Are people with aspect Sextile Mercury - Jupiter mostly famous?

DreamOfDawn

Basically the title says it out all......I just want to know if people with aspect Sextile Mercury - Jupiter mostly like to be famous?

Carole

This aspect might bring many good things to the native, but no aspect by itself, as good as it can be, can make anyone famous, healthy, wealthy or wise. It only shows a potential, and it will depend on the native to do something with it, provided that there are other factors in the chart supporting this asset to be developed effective and positively.

Carole

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
DreamofDawn, I have found mostly that Jupiter sextile mercury gives a quick wit- and an ease of communication...So maybe comedians might have this aspect- but for quirky wit Uranus is often involved. For fame or otherwise the tenth house and also the North node...a sun in H10 with positive aspects greatly assists fame...but if you look at famous people's charts they are all different! Cheers, lillyjgc

Lissa

I personally don't think Mercury sextile Jupiter makes one famous.It can be really helpful when it comes to communication matters and make one very witty and interested in philosophical matters or in the learning of foreign languages,which can be helpful if you're famous,but I don't think the aspect alone brings fame to anyone.Jupiter can ensure one is well-liked by others-but not necessarily famous.

For fame you have to look at the10th house and it's rulers I believe.

DreamOfDawn

Then I guess it's just a coincidence of the two celebrities' charts that I looked...:p

Lissa: What is a ruler of a house?

Last edited:

Lissa

Hi Dream of Dawn,

The ruler of a house is the planet that rules the sign located on a certain house cusp.Let's say you have Pisces on the10th house-the rulers of your10th house would be Jupiter and you can use Neptune as well.

Greetings,
Lissa