8th House Cancer 9°17'32
9th House Leo 6°31'48
10th Virgo 6°22'44
11th House Libra 9°00'54
12th House Scorpio 11°50'53

Sun Libra 11°07'23 in house 11 direct
Moon Capricorn 16°50'01 in house 2 direct
Mercury Libra 24°52'46 in house 11 direct
Venus Scorpio 10°56'57 in house 11 direct (but i think my venus in 12th house :l )
Mars Cancer 11°36'35 in house 8 direct
Jupiter Virgo 28°37'38 in house 10 direct
Saturn Aquarius 11°56'25 in house 3 retrograde
Uranus Capricorn 14°05'49 in house 2 direct
Neptune Capricorn 16°11'32 in house 2 direct
Pluto Scorpio 21°17'27 in house 12 direct
True Node Sagittarius 24°41'00 in house 1 retrograde

I searching all about my natal chart everyday..
but too much condition about transit, conjuct, etc...

maybe someone who more understand can give me advice?
i am biseksual, you can see it in my natal chart? :w00t:
well i had problem 2014. financial, study, relationship, family just a mess for me. my life so unpredictable.

i still cant get over about my breakup last year.
but 1 week a go i tell the truth to my ex about what i want, well i still got rejected but i am feel a bit free now.

pls can you tell me what you can see in my natal chart.
thankyouverymuch :)

Last edited:

astrology02

Initially when I looked at your chart I noticed that your midheaven, 2nd house and 6th house (all which have to do with career/ money) are in good signs. Especially Taurus and capricorn are good for money.

But then when I had a closer look I noticed that although the signs are good, the 2nd house is very afflicted. The 2nd house (of money/income) has neptune in it. This means that there can be some disillusionment when it comes to money. You have an easy come easy go attitude towards money. Neptune is a very spiritual idealistic planet so it could also mean that you aren't as attached to the material world. I don't have 2nd house neptune, but neptune is currently transiting my 2nd house and it seems it's money problem after money problem!!

The planets in the 2nd house (neptune, moon and uranus are all afflicted) so this adds to the stress. And the 2nd house's ruler is saturn which in your chart is retrograde which can create delays when it comes to achieving your desires. Also your venus (a planet of prosperity and love) is tightly squaring your saturn (planet of restrictions). I have venus in saturn and it is very challenging. It can lead to disappointment in love because we don't love ourselves like we should. Our outer world is just a reflection of whats going on inside us and until we learn self love we can never expect others to love us. But the good thing with this aspect is it gets better with age (particularly after your 1st saturn return).
Look up on the internet about saturn square venus because I believe this aspect is the one that is responsible for a lot of your sadness. Once you understand it better you can work on improving it. I am 26 and I have experienced true love- but it was only after I faced my own inner demons and learned to approve of myself.

The next thing is right now Pluto is transiting your 2nd house and that is causing a lot of havoc on your finances. Whenever pluto transits a planet or house it brings every issue to the surface and forces us to deal with us deepest insecurities. It is also conjuncting your moon. (also neptune and uranus- but because these are outer planets you don't feel them as much). But it hitting almost directly soon on your moon is most likely bringing intense emotions to the surface- and forcing you to deal with things you kept buried for awhile. And because your natal pluto is in the 12th house it can cause psychological problems. So if you can get through the next little while things will get better :) Just know it is pluto that is making your life hell right now. You have a ton of planets in cardinal signs (libra, cancer, capricorn) and because pluto is currently in a cardinal sign it is activating all those planets either by square, opposition or conjunction. Plus in april 2015 we experienced a cardinal grand cross so that most likely made your life crazy.

And work on healing the saturn square venus aspect- there are a lot of meditations out there on self love- because until you believe you deserve love (on a subconscious level) you will keep experiencing disappointment.

This comes from my own experience- because I know how painful this aspect can be. Usually I wouldn't write this much in a response but I know the pain you have experienced.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Your current difficulties are reflected by the transits occurring in your chart, many of which are very challenging. Saturn has been transiting your 12th H in the past 2 years and is about to move across your Ascendant; this is typically a time of major changes requiring adaptability and personal adjustment. During this transit it has made contact with your natal Pluto, activating the afflictions that often affect us at the Soul level.

Pluto demands that we see the truth of the reality that we are living, and the need to purge the inner conflicts in order to affect change in our external circumstances. Pluto is about a three step process:
first one must endure challenges that force the need to change, and thus begin the process of purging; in turn, personal transformation is required so that in the end one can become regenerated to start over again.
When Saturn crosses the ASC, we face changes at the personality level; we find the need to work on how we project ourselves into the world and make necessary adaptations to our persona.

Another difficulty for you is having the Sun in a t-square configuration with Mars in opposition to a strong conjunction of Moon, Uranus and Neptune. The challenges of this have a significant effect on your sense of Identity [probably the signature of your gender preferences. I would offer more personal counsel if you would care to PM me.

sieviete

halo astrology02, LIBRA, Kimbermoon, rahu

thank you for advice. so trueee
my love life........ i dont know how to meditation, my brain can not stop to thinking. i just pray to make me feel more calm now. i want to heal my self first.
money is weird thing for me. my life like roller coaster.

my dream i want happy family with my love life :/ and become rich if it possible.

can you see my strength and my weakness? pls explain.. i need to know my basic.

and rahu, my sappho in libra.

Last edited:

dowhanawi

You asked me to look at your chart. I have to say astrology02 nailed it. Try meditation with a flame and try yoga.
Put Capricorn to work and make lists. This should help you look at things related to the second house with a bit more reality. Anything that is a wish or a hope, title so in your list. Then what you have/accomplished and what you want/need and how to do it. Don't focus on rich. That's a fantasy. Focus on secure. Cap is good at that. A job with potential to rise, don't expect to just show up and to be in charge, the best, got it coveted. (Virgo 10). Understand that those their longer have wisdom and understanding that you need to learn from them.

You should be strong at socializing, working in the community (Libra in 11 with sun, merc, Venus) so long as you don't get judgmental with people. Let them do their life their way. There is perhaps a tendancy (with the square to your 2nd house conjunction) to be upset when people point out reality vs your fantasy. Realize instead these people are being helpful.

My guess is a partner with a Venus in cancer. Some leo and Gemini in their charts would be good. But not gem or cancer in their 2nd house. It would depend on placement, but you need some of that in your chart. And the right guy isnt going to happen till you work out the venus-saturn issue. Till you do, the wrong guy will choose you, no matter his chart (cuz everyone has possibility of using the negative or positive traits.

Last edited:

dowhanawi

And ignore the ex. Work on Venus Saturn (love and look after yourself). That guy us an ex you hooked up with while using the negative qualities if Venus/Saturn so you likely gave and gave and gave with nothing but breadcrumbs in return. Trust me, you don't want him back!

sieviete

:innocent: thank you dowhanawi. ya astrology02 very complete answer.

my focus now should on self healing.
i searching on youtube about meditation.
i dont know if meditation class in my city is available now :(

about money.. even i facing money problem, up and down, the weird thing is i dont plan to buy home *small home :tongue:*
one day my friend told me about home then next day i see location. bummmmp i decided to force my self to buy this home, maybe because my cap. now for at least for 1-2 year i cant buy food even for take care my self to buy new clothes lol. all my salary for this.. i still living in my parents house. well they dont mind about it. sometimes i force things to extreme and didnt plan to do it.:andy::andy::andy::alien: such a gambler:annoyed: so yeah.. i cant do what i want now. i need to wait for 1.5 year:sleeping: to free my self.

dowhanawi

:innocent: thank you dowhanawi. ya astrology02 very complete answer.

my focus now should on self healing.
i searching on youtube about meditation.
i dont know if meditation class in my city is available now :(

about money.. even i facing money problem, up and down, the weird thing is i dont plan to buy home *small home :tongue:*
one day my friend told me about home then next day i see location. bummmmp i decided to force my self to buy this home, maybe because my cap. now for at least for 1-2 year i cant buy food even for take care my self to buy new clothes lol. all my salary for this.. i still living in my parents house. well they dont mind about it. sometimes i force things to extreme and didnt plan to do it.:andy::andy::andy::alien: such a gambler:annoyed: so yeah.. i cant do what i want now. i need to wait for 1.5 year:sleeping: to free my self.

I never said buy a second house. I was referring to the 2nd house in your chart (charts are divided into 12 houses representing areas of your life).

sieviete

haha i dont mean buy second house

you say capricorn = secure.
so i tell my story.. maybe i buy my 1st house is because my capricorn.
i buy house because i think for long term (cap)
but with unexpectedly. maybe because my uranus / neptune

i rigid and royal at same time with money. i will do anything to reach my goal. even i can not do anything i want after that, because i know this is the best for me.

anyway thanks

sieviete

ahh.. its just for half year i write this thread.

i just resign my job. i dont like it at all. many tension i get. i cant handle it anymore
i want to be a marketing. what do you think???

and about love life. i met someone and become an ex now lol
i dont know her natal chart
but she have gemini sun and pluto scorpio
she was my dream girl for 5 years!!
we just date for 1 month we breakup in march
maybe i need to work on with my self more. love is so much pain:sad: again lol

i dont know how to be patient. i just feel ****.
the more i have patient the more i feel they give sh** but when i cant handle anymore. i angry then they are gone.

ah you all so true. i need healing from venus/saturn