Parts of pregnancy and childbirth?

CapAquaPis

Part of pregnancy: ASC (17' 33" cancer) + 8' 50" Scorpio - Venus (7' 3" Aries). Mine is 19' 20" Aquarius.

*19-20 deg Aquarius

A Large White Dove Bearing A Message

20-21 deg Aquarius

A Disappointed And Disillusioned Woman Courageously Faces A Seemingly Empty Life*

8'-9' Scorpio is considered the ultimate part of pregnancy and childbirth, but I found there are other favorable part-days relating to pregnancy and childbirth throughout the zodiac. It has more to do with the lunar phase cyclical period than the solar month or when the sun is in this certain zodiac sign for a month. They are all feminine or negative energy signs, so they're related to maternity.

2-3' Taurus, 4-5' Cancer, 6-7' Virgo, 10-11' Capricorn, 12-13' Pisces, 15-16' Taurus, 17-18' Cancer (17' my ASC node or rising sign) 19-20' Virgo, 21-22' Scorpio, 23-24' Capricorn and 25-26' Pisces. Note 27-28' lunar month dates and 0-1' are new moons (waning crescent and then waxing), but 14' (the exact middle of the lunar month) is the full moon. My moon is 20' Aquarius, the sun is 26' and the mid-point between them is 23' - between Capricorn and Pisces.

I'm a male (biologically), but there's indicators of whatever relates to the birth of children, as well procreation of them. 6' Virgo is my Jupiter placement, and conjunct Mars (9'), Saturn (24-25') and Lilith (25-26') in the same sign of the virgin maiden. They're opposite Mercury in 13' Pisces and MC 3' conjunct Venus (like the moon, maternity) in 7' Aries - Aries is in between Pisces and Taurus.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Some astrologers are keeping an eye on two Venus/Saturn conjunctions in 2019: Feb. 18th and Dec. 11th - Saturn in Capricorn (or in sidereal, Sagittarius) this year, but whenever Venus conjuncts Saturn and Venus is always within 60 degrees from the sun. Feb 18th is the date of conception...Sep. 23rd is the date of viability for the unborn child...and Dec. 11th is the possible due date. A messianic child about to be born before 2020 begins? A new 2000-2020 year age is upon us? or it's just a theory when the mother planet like venus meets a father planet like saturn.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And one more thing for this thread: how would women of all zodiac signs experience their pregnancies? It's not an easy road (full of "bumps" when she has a bump), but some signs have it easier than others. It appears Cancer (the best of the signs), Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces (prone to prenatal or postpartum depression) manages theirs so well. And it's a mixed bag for Aries and Virgo as well Taurus and Pisces. I wish good luck to Aries, Taurus (sorta hard on them), Gemini, Leo, Virgo (they find it a challenge) and Libra when the hormones, body changes and appearance set in.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....rology-zodiac-signs+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

https://www.romper.com/p/the-kind-of-pregnancy-youll-have-based-on-your-zodiac-sign-7648388

Edit: Looking at my own Mom's recollection of her pregnancy experiences, her Taurus sun coupled with a cusp Aquarius/Pisces moon (the moon has a stronger influence on women than their sun) and the Sagittarius/Capricorn rising is how others view her. I hafta say she didn't hate it and she admittedly told me how much she liked pregnancy with me (speedy 5-6 hour long labor) and my brother (born by c-section though). Not all women have a blessed pregnancy nor reported to be more euphoric and below-average weight gain (25-30 lbs. is said to be average), it's just happened to Mom out of luck.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I just read about the cursed 22' in any zodiac sign represents death - near the cursed number 23'. If this is true, 22' scorpio and 23' Capricorn might foretell a dangerous pregnancy or childbirth to the mother. I'm beginning to think the 8' is related to conception or procreation, and 1' and 29'- the beginning and end of every sign has no relation to the birth and death of anyone's life cycle.

About the 22' : https://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/knjige/tajne/tajna_22.htm

Edit: In a month period from March 19-April 11, you have 3 sabian symbols relating to fertility (27-28' Pisces) - March 19th is the day of the fertile goddess, conception (10-11' Aries) or the former New Year's day of April 1st in the Roman Empire before their conversion to Christianity in the 400s AD, and pregnancy (21'-22' Aries) represented by a "woman with child on the way in a summer dress".

