[Brazil]S.Capricorn, M.Scorpio, R.Aries, L.Taurus

sweetspot

Hi! :D

My name is Thiago and I'm from Santos, Brazil.
As a good capricorn person, age doesn't matter to me but for those whose interested I have 28 years old.
My objective in this forum is meet new people, find more informations and interpretations about the different aspects planetary and train my "streetwise" English.

I always had a crush on astrology and in these six last months I went very deeply in the study specially when I discovered my wheel of fortune -Piscies - so I need to invest in astrology so I can make some extra money making Birth Charts lol.

Jokes aside, I really love interpret the positions of the planets thinking its like a big story with gods and forces of nature that envolves every life form in the universe.
My planetary position (by www.astro.com)​

Sun: Capricorn
Moon: Scorpio
Mercury: Capricorn
Venus: Capricorn
Mars: Scorpio
Jupiter: Aquarius
Saturn: Sagittarius
Uranus: Sagittarius
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
True Node: Taurus

I like a lot mysticism, music (love Shiina Ringo) and have three beautiful cats: 2 brothers: Limão [the tiger one] and Babooshka [the black adult one]; and a fluffy black cat who had followed me (Nidalee).​

Attachments

• WP_20140328_002.jpg
    WP_20140328_002.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Captura de Tela 2015-01-04 às 17.06.49.png
    Captura de Tela 2015-01-04 às 17.06.49.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 27

theoddone

I spy a Capricorn stellium (three or more planets in one house or sign. I could be wrong). :)

Also, welcome fellow Capricorn. I have five planets there myself: Sun, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Mercury.

kkkkk
this year (2015). Mars will help me <3

because I thought transit Jupi is in already Leo since Summer of 2014
it did first sqaure aspect to both Taurus and Scorpio.
So our marses are opposed by the natal. (Mine is Taurus 14th degree)
from the beginning of this period, still I am so energetic, really

so I mentioned that already you may too, to be a lucky, energetic, or whatever.

Last edited:

sweetspot

I spy a Capricorn stellium (three or more planets in one house or sign. I could be wrong). :)

Also, welcome fellow Capricorn. I have five planets there myself: Sun, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Mercury.

never heard about that stellium, I will sure search for that in google.*thx for the information :D

sweetspot

because I thought transit Jupi is in already Leo since Summer of 2014
it did first sqaure aspect to both Taurus and Scorpio.
So our marses are opposed by the natal. (Mine is Taurus 14th degree)
from the beginning of this period, still I am so energetic, really

so I mentioned that already you may too, to be a lucky, energetic, or whatever.
OMG! you are amazing! I will study hard to follow you guys o/

LyP

o/!!!! Que bom que não sou o único brasileiro :D Qualquer coisa se quiser trocar figurinhas so avisar!

[Good that I'm not the only Brazilian :D If you want to share some information just call me]

Muito bom poder falar português,haha o/
vou mandar um convite de amizade