Will this trial result in an overthrow of the govt?

ElenaJ

On April 6th the trial begins on charges brought by the magistrates against Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. In 17 years since he has entered politics this is one of the infinite and strategically timed cases they have thrown against him: they have never won yet. However, this charge risks being more serious because of the media freak show it promises, with resulting negative images of him and the country.
The trial opens at 9:30 am in Milan. Attached is the chart for this time.
Will he win the case? Or will the magistrates have their way finally in overthrowing the duly elected governing party?
There are three female magistrates hearing the case.
Any input? Thanks.

Attachments

• Trial opens.gif
    Trial opens.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 22

dr. farr

In my outlook (on mundane astrological delineation), no it won't:

+I take the 10th (whole sign) house to represent him, his party and the government he and his party controls:
-Pisces is on the 10th, with the powerful, benefic star Achenar @ the MC ("gives success in public affairs"...)
-Pisces dispositor Jupiter is posited in Aries (thus fire and air-both yang forces, surround his/his party's significator)
-Jupiter is posited in the 11th whole sign house of friends, friendship and the "Good Spirit"-he will be aided by powerful friends (Mars is dignified by being in its own domicile in Aries, not far from Jupiter, flowing toward Jupiter, essentially sign conjunct with Jupiter)
-Jupiter itself is Cazimi-no higher dignity (for some of us at least)
-Jupiter is longitudinally conjunct the highly benefic star Alpheratz, so both the MC and the significator (Jupiter) are connected with potent benefic/constructive stars.
-Part of Fortune falls in the ascendant sign (1st whole sign house), Moon and Jupiter flow toward it.

So t(in my opinion) he opening trial date is highly auspicious for him, his party and their continued control of the government...

ElenaJ

I really don't follow the Achenar and Alpheratz influences (don't know about them) but I had come to the same conclusion.
What would be the significator of the magistrates (three women)?
Thanks

dr. farr

In my approach to mundane, it would be the 9th house (law courts) which would be Saturn; however, many would take the 10th house to be the judges OF a law court, and simply take the 9th to signify the law and actions in courts, with the 10th to represent the actions of the judges**. Of course here we find the government/prime minister also to be represented by the 10th house, so (for me) I stick to my outlook on mundane significators and give the lord of the sign on the 9th house as representative of the magistrates (in the reference chart the 9th whole sign house is under Aquarius, disposited by Saturn). Notice that Saturn here is retrograde, indicating (to me) that there will be division among the magistrates (self-conflict, etc)
Also note that Jupiter-Cazimi-Sun falls in a pitted degree: this suggests to me that nothing is going anywhere (blocked, boxed in) and so no changes (due to the trial) are indicated.

**in horary this is exactly what I do: the judge/magistrate is signified by the lord of the 10th, the court as such, as well as laws, lawyers, and so on, I allocate to the 9th and its lord.

Last edited: