Was it my ex tonight pretending to be someone else? Yes

lux111

https://imgur.com/nSl4fsC

Someone tried to add me on Instagram, private messaged me, and tried to pressure me into adding them. I mean sure I get this every day but this was a ridiculously fake account and sounded like the way my ex talks

My ex, 7th house, ruled by Venus
My house of secret enemies, 12th, ruled by Venus
One and the same. I would be tempted to say yes and leave it at that, but let’s continue

Venus would be appropriate because it was Instagram, about beauty and image, and he pretended to be a member of the royal family (ikr) yet replied in perfect Italian (not google translated) (ie. my ex) when I said something in that language

I’m Mars — on the defensive. AC is at 15° Scorpio — a horrendous degree. This is bat country.

I have partial reception with Venus, who sits in my sign of Aries on the cusp of my 6th, conjunct Chiron. So he just moved in to my territory, trying to cross the threshold of my ‘domicile’/account, and partially succeed because I messaged with him him. Chiron, especially since it’s his own 12th house, I think suggests he’s [mentally] unwell.

Venus is in fall in Aries, so he’s not feeling good about what has just happened, and Venus will turn retrograde soon so he’ll try to sneak back out, but will obviously try again later.

The Moon is in Virgo ruled by Mercury, in the 11th, describing the action being about communication in a social [media] scenario. The last inner planet the moon passed over was Venus. Moon will perfect an opposition to Venus as soon as it changes sign but is frustrated by the applying aspects to Saturn and Mars

Venus has just separated from a square with Mars (we just had tense words — I messaged him to stop doing it) but immediately before that, Moon moved away from a Venus square.

Moon applies to a trine with domiciled Saturn on the critical 26th degree of Cap, and a few seconds later to a square with me, Mars. I’m in Sag 2nd house. The cusp is on a critical degree.

The sun, his cosignificator, is at a malefic and critical degree —22° Aquarius — in its detriment, in the 4th, so the truth (or the end of the matter) is about him but because he’s blocked in there it’s not completely obvious to see

However the MC is at a critical degree too.. 0° moving from Cancer to Leo, perhaps suggesting the overall mood is me shifting from illusion to clarity

So... yes?

Last edited: