CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

Ukpoohbear

There's a Pi joke where there's a numbers bar, and one whole-number says to another, "Don't get that Pi started, it'll just go on and on!".

But this joke works much better! I’m known for making jokes that could technically make sense but in actuality is very dry.

The youngest known eg was when I was 8ish and read that Cornflaked helps build bones, so I said ‘what did the one-legged man eat’ :lol:

You know, technically, Cornflakes could help build him another leg.

Ukpoohbear

We should start a drinking party :whistling:

That’s the thing about being a teacher, you have to be careful to not do drugs even like cannabis. Even though alcohol usually leads to more trouble even if it’s legal.

But I think you should whip out the dancefloor, get those John Travolta legs moving and get that bottle you’ve been keeping out. Whip on some Funk with the bass turned up a bit higher than usual.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

l8ubp.jpg

david starling

But this joke works much better! I’m known for making jokes that could technically make sense but in actuality is very dry.

The youngest known eg was when I was 8ish and read that Cornflaked helps build bones, so I said ‘what did the one-legged man eat’ :lol:

You know, technically, Cornflakes could help build him another leg.

Yeah, but Wonder Bread "Helps build strong bodies 12 ways"! :lol:

JUPITERASC

Both Vedas and Buddha's teachings really point to the same truth. If we were to represent this world of duality as a binary system then Buddha's teachings have a starting point 0 for explanation and Vedas explain things from the starting point 1. But in reality, the truth is neither 0 nor 1 and is both 0 and 1 simultaneously. In other words, the truth is not dual and as such, it is inexplicable and incomprehensible by the mind.
54353522_1314730132019164_8596257239126245376_n.jpg

SunConjunctUranus

Both Vedas and Buddha's teachings really point to the same truth. If we were to represent this world of duality as a binary system then Buddha's teachings have a starting point 0 for explanation and Vedas explain things from the starting point 1. But in reality, the truth is neither 0 nor 1 and is both 0 and 1 simultaneously. In other words, the truth is not dual and as such, it is inexplicable and incomprehensible by the mind.

Thanks Cap!

david starling

Age of tropical Capricorn is the #10 Age. It's also when the digital, decimal, base-ten number system developed. It's also the Age of the X, which is the Roman Numeral for #10, and is commonly used as a symbol for the word "Cross", as in Ped Xing and RR Xing. Hence, the Age of the Cross. Now, we're in the process of "Crossing Over" to the #11 Aquarian Age. Interesting that the Planet that's Domiciled in Modern Aquarius is on its side as it orbits, because #11 on its side is the symbol for "Equals", =.
Hence, an Age of Equality. Within that version of shared Reality, equitable duality will replace the unfortunate "duelality" we have now. #11 symbolizes two individuals, side by side, in a supportive, equal relationship.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Age of tropical Capricorn is the #10 Age. It's also when the digital, decimal, base-ten number system developed. It's also the Age of the X, which is the Roman Numeral for #10, and is commonly used as a symbol for the word "Cross", as in Ped Xing and RR Xing. Hence, the Age of the Cross. Now, we're in the process of "Crossing Over" to the #11 Aquarian Age. Interesting that the Planet that's Domiciled in Modern Aquarius is on its side as it orbits, because #11 on its side is the symbol for "Equals", =.
Hence, an Age of Equality. Within that version of shared Reality, equitable duality will replace the unfortunate "duelality" we have now. #11 symbolizes two individuals, side by side, in a supportive, equal relationship.

Is this some thoughts created by weed or?