Endometrial/Uterine Cancer Diagnosis

Shadowflash

Thank you so much, {{{dear ones,}}} for all the loving support and wise words above... I have a very challenged spine and at times, like now, it's very hard to type, so I can't reply individually nor at epic length as I'd like to... *grin* But briefly: Yes, by all means, the *essence* of this whole tamale IS spiritual, and is all about soulgrowth, and that is where my focus lives pretty much 93% of the time... And deeper still, the core of THAT for me, at this point, has to do with mustering enough Will and Desire to Live; if that's not in line, no treatment, allopathic or alternative, will work...eh? ;-> I really don't overemphasize astrological indicators within my considerations of life issues; they're merely synchronistic chime-ins, to me, that seem to always validate what I already know to be going on. In this instance, however, with such an intense choice of treatment options before me, I was looking a little deeper for astrological clues/cues that my very low understanding of medical astrology could easily miss! :) So thanks for what you offered along those lines, Frisiangal, re: Neptune/Uranus rulerships...

And yes, I've heard that Cancer Treatment Centers of America has done some good things for people...however, those would be people who enjoy the luxury of having "real" insurance. CTC has a few slots for those on Medicaid/po'folk-State-Programs like the one I'm on, but there's quite the waiting list for those few slots. And the only doctors I can see are the ones associated with my program, which would be (count 'em) One in my area. I'm in the rural desert, in AZ, which is a savagely-Republican, not-much-concerned-with-the-financially-needful state. Which I don't say from a *victim* standpoint; for me this just emphasizes the bottom line that my healing is MY responsibility! ;->

Oh, and SmilingSteph, thank you for laying out your vision of how chemo works... I'm so glad to know that for some people, it actually DOES do good things! I have not seen this much; in fact, I have now known three people who have been killed by chemo, not their cancer, and one of them after only two sessions... The two subtle-energyworkers I'm working with tell me, and I can feel for myself, that my vitality/physical strength is not in a very good position for enduring that toxicity; so I'm evaluating whether or not I can risk it...even with energywork to bolster me up... :crying: And I know that you're simply speaking from the allopathic context you work within, dear one, but I can't say as I accept that "if I don't do both, my chances of survival go down"...{{{hug}}}...I must believe that if it's my soul's choice to continue within this incarnation, *whatever* choice of treatment I make will work, allopathic or otherwise...and I guess that, once again, that really is the bottom line. Whether or not it's my soul's choice and my persona's capacity to enact it, to remain... *sigh*

Thank you again to everyone who took the time and energy to convey their wisdom and support, I can't tell you how much it means to me! Much love to you! ;)

Caro

Hi Shadowflash.
Ive heard the stuff about chemo over dosing too. if you do decide on this you must support your immune system with very healthy diet - veggie juices etc. but also more that this

you know some chemo drugs are derived from plants. yarrow beeing one such drugs. there are others.

I believe you have scorpio in your chart, then you are very strong but also stubborn you make your own choices. Im aqua sun with scorpio rising.

I wish you the best.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Shadowflash,
I've posted your chart so I can refer to it without going back-hope that's okay with you.

2i11too.gif

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Shadowflash,
Many people here have offered their kindness, knowledge etc and I would like to offer some astrological input which hopefully may help you on this particular journey.

I see the ascendant is ruled by the sun which in itself can be an indication that health matters may play an important role in your life.
Your sun is ruled by Mars, which in your chart is in jupiters sign, Pisces.
Saturn rules your sixth house of illnesses and Chiron is there.
The moon is in Taurus and is square your ascendant. This suggests the presence of health issues in your life. The moon rules cancers as does Jupiter.
The sun is also conjoined with Mercury which is sextile to Jupiter on the cusp of your third house-your way of thinking about things.
The prominence of Mars in h8 (surgery), suggests at some time in your life you will face surgery. Your sun is also in Scorpio, re-emphasising this theme.

I think there are astrological indications in your chart though that you have a good chance to overcome this.
Firstly the outcome/end of life house is H4-and yours is ruled by Venus, Libra being on the cusp.
The ruler of your illness is very weak in your chart-Firstly it is in Sagittarius, on h5 cusp and trine Uranus right on your Leo sun ruled ascendant.

