Will they date?

aniani

I was talking to my friend about horary and long story short, this is her horary chart asking if the guy she likes will ask her out. I thought it will be good to practice reading charts and learn from mistakes.

Her chart doesn't look as hopeful as mine, so I would like to know if I am reading it correctly before telling her the answer. Her question was "Will he ask me out before Valentine's day?"

Since she asked the question, she is Jupiter and he is Mercury.Jupiter and Mercury have separated. No TOL either. Moon is combust, Mercury in detriment. I am not sure if there's any significance of the combust moon on ascendant, but it doesn't look good to me?

My interpretation is 'No' but I don't know if Mercury(he) in her 1st and Jupiter(she) in his turned 5th has any significance?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_37_m_s_dating_question_chart_hr.76101.29706.jpg
    astro_2gw_37_m_s_dating_question_chart_hr.76101.29706.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 33

Sunrise

I was talking to my friend about horary and long story short, this is her horary chart asking if the guy she likes will ask her out. I thought it will be good to practice reading charts and learn from mistakes.

Her chart doesn't look as hopeful as mine, so I would like to know if I am reading it correctly before telling her the answer. Her question was "Will he ask me out before Valentine's day?"

Since she asked the question, she is Jupiter and he is Mercury.Jupiter and Mercury have separated. No TOL either. Moon is combust, Mercury in detriment. I am not sure if there's any significance of the combust moon on ascendant, but it doesn't look good to me?

My interpretation is 'No' but I don't know if Mercury(he) in her 1st and Jupiter(she) in his turned 5th has any significance?

No TOL either. Moon is combust, Mercury in detriment. I am not sure if there's any significance of the combust moon on ascendant, but it doesn't look good to me?
No TOL either
there is a trasfer light
Mercury in detriment.
Yes, But in her 1th house ruled by her (Jupiter) (Strong......)
Moon is combust
Yes, but she is getting away from the Sun, she is in front of him (very good - nothing to worry)

doesn't look good to me?
the chart is promising it looks good to me..... something good will come
good luck to your analysis

aniani

Ahh!! Thank you Sunrise!!!! I have studied the chart harder. I think I see it now! Is it Mars translating the light? It is not on the grid but it looks to me that it has last separated from an sextile aspect from Mercury. I can see it next applies to Jupiter. If so, a pretty nice chart especially with the significator placements!

aniani

Update: She texted me this morning that he had asked if she wanted to go to a festival together this weekend. She is so thrilled and said she had been more flirty with him, based on this horary answer and it might have worked. Well happy for her :w00t: but no luck with my crush. He seemed to have vanished. Lol!

Thanks again Sunrise.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Update: She texted me this morning that he had asked if she wanted to go to a festival together this weekend. She is so thrilled and said she had been more flirty with him, based on this horary answer and it might have worked. Well happy for her :w00t: but no luck with my crush. He seemed to have vanished. Lol!

Thanks again Sunrise.
thank you my friend for your update.... this is good news for your friend....

Well happy for her :w00t: but no luck with my crush. He seemed to have vanished. Lol!
as about you, your chart, you should make patience because the signifiers are weak and also the facts do not come quickly ... will be done in a way unexpected and slow...
good luck

aniani

as about you, your chart, you should make patience because the signifiers are weak and also the facts do not come quickly ... will be done in a way unexpected and slow...
good luck

Thank you for your kind words Sunrise. Honestly, I've given up for now. So it would be unexpected if something does happen in the future. :lol:

aniani

Update/Outcome: YES. They did end up going on the date. They have another date planned ahead. Looks like it's going well for them. :biggrin:

I underestimated Mercury in her 1st because as Lilly says:

or if the Lord of the sevent be in the ascendant, the matter shall be brought easily to passe, with great good will of the man or woman quesited after;