Parallel and Conjunction

Somna7H

Banned
Is Parallel and Conjunction same things ?
Are these Aspetcs gives same results ?
I have Saturn Conjunct Pluto with wide orb but Saturn Conjunct Pluto too.

JUPITERASC

Is Parallel and Conjunction same things ?
Are these Aspetcs gives same results ?
I have Saturn Conjunct Pluto with wide orb but Saturn Conjunct Pluto too.
some useful comment from dr.farr and others on this topic :smile:

always remember this:

A PARALLEL IS ALWAYS LIKE A STRONG CONJUNCTION, so

read "conjunction" whenever you find a parallel...

how-to-remember-latitude.jpg

Yes, an easy and effective way IS to delineate them as conjunctions, because they are so like connctions in fact (and the contra's can be looked at as if oppositions, only here there is some significant historical disagreement about whether contra-parallels are like oppositions or not; personally I do not use the contra's, however the majority of practitioners, who look at declinations, consider contra's as if oppositions)

Look up the internet references to the works of K.T. Boehrer for further elaboration of declinations, and the book by L. Westin entitled "Beyond the Solstice by Declination", is an excellent further-study guide (this book is available from various internet vendors, including astroamerica.com)

I consider Parallels so important, that the first thing I always look at in a chart (natal, event, mundane charts) is the table of declinations for that chart (available as the free pdf supplement for the astro.com charts); only after I have determined any extant Parallels, do I then go to the longitudinal conjunctions and aspects (ie the "regular" aspects), house and sign placements, etc, of the chart.

I have Sun parallel Pluto as well. It does absolutely nothing for me that cannot otherwise be explained by the seven traditional planets, their condition, the houses they rule, the aspects they do or do not make...I even have Pluto in the 12th which is purported to give me the superpower of being able to secretly destroy my enemies...

er, I also have the Sun there, in hayz, in masculine quadrant and degree. Also in a degree that is Light and increasing in fortune.

I don't need Pluto to help me secretly destroy my enemies. I have my sect light in the house of secret enemies and he so far seems to be doing a fine job of it.

Here's your proof...

F(g) = m1 * m2 / d^2

Pluto does not cast Rays or cast Light.

Even without telescopes, you can detect The Seven
(Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn)
with ESM sensors
(passive devices that detect radiated or reflected electromagnetic radiation
-- the same radio signals that degrade or enhance radio signals on Earth),

but not the 3 Outers.

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you!
It's Strong Conjunction mean more that regular Conjunction.

Now I know why my life is no fun and work place hell. 😿
Saturn Conjunct Mars.
Mars Conjunct Pluto.
Saturn Conjunct Pluto.
5th House and near 6th House Cusp.