what my chart says about my wealth?

turkish girl

Hello,
I have started to study vedic astrology long time back,still wonder lots of things about it.I am doing my chart as a study also.

First of all,i am starting with d1 chart,

2nd and 11th ruler are same,mercury sits in 7th house,that means dhana yoga.My saturn in mooltrikona has opposition from moon.I think with saturns effect cause they are friends with mercury,mercury is good enough.Being in 7th..that can be earning from businesship or from spouse.And also jupiter makes a positive aspect to mercury.But in my opinion being saturn is there,money will come to me delayed...

If i skip to navamsa chart,

Chart ruler is moon in 9th,jupiter has a good position in his own sign,but sun...as 2nd house ruler i am not sure he has an opposition aspect from saturn,they are big enemies,But sun in 11th house so there is dhana yoga again..And my 10th house ruler is mars in exaltation in d1 chart in capricorn in 6th,very strong,so that means i will have a good career.
But unfortunately 11th ruler venus in 12th...houses of loses..may be i will earn alot and lose alot too,i could not get it.And in my natal chart,venus is not strong,she is kinda malefic.

so what are your opinions now,do you think my financial situation will be good?

Attachments

• D9.jpg
    D9.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 16
  • D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 17