The sun, which rules your vitality is strengthened by being in h4 ..
h10 rules the Drs that treat you also and Mars does rule that house.I notice Venus fully intercepted there, so there's a room in your life containing a female illness that must be *gone through*

I too agree that you might benefit from the use of *other therapies*. You have an afflicted Saturn. The Ayurvedic antidote for that is the Gem elixir, Sapphire.
A book I read called *Quest for Life* by Petrea King might be useful to you. This woman cured her *diagnosed terminal* cancer many years ago through natural means.(Pub by equinox Publishing 1988).
Its an inspiring and awareness changing read.She's still alive and spreading the word today, via workshops for the so-called*terminally ill*. google Ian Gawler. Similar story.
You can see cancer as being a challenge for you to overcome, rather than an undefeatable foe.
On the cancer journey you will be faced with many choices regarding what treatment is best for you.
I can only advise you that astrology can be a very useful tool to help you make those critical decisions. Timing is very important in life as in astrology.
Your higher mind H9) is ruled by pisces, an intuitive/compassionate sign.Very spiritual. This tells me that the *purpose* of your illness is spiritual in nature. Mercury rules your third-how you think and Merc is combust the sun, in scorpio-a placement that may enable you to have deep insights into the root of your psychological being, and awareness can lead to better decisions in regard to health matters.

The combustion of Merc and the sun may may it difficult for you to see clearly at times.
If you arent sure about a treatment path, you can always use Medical horaries to help you-There are some pretty good practitioners on here and also on Skyscript.
Your natal sun has quite a few very helpful aspects that you can work with.
I wish you all the best and hope you will share your journey with us if it is helpful to you to do so.
Cheers
Lilly

Last edited:

Shadowflash

Uh-oh......! Caro, thank you so much for your input, and I will respond to it a little later today, as well as offer more comments to others who have posted, now that my back is a little better! I have to leave to do laundry in just a little bit (and hope it doesn't re-trash my back), but I had to jump in quickly here and thank Lilly for both the kind gesture of reposting my chart, and her extensive astrological commentary, except that I also have to convey that apparently a typo was made in the reposting...because this chart is for the correct month date/time/place, but off by ten years! I was born in 1956, rather than 1966... I'm so sorry you went to all that trouble, Lilly, and were working with the wrong year! :sad: So easy for that kind of thing to happen....:sad:

lillyjgc

Shadow flash-Oh thanks for pointing that out. I posted what I hope is the correct chart and adjusted my delineation. It's really late now so I'll come back here tomorrow to finish off.
Cheers
Lilly

lillyjgc

Shadowflash,

Ok Back to the astrology-here's hoping I now have the right chart...

At the moment you have a lot of planets going through your eighth house and a couple going through H7.
With Saturn ruling your h7 cusp and Aquarius there (so I'll consider the deep importance of Uranus in your chart, especially as natally you have it more or less on your Leo ascendant), and saturn also ruling your chronic illnesses, Saturn's transits are going to be very important to you-and by the look of it, so is modern technology, which Uranus is associated with, modernly.

Saturn is going through your third (backwards at the moment).This must be impressing on you the seriousness of your health matters, causing you to feel a bit defeated and despondent, I'd guess.
Its upcoming/ongoing square with Tr. Pluto (in your fifth-transforming you at a very creative level) will be part of the T-square with Tr Uranus, later this year. Around April and July I think this comes to culmination. That will be a time when action is being taken that will impact on your situation.But I think tr Uranus will be in your ninth (just) at that juncture.
Tr venus, jupiter and the sun are all going through h8 and the sun has recently opposed N Pluto. One by one they will conjunct your Natal Mars in in Pisces and after that they will oppose natal jupiter.
Mars in your chart also rules the Professionals who help you.(Often surgeons, being Mars) and Jupiter rules h8/h9 cusps.That can literally be having a line up of people who work with you but the opposition to your natal jupiter raises the issue of *what you believe* philosophically at this important time of your life.

The moon in your chart rules your twelfth.Your unconscious patterns, the things that we can't see. Your moon stands very strong in the highly visible h10 and to my way of thinking separates from Neptune by 9 degrees, so I think that's helpful. The moon also separates from the square to Uranus on h1 cusp. It separates also from the square to Chiron in h6. I'd be more concerned were these aspects applying, but to me their separation implies past (life, even) issues all around how you express yourself emotionally. Moon in Taurus gives a person a very stable and practical approach to life when not afflicted, which yours is not really. So your moon can work for you.
Most of all your ability to make clear choices for yourself and be assertive in your healing journey is what seems to be coming up for you.
Mars is not very strong in Pisces, but it tends to be very nurturing and trine your sun and merc, natally-thats very helpful also.Those conjunctions to Mars made by the passing parade of Venus, Jupiter, sun will also trine your natal sun merc and node in scorpio. I'm thinking your news may improve at that time.
I hope so-
Stay very strong.
Lilly

Shadowflash

Lilly, thank you so much for that analysis, especially after having put so much time and effort into it *twice*! Very kind of you... And I apologize sincerely for being so long in responding, and for not following through on more-extensive responses to others who have posted in this thread... I hit a very intense emotional wall early this past week, and have not yet managed to rise above/beyond it...between this and back pain and poverty and all kinds of other life **** that just doesn't stop, just because you have cancer, I'm just...well, pretty speechless, and don't have it right now to put words together in a good way. Once again, my apologies, and deep gratitude for all that's been offered me here... I *will* do my best to come back from this and participate... Much love!

Shadowflash

Hello, dear Vanila! How kind you are, to keep posting in my direction even after I've bugged out on everyone, citing emotional overload...! Thank you so much..........above and beyond of you..............

Just came from my first oncologist appt; she's scheduled a PET CT scan to determine if the cancer has spread or not, which happens 3/25... Then I have a followup appt with the oncologist on 4/9 to go over the results, and for her to suggest whatever chemo/radiation plan she does...

In the meantime I'm working on every other level I know how! I'm working with one subtle-energyworker friend once/twice a week, as needed, plus I have another dear friend who does the same type of dowsing...and interestingly enough, both these gals results tend to *agree* on almost everything I ask each of them independently! My diet is now quite squeaky-clean and carb-free... Unfortunately I can't eat much raw food as my system is too weak to assimilate it; was very undernourished prior to cancer diagnosis...poverty leads to a lot of carb-eating, unless you're incredibly disciplined/oriented to finding produce cast-offs...:sick:...plus my intestines shut down almost entirely a few days after surgery and I was back in the hospital for 11 days, eating almost nothing the entire time, so it's going to take a while to beef me up nutritionally... And the friend who does subtle-energywork for a living is helping me *clear* every energetic pathway both 3D and 4D that she discerns as having culminated in this cancer, plus I'm working w/the psychoemotional issues themselves that I'm feeling may have played a part...

Making the decision between chemo/radiation/alternative, once I have test results back, is going to be the *reallyreally hard part*! As I think I mentioned earlier in this thread, I personally know three people who have died of chemo rather than their cancer, and have heard screaming horror stories about radiation from women with my exact-same type/stage of cancer... Obviously if I *knew* I could beat this without going those standard-Western-medicine routes, I'd say no in a heartbeat...but I'm just not sure, yet; and perhaps I should amend that "hard part" line to say that *having the CONFIDENCE* to *KNOW* I'm making the right decision is the real bear here... :crying:

Thank you so much for your caring! And to each and every other person who's responded to this thread; my apologies again for being tongue-tied... Much love to you...

S.

smilingsteph

I send much love to you back.
It takes a lot of courage to be where you are in life. I send blessings that you remain strong and have faith in your own way of treating yourself.
You deserve it!

I thank you for keeping us up to date on your journey. This has been truly helpful to me as a Nurse in remembering that it is not all medical therapies that make people feel good. Reminds me that even in this acute care setting I work in I can help others find ways of helping their psyche and heal without having to deliver the chemo, that both can save a life and take it away.

I have decided against giving chemotherapy, until I get my own personal deep feelings out of the way on the issue.
Feelings of how much is too much, how much can the body handle.

My advice to you is to keep empowered and if you do decide to go with chemo and radiation, know your limits. If you feel like it is doing worse than good then make a decision. I hate to see the doctors I work with keep going with these therapies, bringing patients to the breaking point and not giving them the tools to say stop.

PET scans are amazing. Basically they will give you a glucose injection and the tumors love to feed on high sugars (carbs) and if you give it to them and then take a radioactive picture, you can see the areas of tumors that will light up. Which makes finding your treatment plan so much easier.

I send you loads of positivity and love.

Steph.

vanila

Hello, dear Vanila! How kind you are, to keep posting in my direction even after I've bugged out on everyone, citing emotional overload...! Thank you so much..........above and beyond of you..............

My diet is now quite squeaky-clean and carb-free... Unfortunately I can't eat much raw food as my system is too weak to assimilate it; was very undernourished prior to cancer diagnosis...poverty leads to a lot of carb-eating, unless you're incredibly disciplined/oriented to finding produce cast-offs...:sick:...plus my intestines shut down almost entirely a few days after surgery and I was back in the hospital for 11 days, eating almost nothing the entire time, so it's going to take a while to beef me up nutritionally... And the friend who does subtle-energywork for a living is helping me *clear* every energetic pathway both 3D and 4D that she discerns as having culminated in this cancer, plus I'm working w/the psychoemotional issues themselves that I'm feeling may have played a part...

Making the decision between chemo/radiation/alternative, once I have test results back, is going to be the *reallyreally hard part*! As I think I mentioned earlier in this thread, I personally know three people who have died of chemo rather than their cancer, and have heard screaming horror stories about radiation from women with my exact-same type/stage of cancer... Obviously if I *knew* I could beat this without going those standard-Western-medicine routes, I'd say no in a heartbeat...but I'm just not sure, yet; and perhaps I should amend that "hard part" line to say that *having the CONFIDENCE* to *KNOW* I'm making the right decision is the real bear here... :crying:

Thank you so much for your caring! And to each and every other person who's responded to this thread; my apologies again for being tongue-tied... Much love to you...

S.

I think this diet without carbs is very good....they say that the carbs and in general if people are with over weight(You probably doesn't have problems with over weight because of all the stuff...sorry I don't want to say the word...)the immune system is more prone to diseases...so the diet is very important....
I'm on the same diet without carbs now.....

I suppose it is very very very hard......I guess the words doesn't help much .....but you have to uptight your will....to charge with patience and....to be strong....my grandmother has 3 surgeries from cancer and she is 74 years old....so I think you will overcome everything....people don't know how powerful they are....I'm with you again.....be strong.....you will make the right decision ....

:love:

Shadowflash

Thank you again for your kind, loving support, Vanila... Am only online occasionally now, so I apologize for taking so long to respond... Actually I was fairly overweight prior to *the diagnosis,* due to my thyroid having tanked about five years ago, never lost all the weight I gained before I got it regulated. And eating a **** diet doesn't help that either, eh? But due to hysterectomy surgery and then having my intestines almost totally shut down afterward, almost a cumulative total month of hospitalization and eating nearly nothing, and that carb-free diet I mentioned since then, I've lost an enormous amount of weight and am closest to where I should be in that regard than I've been in a long time... :) Yay. Sure does help back pain issues to be carrying around so much less.

Argh..........so much from other's posts I'd like to respond to, but my back's not quite better *enough* to sit here and type this morning...will try to do so as I can!

And again, I appreciate so much everyone's kind thoughts and words and prayers on my behalf...

Love!
S.

Shadowflash

Namaste dear ones!

*Finally* back to post an Update...! It's not like I'm a *regular* here, so I doubt anyone's been waiting with baited breath to hear...but if anyone's felt I've been neglectful by not offering tighter updates, I'm very sorry! Multiple circumstances have made it very difficult to do otherwise, I'm afraid... And again, many many thanks and much love to anyone who has even thought of me in this interim and/or offered prayers/good wishes for my well-being...

So. Can't recall precisely where I left off, but...I don't think I've written since I did finally get the post-surgical report on my pelvic lymph nodes. THAT was beyond devastating...because whereas at the time of surgery, the surgeon felt strongly that I was only Stage 1, cancer cells were in fact found in three out of seven nodes tested to the left of where my uterus was, and in one out of seven tested on the right. This shifted me to Stage 3C...out of a possible 4. Yikes.

This of course added enormous charge to the choice I was facing of whether or not to do chemo and radiation. My oncologist (who, bless her heart, also sits on the FDA Board for chemo drugs! LOL) scared me silly with statistics...that of women who have this stage/this type cancer, and DO radiation/chemo, only 60% are alive after 5 years...and told me she thought I was insane to even contemplate not doing both. Well...I tried to tell her that I'd known 3 people who'd died of chemo, rather than their cancer...which she flat-out said she didn't believe! LOL!...and that I'd done extensive research on both options and found amazing horror stories that are hugely suppressed from the public eye, at least in the U.S....and although she was as kind as she could be, she (not unexpectedly) didn't retreat from her stance one iota.

And after more discussion/dowsing/sensing with my dear subtle-energyworker friend, Chris Hagey at EarthAlchemy.com (whose help has been beyond invaluable on sooo many levels), I came to the decision not to do either. Between all I'd discovered doing research, and the fact that I was still recovering from long-term malnutrition and clearly didn't have sufficient chi or life-force energy to withstand such toxic onslaughts, fighting this entirely naturally/energetically was my clear best choice.

So I am now eyeball-deep into that! Annnddd...*drum roll, please!*...I got results April 9th from a PET-CT scan, that tests for cancer, which was entirely clear!!! Woo-hoo! :w00t: Said oncologist wasn't too impressed, though; said that's not so uncommon, to be clear only six months post-surgery...and that she'd be more impressed if I remained clear for 2 years, and then 5... And also, PET-CT scans can only detect cancer that is at least as large as 1 centimeter...so the cancer cells detected at the time of surgery may still be there -- or not! :sick: But hey...for ME, this was a huge validation that everything I'm doing is working at least to some degree!

Posting my whole regimen and diet would be way too lengthy for this venue...but I'm doing many, many supplements, or at least as many as I can afford on my tiny budget, and Chris continues to dowse my ideal diet. My weight loss total is now 65 lbs., and I'm going for another 30, and then I'll be nearly where I was at when I was in my 30s... :biggrin:

And then...on another note...despite all appearances of absolute financial impossibility for such a thing, a week ago I attended a shamanic-breathwork seminar that literally changed my entire life. It's my intention to go on to become a facilitator for this technique, and I feel very clear that this will also serve to complete my healing process!

Okay, back is screaming now so must close... Love to everyone!

dr. farr

More power to you, for your courage, faith, and intelligence!

Best Wishes (and keep us here at AW posted of your progress)
Richard L. Farr

lillyjgc

Same from me. Some members here are aware I have had my own cancer experience. I approached it similarly to you.I stopped short of accepting radiation and chemo.Instead I adopted a very strict healthy lifestyle and used Bach flower remedies, homeopathics, chinese herbs, massage, chiropractic and reiki.
I'm still here, way past my *prognosis* date.
Everyone has to deal with their cancer in a way they feel committed to.
My best friend died of breast cancer 3 years ago.I had to watch her go through 8 years of chemo/radiation.heavy drugs.Her quality of life was extremely compromised.
She was fully aware of my own experience but didnt trust herself to be as committed to that healing process as I have had to be. I respected her choice of course (but it was hard to watch).
On a spiritual level, cancer seems to require people to assert their will for life.You seem to be doing that in a profound and positive way.
Many blessings to you.
(hug)
Lilly

Shadowflash

dr. farr: I so appreciate your kind, supportive words, thank you so much!

lillijgc: Wow, thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story! You go, girl! :w00t: {{{hugs}}}} back... I'm so happy to hear of your victory... I'm doing my best to manifest the means to bring in other modalities like the ones you mentioned, but for now I must just *know* that I will be provided with *all I really need* at any given moment to beat this!

My sorrow for the loss of your best friend... *sigh* I lost my best friend to cancer (metastasized melanoma) as well in 1990, did hospice for her and cared for her family...so I know how hard that was to witness. Like your dear one, Judy did not feel aligned with more-natural approaches...although in 1990 all that was just really beginning! We went over Louise Hay and Bernie Siegel books, and I'd found a few practitioners for her who were more holistically-oriented...but at the time that all just seemed too conceptual and far-away for her to really grasp/integrate into a personal approach she could depend on...

And that's a big 10-4 on how cancer calls up one's will to live in no uncertain terms... OMG. Could write an epic here on *that* little angle, but am afraid my back would challenge that intention in no uncertain terms. :sick:

Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings!

Frisiangal: YES! *laughing* I've *finally* figured out how to access/utilize that Neppie of mine, sitting on my IC as part of that angular Fixed Grand Cross, in a way that *builds serious foundation* -- wholly and entirely *spiritually,* as its nature has always demanded... :surprised: Whew! LOL

And thank you again, so very much, for all the loving support and interpretive help you've offered me on this situation!

Love to Everyone!

vanila

Hey Shadowflash I'm happy to "see" you....it is wonderful that you feel better and everything with you is going in the right direction....still sending smiles and love to you....it is very good to hear that you are new and full with positive attitude and thoughts....
lets see how powerful you are...:tongue::kissing::smile:
I guess it is time for your new you to show up....:kissing::smile::joyful: