Greeting cool cats, I come in peace.

Dreamcat

I also have my suspicions.

Dreamcat, you seem very flamboyant. Careful; I've yet to read a book/manga or watch an anime/tv show where the flamboyant character isn't broken down and in tears by the end of the show. They're always the ones getting abused.

I mention this because I find it both hilarious and adorable when the happy character is utterly destroyed. :innocent:

Everyone gets utterly destroyed at some point in their lives, sadly some people just never get up.

I've survived drug addictions, suicide attempts, multiple severe depressions, a strict boys high school where I've been beaten up & broken down more times than I can count, months of working 15hour shifts working construction sites for less 5 dollars & hour, & various other things which I won't even bother to mention. I just don't let nothing keep me down, man.

ReincarnatedRainbow

Everyone gets utterly destroyed at some point in their lives, sadly some people just never get up.

I've survived drug addictions, suicide attempts, multiple severe depressions, a strict boys high school where I've been beaten up & broken down more times than I can count, months of working 15hour shifts working construction sites for less 5 dollars & hour, & various other things which I won't even bother to mention. I just don't let nothing keep me down, man.

Truly, you're a hero of the modern age. And an after school special.

MaeMae

Banned
No freakin way, man!
Capricorn stellium Sun/Uranus/Neptune,
Gemini moon, Leo rising, Sun sextile Venus in Pisces, here! Holaaa at!
My avatar is me with a photoshopped moustache, but I don't mind sharing, except on tuesdays, the weather's never too good, the coffee always taste like cardboard, work tends to make funny noises, sometimes people try to throw be down strange holes, Tuesdays just don't agree with me, I get kranky, people dissapear...mysteriously* evil glint*. True story.
Don't mind sharing on the rest of the week though ;D

Too funny!
so you're among the '88-91 cap stellium factor? ~ although you prolly got saturn sag? my almost 23 year old son is in your group. a very special window period of potential greatness for your tribe.
check out my thread on cap stellium 88~91 in general chat "show off" forum.
offer up your story there, kittykat?
it sounds interesting.
..... many chart similarities btwn you and me. although i'm old enough to be yo' baby' mama' mama, and i have boyfriend as well, but don't woory, i'm no letch, (at least not til i know which tree they swing from.)
our moon gemini's will meet up again here, bibbling and ribbing where seen fit by two uranus types!
don't be a stranger ~ just be strange!

~en aquarius veritas

RockFish

If you want to know what a Capricorn's like then ask one, don't bother reading all the bias tainted BS that people write about them, 80% of it is hit & miss & totally unprofessional.

I have yet to meet a Capricorn who isn't concealing fountains of playfulness under that rigid, aloof exterior. The serious is just an attempt at looking cool, we're much more fun when you get to know us.

Second that, 100%.

Greetings from another rebel Cappie!

Dreamcat

Too funny!
so you're among the '88-91 cap stellium factor? ~ although you prolly got saturn sag? my almost 23 year old son is in your group. a very special window period of potential greatness for your tribe.
check out my thread on cap stellium 88~91 in general chat "show off" forum.
offer up your story there, kittykat?
it sounds interesting.
..... many chart similarities btwn you and me. although i'm old enough to be yo' baby' mama' mama, and i have boyfriend as well, but don't woory, i'm no letch, (at least not til i know which tree they swing from.)
our moon gemini's will meet up again here, bibbling and ribbing where seen fit by two uranus types!

~en aquarius veritas

Not exactly, my Jupiter is in Aquarius. Uranus & Neptune conjunct my sun forming a Sun/Uranus/Neptune stellium rather than a Jupiter one.
You must be proud of him, an exceptional jazz guitarist at 22, that is impressive.

I dream of one day becoming Captain of a ship/floating piece of art full of artists, hippies, poets, dancers, gypsies, musicians & the like. We'd sail the seven seas stumbling onto exotic islands where we would find artistic muse under an ocean of stars & the solace of tides. We'd make history with an art revolution that would turn the drab city streets into art jungles, the world will once again know beauty & exprssion. Welcome to the age of Aquarius, it's gonna get wild & I will play my part.

Not to worry MaeMae, my heart already beats for another ;)

Hahaha this is so qoutable!

MaeMae

Banned
I imagine your Gypsy Artsty Pirate to be a meshing of Valpiedes (100 years of Solitude), Captain Ron and the Johnny Depp character in Chocolat.
Hopefully you have a bit of Bogart from African Queen going on as well. Bogey was a Capricorn, I believe.
At some point, one of you will be called upon to save the day on those open seas!

Dreamcat

I imagine your Gypsy Artsty Pirate to be a meshing of Valpiedes (100 years of Solitude), Captain Ron and the Johnny Depp character in Chocolat.
Hopefully you have a bit of Bogart from African Queen going on as well. Bogey was a Capricorn, I believe.
At some point, one of you will be called upon to save the day on those open seas!

None of the above, I will be a Captain like none before me. Sorry to spill the milk. :whistling:

Dreamcat

Hello ye centaurs. Yer rebeliousness is perfectly normal for yer kind.

~ :capricornimg:

Capricorn is more rebellious than Sag, Sag is more adventurous/psychedelic & wears flowy robes. Capricorn is aloof, badass/rock & roll & wears black leather. The only other sign that puts up a challange for Capricorns's badassery is Aries, & maybe Aquarius.

fullmoonlibra

Sorry, obviously it is.. dream'cat' :rolleyes:
And of course Jupiter in Aquarius in sixth..
Makes sense to me.

Hmm.. We even might share some planets then I guess, since my Jupi is in Pisces in seventh an my ascendant is Leo.

Last edited:

Dreamcat

Sorry, obviously it is.. dream'cat' :rolleyes:
And of course Jupiter in Aquarius in sixth..
Makes sense to me.

Hmm.. We even might share some planets then I guess, since my Jupi is in Pisces in seventh an my ascendant is Leo.

My Jupiter happens in Libra which is part of a grand trine in air, my Saturn in Aqua & Gemini Moon also falling victim to it's airy grasp. Which signs do your moon & sun reside in?

fullmoonlibra

Oh, my mistake again. I thought it was your Jupiter in Aquarius, because of what I read before. It's just someone else's Jupi :joyful:

My sun sign is the early Taurus (Aries-Taurus cusp) in the ninth house.
I also have (two) grand trines, sun-asc-uranus, and sun-asc-neptune.
Though, not everyone agrees with this, because asc is sometimes not involved in a grand trine, and because of the position of taurus, it's not really a fire or earth trine..

My moon is full moon and singleton in libra, the second house.
Moon trining venus in taurus conjunct MC, I'm the poet/artist who travels with you on your ship :joyful:

And for the rest:
Mercury Aries
Mars Capricorn

Last edited: