Career path

Darkgirl

Banned
Dear all,

today i had an job interview, but i dont know if i should take this job, if they offer them to me.

At the moment i dont know what i should do in business.

Could anyone help me to find out what i should do?

I have studied economic and worked in the internal sales. But it was to boring for me at the end of the job. With ruler of 10th house in my 8th house it could have to do with recources of other, taxes, real estate.

but given that Sun is in gemini and mercury as ruler of gemini is in taurus and in mutual reception with venus it could have to do something with travel, writing, teaching, tutoring, communication

how could this fit together?

Thanks and best regards,

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    168 KB · Views: 32

waybread

How does a career in international investments sound? You have a loaded 8th house, which broadly rules "shared resources" such as investments. Your sun and moon are in this house, and the sun also rules your 10th house of career. Jupiter should be beneficial.

Darkgirl

Banned
Yes I already thought that but I want to have to do with people, not all the time but in some way. But is Jupiter not weak in gemini especially at the moment Neptunake a square to him?

greybeard

What makes Jupiter weak in Gemini? Yes, he is in exile. But what are the traits of Jupiter in Gemini that lead us to declare him weak there?

You might try using traits (restlessness) rather than astrological labels (e.g., "Jupiter in Gemini"). This will help remove Jupiter from the abstract and give it a more useful complexion.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case observations help reflect upon and adapt suitably,

asc lord cancer debilated cancer 9th,
cancer 9th inimical-malefic for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-father-travels etc,
sat-mars opp entrepreneurial,
mech aptitude-water works, naval engg, etc, stress-struggle;
mars lord 6th over 9th, extra efforts towards luck;
mars inimical cancer 9th heart-lung-thigh inflammations;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

moon negating to 8th, negating luck factor;
mars 9th settling at 28+

sat own cap 3rd, generally good for initiative, event management etc,
sat retro, delayed results;

sat-ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit natal sat cap 3rd,
seeking change-transfer, accident prone, detachment from siblings;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc;
affecting initiative-progress;

rahu NNode transit mars cancer 9th, foreign travels-call for pilgrimage;
mars 9th spirituality through service of mankind;

jup year ahead transit own sag 2nd for family-finances-speech/interviews,
trine aries 6th for health-employment, trine leo 10th for career;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed mornings at alter at home;

mer lord 11th over taurus 7th, gains through spouse-business partners;
mer retro, delayed results, better at written communications,
literary abilities, writing about food-hotels-banking etc;

sun-moon-venus-jup gemini 8th,
aptitude for information management, business analyst and advisory services, pulmonology;
jup aspect own sag 2nd supportive of family-finances-speech/singing etc;

natal sat retro towards sag 2nd opp sun-jup etc,
earnings in distant lands, misjudgments-missed opportunities to care;
craving for affection, but difficult to manifest;
chronic chest-lung-urological-kidney-circulatory-liver issues etc etc
venus 7th lord over 8th, sickness for spouse;
sun 10th lord over 8th, career issues;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

sat transit sat coming 2.5yrs time to take long-term critical life decisions;

all planets practically between ketu-rahu the Nodes,
ketu transits over planets causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;
ketu 10th career-job changes; rahu 4th inclined to foreign lands;
rahu transits clouding things, toxic health issues etc;

do promptly ack, and share
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-prospects, etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

waybread

Wouldn't an international investment firm require you to work with people, either in your office or as clients?

Whether or not Jupiter is weakened in Gemini depends upon whether one practices modern or traditional astrology. It wouldn't make sense to avoid a potentially promising career on the strength of this one variable.

Osamenor

Staff member
I have studied economic and worked in the internal sales. But it was to boring for me at the end of the job.

You named the problem here: you got bored with your work. What was boring about it?

Gemini needs a lot of movement and variety. With your sun, moon, and so much in Gemini, there's no way you could spend hour after hour, day after day, doing the same old thing. You might also need something that keeps you moving physically. Or that engages your hands: Gemini rules the hands.

Don't think, for now, about the keywords of the eighth house. Instead, think about it this way: what kinds of jobs would give you variety? Do you need physical movement? If so, what kinds of jobs would take you away from a desk and let you move?

You don't necessarily have to work in a field that fits some cookbook astrology definition of what eighth house people should do, or what Geminis should do, or what having the tenth house ruler conjunct Jupiter means you should do. Those are just a few keywords. They don't necessarily describe the right job for you.

Better to think of what interests you, and what you could stand to do day to day. If it works for you in that way, then it works with your chart.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I'm working since 1st of May in the human resources management.

Are you satisfied now in HRM, hope so! have you found your career path;
mars 9th spirituality through service of mankind;
scorpio asc aptitude for depth psychology etc;
gemini 8th aptitude for analytics-hr analytics etc;
sat cap 3rd good for initiative, event mangement etc
sat-mars opp, entrapreneurial aptitude/attitude;
mer 7th, diplomatic roles;

Appreciate sharing this information;

the point is, a detailed reading has been offered to you upon your post here;
whether any of the details in interpretation of your chart in terms of placements of your planets,
enables you understand and focus on any of your traits and talents and challenges in life, in considered feedbacks!

Look forward to hear more about you and your discoveries through this reading done for you.

wishing you well, kshantaram.

Win

It's not a full chart analysis, but it's a note I think you should think about: your MC is in Leo. Are you an artistic person? Do you have some artistic skill? Leo is also about the need for self-expression and being artistic and creative.

Good luck and hope you'll be satisfied with your job, whichever it will eventually be :smile: