Meaning of seeing a Meteor?

AquariusT

:smile: You're welcome. Sorry I didn't post anything else I was eating. LOL I have seen many. I have seen many sky happenings in my lifetime and they are amazing, aren't they?

dr. farr

In dynamic lithotherapy, meteorite (especially chondritic meteorite) is considered one of the most potent of all crystals and stones.

chris

I find it strange, that among my family and friends, I am the only one to notice shooting stars (meteors.)

I have seen 2 in one week while no one else has. I find it strange. BUt seeing a meteor can direct energy in the right direction for you if you know how to use it.

chris

I thought you are supposed to make a wish if you see shooting star ...
That is what I am talking about. A meteor can help you direct energy towards something if you focus on a thought as it shows up, it will burn up, but it's energy will help whoever wished upon it. Some of my "wishes" are coming true.

Culpeper

Premium Member
That's right, make a wish if you see a meteor, but don't tell anyone what you wished for if it's to be effective. Once when I lived in Los Angeles CA, I and a date drove up to Mount Wilson to see the Perseid meteor shower. It was a full moon, but the sky was full of meteors. I still won't disclose the wish I made. It was something that would take along time to come.

Mark

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 (at least in EST), I was talking with my father at night, as usual. I had in the weeks prior been preparing the first draft of my website (as has always been linked in my signature). My father already had several hosting accounts, so all I had to do was buy a domain and start uploading things. That night I made the decision to purchase the domain the next day. We usually talk in the workshop in the back yard. When we are finished, we usually walk outside, look up at the sky for one or two minutes, then say goodnight. The night that decision was made, we walked outside and looked up. A few seconds after I looked up, a single, bright streak shone across the sky. It was traveling South-East to North-West and took 1 to 2 seconds to cross the sky and disappear. Given that the purpose of my website is astrology, I decided to interpret this as a go-ahead sign. Not once before or since have I seen a meteoroid in that tiny time window, leaving the shop.

ARHAT

I find it strange, that among my family and friends, I am the only one to notice shooting stars (meteors.)

I have seen 2 in one week while no one else has. I find it strange. BUt seeing a meteor can direct energy in the right direction for you if you know how to use it.

Hi there, interesting insight. I feel similarly. Could you tell or elaborate what energy and how this energy that you point about be known and used in life?

I don't think it's mere happenstance that I see celestial beings and also shooting stars.

Thanks in advance.

aldebaran

I thought you were talking about another kind of experience; nonetheless, the way you phrase it seems to indicate you believe they are soul-bearing alive beings.

et iam nox umida caelo praecipitat suadentque cadentia sidera somnos...

And already the humid night is thrown by the sky and the shooting stars(cadentia sidera) persuade of sleeping...