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In my natal chart, 2 references to my recent past life (I believe it is in early 1970s South Vietnam before the fall of Saigon and the nation's reunification) as a 20-something year old woman. The 29' Aquarius sabian symbol refers to a transformation of the soul, to change sexes from one (past) life to the next. 25-26' Aquarius (Valentine's Day, Feb 14-15) esp sun is one of the parts of love. And 22-23' Aries speaks of a woman carrying a child/baby in her arms or inside her womb, its opposite my Pluto in 21-22' Libra on the bottom of my chart, and the IC is in 3' Libra anyway.

The Quest Symbol for Aries 22 is:
ARIES 23 ~ A WOMAN IN PASTEL COLOURS CARRYING A HEAVY AND VALUABLE BUT VEILED LOAD.

In my natal chart, the triple conjunction of Venus in 7-8' Aries, Eros in 1-2' next to the MC in 2-3', Eris in 14-15' midway in the sign, and Ceres in 21-22'...all are planets relating to femininity and pregnancy, as well like the SN, the MC (or some say IC) is related to past lives (also my SN in 29' Aquarius next to 26' sun and 20' moon with the 22-23' in between). It indicates a tragic end to a young mother (murder by invading North Vietnamese when they entered Saigon) - 11' Taurus Chiron placement (represents wounds or death) happens to lie in the 11th house (Aquarian).

PHASE 322 (AQUARIUS 22°): A RUG IS PLACED ON THE FLOOR OF A NURSERY TO ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY IN COMFORT AND WARMTH.

KEYNOTE: The warmth of understanding which comes to those who, early in life, are open to new possibilities.

And my current life's moon placement in 20-21' Aquarius - the decan is Libra. My theorized date of death was May 4, 1975 (5 days after Saigon fell) - 20-21' Aquarius moon. The date was under a Taurus sun - both Taurus and Libra are ruled by Venus which is in Aries opposite Libra with Pluto the planet of death. On my natal chart are signs Virgo-3rd (Jupiter/Mars/Saturn/Lilith) and Scorpio-5th (Uranus) - again, related to a past life as a woman who had (a) child(ren). Cancer ASC on my chart - 17' ASC node conjunct 11' Juno - symbol of fertility.

PHASE 321 (AQUARIUS 21°): A DISAPPOINTED AND DISILLUSIONED WOMAN COURAGEOUSLY FACES A SEEMINGLY EMPTY LIFE.

KEYNOTE: The capacity to meet emotionally upsetting experiences in human relationships with strength of character and personal integrity.

And finally, the planet Mercury in my natal chart between the sun-moon sign Aquarius and venus-MC sign Aries, it's possible in my past life March 1 (or I guess Feb. 29th if it was leap year - 1952?) - 13' Pisces (solar placement) - was my birth-date, the moon sign was (esp. 11' ) Taurus on Feb 28-Mar 1, 1952.

13' Pisces speaks of weapons, and 14' Pisces speaks of a woman in a coat. It's a reference I might been armed and in uniform when I was killed in conflict against Saigon (renamed Ho Chi Minh City after official reunification in 1976).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Another article on what women of a certain sun sign expect in their pregnancy.

https://www.babygaga.com/12-ways-to-deal-with-pregnancy-based-on-your-zodiac/

Oddly, the numbers start from 12 (Aries) to 1 (Pisces). I;m not sure it means which sign will have the best (1?) or worst (12?) experiences while pregnant. Often, astrologers place Virgo in the "best" category with Cancer and scorpio. And for masculine signs, Aquarius (cus they like weird, but actually are cool, natural and beautiful things to experience) when they are ruled by the planet Uranus about wanting to go their own way and reminds society they're proud to be who they are (women), where they're headed (motherhood) and body changes actually are a sign of natural beauty - "its how humans are made".

I noticed the Aquarian age began (or about to) is when social-cultural attitudes about pregnancy in America has lightened up in the last 5-6 decades, esp. when Demi Moore posed nude in her pregnancy in the front cover of Vanity Fair in 1991 with controversy: both condemnation and support. But the glamour could started earlier when First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pregnant with John Kennedy Jr and gave birth while father John or "jack" was president in 1961. And the tabloids covered British Princess Diana's 1980s pregnancies with princes William and Harry, and now Princess Kate (married to William) and Princess Meghan (married to Harry), hopefully in a mostly positive manner.

The moon sign should prevail on how they handle their pregnancies based on it. Are Cancer and Virgo moons, as well Scorpio and Aquarius moons have it good, a whole alot different from based on their sun signs? It appears Aries (not sure sun or moon) may have the most discomfort (hopefully not complications) and this article has its own opinions and projections different from the others I read.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

well, back in this thread again. The 29-30* Cancer (cusps Leo) and 29-30* Leo (cusps Virgo) has much to do with obtainment of wealth...and establishment of families. The signs Cancer and Virgo (feminine and maternal) surrounding Leo (masculine and head of household) represents a tribe lead by a king and 2 wives (Cancer is closer compatible than Virgo to Leo). The sign Leo represents the father, the family (blood or marriage) and the clan/tribe/community/nation.

And Pisces (feminine and representing the mother-child bond) is compatible with Aquarius (masculine and sign of open relationships), but Aries is masculine and figure head sign - the first sign of the astrological zodiac year, while Pisces is the last one. Pisces is representative of a family where she has children from each male sign partner. I guess the cusps 29* Aquarius-1* Pisces: the part of procreation, and 29* Pisces-1* Aries (the sun is in 359-0* longitudes): World Astrology day on March 20th, the northern vernal equinox) has something to do with children. In the Aquarian age, family values has radically changed and procreation of children by scientific means have became common: IVF/in-vitro, sperm and ova banks, surrogates, same-sex adoptive parents, more transmen mothers and transwomen fathers, polyamorous families, and co-parenting.

CapAquaPis

Worst days to be born were thought to be 13' Gemini (Whitsunday, the first sunday of June is said babies are likely to kill or get killed, a real bad luck day). and 25' Virgo (my Saturn-Lilith conjunction placement). But the best days are 25' Pisces (St. Patrick's day and later St. Joseph day) and 12' Sagittarius (the 12th day of the 12th month is the st. Virgin Mary of Guadalupe, Mexico). And the huge contrast of "happy, lucky and optimist(ic)" 1' and 29' Cancer people (summer solstice in the northern hemisphere-June 21, and St. Margaret's day- July 20 - the patron saint of pregnancy, childbirth and maternity is cusp of parental sign Cancer-the mother and Leo-the father) vs. "sad, depressed and pessimist(ic)" 1' and 29' Capricorn people (winter solstice-Dec 21, and Jan 20 - the date of holy death symbolized as the grim reaper or Santa Muerte in Mexico - two morbid Saturnian signs cusp on this date: Capricorn and Aquarius).

CapAquaPis

What problems a pregnant woman will go through based on their sun sign.
https://www.babygaga.com/12-problems-moms-will-face-during-pregnancy-based-on-her-zodiac/

Taurus is on the top and Gemini on the bottom, not sure it indicates Taureans have it hardest and Geminis the least. If sidereal astrology is correct, my Mom is actually an Aries (10th), and again the moon sign has prominence over a woman's life, Aquarius is 3rd and Pisces is 2nd (my Mom has a cusp) on the blog's list. The other link combines my Mom's Taurus sun+Aquarius moon on what pregnant women based on the sun sign do to sabotage their pregnancy. Each sun sign has 2 things=24 things, but the list is in chronological order.
https://www.babygaga.com/how-moms-zodiac-will-sabotage-her-during-pregnancy-and-motherhood/

CapAquaPis

The parts of childbirth (and sometimes, negative experiences and difficulties): 3' Gemini, 28' Cancer, 3' Sagittarius and 28' Capricorn. I suppose anyone born on May 23rd (yesterday), July 20th, Nov. 25th and Jan. 18th came to this world very rough or they will experience something like this in their lives. Whether as mothers or fathers knowing their partners will have complications in childbirth.

CapAquaPis

3 other indicators of a person will either be pregnant or become a parent:

*273' or 3-4' Capricorn, esp. when the moon and ascendant are on that degree.

*7' Virgo, similarly in 7' Libra, 10-11' Capricorn, 10-11' Cancer and 10-11' Taurus. Note they are earth or summer or opposite (from Capricorn) signs.

*And the Moon-Venus-Mars stellium in the sign of Leo or in the 5th house. Leo is the sign of family, Moon and Venus of maternity, and Mars of procreation. August 1, 2019, is when these 3 will align plus the sun in Leo, there's going to be a record baby boom? The last times this happened was on August 3, 2000 and September 10, 2015. I'm not sure about the American birth rate in 2000 (a peak year in US history) and 2015 (a revival after a decade of decline - 33 year birth rate low in the US in 2018) was affected by the conjunction.

Edit: Apparently, only this birth rate spike occurs when the sun in Leo is in the stellium. Astrologers said the sun-moon-venus-mars in Leo this Aug 1-5 and similarly in Aug 2000, were signs of a massive birth wave and the upcoming year of more babies.

And final edit: 7 times in the final 20 years of the last millennia (1980-2000), there was a Leo moon-venus-mars conjunction: Sep 5, 1983; Aug 23, 1987 (Leo/Virgo sun cusp); July 5, 1989; June 16, 1991 and a month later on July 13; Sep 11, 1996; and Aug 22, 1998 (Leo/virgo sun cusp). The birth rate was higher from 1985 (started to rise in 1986)-1999, known as the echo boom, children of the baby boom generation.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And the 4 signs and houses that represent pregnancy in a natal chart: Cancer or 4th (maternity and gestation), Leo or 5th (children and family), Scorpio or 8th (difficulties and complications) and Aquarius or 11th (experiences and attitudes). A planetary placement esp the moon and sometimes the sun can indicate good or bad in details about a biological woman's time in her life pregnant, a moon in cancer or 4th for example. And infertile or barren signs are Aries, Gemini, Virgo, Libra and Capricorn (and the least likely are Aquarius) versus more fertile like Taurus, cancer, Leo (most prone), Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces.

CapAquaPis

Reading about the topic of pregnancy in societies in world history, it was treated as a difficult, personal and sensitive subject most of the time. But it was sometimes celebrated, liked and proudly in the open. In the 1610s, royal women in England or Britain had personal art portraits of themselves pregnant; in the 1790s in France during their revolution, the country was so fascinated with the awe, beauty and wonder of pregnancy, some women fashionably worn 15-20 pound round tin balls to imitate the look of a big pregnant belly; and since 1970 in western countries, the appearance of a pregnant woman is seen more positively and appreciated while we are still polite and respectful about it. This is a 180 year cycle I noticed here, but the trend didn't vanish the third time around: this is the Aquarian age and 3rd millennia, not the Puritan one to restored medieval discomfort or the Victorian era ended the age of reason. I need to look at astrological ephemeris on what occurred in 1610, 1790 and esp 1970 like certain planet conjunctions or they were in certain zodiac signs.

CapAquaPis

I figured out whenever Neptune is in the range of 9-16* Scorpio (esp in the 1960s tropical, August 1961 and 1970s sidereal, March 1971) within 8-9* which is the part of pregnancy, our culture will develop an interest in the lighter sides of pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood. However, I worry about in the 2020s is when social justice warriors will complain about everyone has a too optimistic and unrealistic idea of pregnancy. I believe Women as individuals to truly experienced pregnancy are the ones who can accurately describe their own various and personal experiences.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

10 planets in a woman's natal chart to determine how her pregnancy goes.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.babygaga.com/astrology-pregnancy-planets-represent/amp/

Any woman with a moon in 12th, esp in cancer (my family friend's daughter) and in Aquarius (my GF's children from her 2 past marriages) is either by accident or worse, or they held it a tight secret to others for a long time. The moon represents children, maternity and esp. pregnancies in a biological woman's life. I would say the part of pregnancy (Moon+Venus-uranus) ending on the 12th are a big chance of an unplanned pregnancy too.

Personal Point: Moon 20 17 Aquarius + Significator: Venus 7 3 Aries - Trigger: Uranus 25 29 Scorpio = Arabic Part: 1 Cancer , conjunct asc 17 33 cancer.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And the last post for a long time: My Mom's astrological part of pregnancy. her moon in 1' Pisces+Venus in 17' Gemini-uranus in 6' cancer places it on 12' Aquarius. The date is 2 weeks before my 26' sun and 20' moon (full moons on Feb 1 and 29, 1980). And the sabian degree symbol is *a meter to measure*, to check or examine her or me before my birth in the last month of her first of 2 pregnancies?

CapAquaPis

The 9 Nonagons or noviles, 40-degree aspects of natal charts, and representative of a pregnancy. Here's the nonagons or noviles in my natal chart if we're looking into this. I'm biologically male and still, I wonder it's related to a potential female partner in the future bearing a baby or child.

1: 17' Cancer conjunct Juno in 14' Cancer in 12th.
2: 27' Leo conjunct True Node in 29' Leo in 2nd.
3: 7' Libra in 4th conjunct IC in 3' Libra in 3rd.
4: 17' Scorpio conjunct Uranus in 25' Scorpio in 5th.
5: 27' Sagittarius conjunct Neptune in 22' Sag in 6th.
6: 7' Aquarius conjunct Moon in 20' and Sun in 26' Aqua in 8th.
7: 17' Pisces conjunct Mercury in 13' Pisces in 9th.
8: 27' Aries conjunct Eris in 22' Aries/Venus in 7' Aries/Ceres in 2' Aries in 10th also conjunct midheaven.
9: 7' Gemini in 11th, the house of friends (Aquarius).

More information on noviles: https://aliceportman.com/noviles/

Starting from 0' Aries are the universal noviles: 10' Taurus, 20' Gemini, 0' Leo (cusp 29' Cancer), 10' Virgo, 20' Libra, 0' Sagittarius (cusp 29' Scorpio), 10' Capricorn, 20' Aquarius and cusp 29' Pisces with 0' Aries.

In my natal chart, 10' Taurus conjunct Chiron, 0' Leo in the 1st house, 10' Virgo conjunct Mars in 9' and Jupiter in 6', 20' Libra conjunct IC in 3' an Pluto in 21', 0' Sag conjunct Uranus in 25' Scorpio, and 20' Aquarius conjunct the Moon in 20' and Sun in 26' (both in 8th).

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I figured out whenever Neptune is in the range of 9-16* Scorpio (esp in the 1960s tropical, August 1961 and 1970s sidereal, March 1971) within 8-9* which is the part of pregnancy, our culture will develop an interest in the lighter sides of pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood. However, I worry about in the 2020s is when social justice warriors will complain about everyone has a too optimistic and unrealistic idea of pregnancy. I believe Women as individuals to truly experienced pregnancy are the ones who can accurately describe their own various and personal experiences.

Neptune conjunct the South Scale in the 60's.

CapAquaPis

Neptune conjunct the South Scale in the 60's.

My own research on this is a malefic feature...but what if Neptune was instead retrograde at the time period? I don't understand male liberals stating "we're pregnant" when in fact his female partner is the one who's pregnant? Alike white liberals, they claim to be supportive allies and then turned out offensive. Neptune conjunct south scale (Alpha Libra in the constellation of the scales) is a symbol of a mixed bag of positive/benefic and negative/malefic (a duality or polarity) of one side sees something light, the other half will see only darkness.

Cold Fusion

My own research on this is a malefic feature...but what if Neptune was instead retrograde at the time period? I don't understand male liberals stating "we're pregnant" when in fact his female partner is the one who's pregnant? Alike white liberals, they claim to be supportive allies and then turned out offensive. Neptune conjunct south scale (Alpha Libra in the constellation of the scales) is a symbol of a mixed bag of positive/benefic and negative/malefic (a duality or polarity) of one side sees something light, the other half will see only darkness.

I'm going to ignore the political part as I see that as a rant and irrelevant to the o.p.

I can't help but think of Polis and Cor Caroli and this meme I made years ago. The mid-point for the two lands almost directly on the south scale.

21mwsf.jpg