Is he over it?

jascole7

Threw a chart about a guy who got my number about a month ago but never contacted me, even though he pursued me. My question was “How does he feel now?”

- I’m Taurus Venus in 8H and Taurus moon in 7H as co-sig
- He’s Cap Mars in the 4th with Aries sun co-sig in 6th

He is in a strong position as Capricorn mars at 27 degrees. I’m dignified in Taurus Venus and exalted with Taurus moon. I approach him by trine which seems positive, but mars will change sign before we connect. Exalted Aries sun is in 6th house — I took this as him moving on/feeling unable to act.

What are your thoughts? Thanks!

jascole7

The chart:

Attachments

• 2542661A-734B-4051-9C81-9DEFD445AC9D.jpg
    2542661A-734B-4051-9C81-9DEFD445AC9D.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 26

ElenaJ

As you wrote, the significators do not meet up, moon is just separating from the Uranus conjunction sparking liberation and unexpected turns, the only bright part is mars being in your triplicity, so something had been there, but it seems to be in the past.

jascole7

As you wrote, the significators do not meet up, moon is just separating from the Uranus conjunction sparking liberation and unexpected turns, the only bright part is mars being in your triplicity, so something had been there, but it seems to be in the past.

So crazy, he was after me for a while then nothing...guess that’s how life goes! Thanks ElenaJ 🙂