailor... very Neptune square Mars, it seemed he channeled the influence through his work.

When Neptune was in Aquarius, squaring my husband's Mars/Scorpio --[and he is an Aries]----we had an interior leak in the upstairs bathtub pipe. It slowly leaked underneath the tub, into the floor, then began dripping from the kitchen ceiling...:sad:

It was very expensive to rip it all out, and we had mold problems there too. And we had two kids, and that was worrisome...:sideways:

HoldOrFold

So crazy! I'm experiencing some leaking too! It first happened from someone else's apartment into mine. Then it happened with the toilet that leaked downstairs. Now there's issues with the sick!

Maybe this has something to do with it being in the 4th house?

Man, that's rough to have Venus trip out like that. So far, my Venus is in the 8th and possible squared/or is going to square my Mars conjunct Neptune at some point.

I believe you can avoid lower outer manifestations such as the leaks in the house if you work out what it symbolically represents and then sort that out in yourself/your-life first. For me, the water damage, mold and damp felt like it correlated with the lifestyle I found myself in during that time. I'm sure it varies depending on your circumstance and chart configurations.

Neptune's retrograding away from your Mars but around Summer/Autumn 2018 I think you'll start seeing it's nature. In the winter next year, you'll have Mars conjunct Mars and then Jupiter square Mars which I'm sure will trigger events related to the transit as a whole.

When Neptune was in Aquarius, squaring my husband's Mars/Scorpio --[and he is an Aries]----we had an interior leak in the upstairs bathtub pipe. It slowly leaked underneath the tub, into the floor, then began dripping from the kitchen ceiling...:sad:

It was very expensive to rip it all out, and we had mold problems there too. And we had two kids, and that was worrisome...:sideways:

It seems the leaking phenomena is pretty common with these contacts and fighting back water and damp seems pretty fitting for Mars/Neptune!

david starling

I have a leaking drain-pipe from the shower and the kitchen sink. It's going under the house, into the dirt, and waters a tree. I should fix it, but it's not doing any harm. Saturn says "fix it", Neptune says "scr*w Saturn, let it leak.":lol:
On an unrelated(?) note, the White House is freaked over a different type of "leak".

belabismo

I'm experiencing the same conjunction myself, my Mars is at 14 degrees Pisces. I have been working the past 2 years towards building experience and taking courses towards a masters degree, and now I really don't feel like I have the energy to pursue it. I'm usually not assertive, so I'm not sure that I have less assertiveness now, but I do know my career vision is murkier than it's been in the past few years, though I'm usually prone to changing my mind. Anyway, I've just been trying to focus on leisure and creative pursuits, but at the same time over the course of next few years Uranus will be moving over my Sun and my Saturn is in the fifth. Ergo I think I need to use this time to establish myself and learn how to have fun.

soratothamax

I believe you can avoid lower outer manifestations such as the leaks in the house if you work out what it symbolically represents and then sort that out in yourself/your-life first. For me, the water damage, mold and damp felt like it correlated with the lifestyle I found myself in during that time. I'm sure it varies depending on your circumstance and chart configurations.

Neptune's retrograding away from your Mars but around Summer/Autumn 2018 I think you'll start seeing it's nature. In the winter next year, you'll have Mars conjunct Mars and then Jupiter square Mars which I'm sure will trigger events related to the transit as a whole.

It seems the leaking phenomena is pretty common with these contacts and fighting back water and damp seems pretty fitting for Mars/Neptune!

I do believe you have a point, that there's a spiritual meaning to this. Neptune tends to be responsible for those more spiritual meaning. And I will admit, I've been living too much of a bohemian lifestyle. I haven't been as stable as I should be. I've been into alternative medicine (Uranus is in the 6th too, in Aries which is ruled by Mars). And this lifestyle is because it's cheaper. I will have to observe it much closer.

Mars conjunct Mars worries me. It seems like a fight between family in the 4th house. XD My family is volatile and aggressive.

soratothamax

I'm experiencing the same conjunction myself, my Mars is at 14 degrees Pisces. I have been working the past 2 years towards building experience and taking courses towards a masters degree, and now I really don't feel like I have the energy to pursue it. I'm usually not assertive, so I'm not sure that I have less assertiveness now, but I do know my career vision is murkier than it's been in the past few years, though I'm usually prone to changing my mind. Anyway, I've just been trying to focus on leisure and creative pursuits, but at the same time over the course of next few years Uranus will be moving over my Sun and my Saturn is in the fifth. Ergo I think I need to use this time to establish myself and learn how to have fun.

Yes! I just got a new job, but it's not stable. And now I'm lost because I worked so hard for 5 years to get this job, with the same company. They finally hired me, but told me that it would be temporary. It ended just two months ago. I feel like I wasted so much energy and time.

I also have never been the most pursuant. I've been into creative pursuits, but something keeps nagging at me to get up and get to work. XD