Carrier change /moving abroad over 30

Violette

Hi,

I'm 31 and been very dissatisfied with my life, and the choices I made. I always thought my problems come from relationship issues, but now that I'm alone, I realized that I don't really have a bright future outlook partly because I'm not sure I'll be able to support myself financially and I was always open to the idea of moving abroad. I kinda think its too late, but I'd like to know if according to astrology, it would be possible/ good idea to change my career field.

I'm working for an insurance broker company now as a back office administrator which requires no qualification. I worked hard in the past years and I became worker of the year, I'm well respected, but I see no challenge or competition, bonus, or no reason to work hard. I feel I would be able to do more than that and the salary is not that great either. Even tho I have a college degree (English studies), it doesn't give me any specific qualification so I don't have many choices to change jobs. I tried studying tourism, but that is really not for me. I'm very reclusive and prefer to work alone. My past choices kinda reflect a wish to change and be a more open person but it really didn't work for me.
So I thought of changing my career field and study to be an IT programmer. I remember as a teen, experimenting and writing scripts for chat bots, I really enjoyed it, but I associated IT field with a lot of math and thought my brain would not be good enough for it. I'm kinda slow thinker but very thorough.

Another thing is that I always thought that the place I live now is temporary and sooner or later I'll move abroad, but without any qualification it would be very risky and foolish. I just don't know if its something of a realistic idea (Neptune is soon squaring my Sun) or just a crazy thought? Is it too late?

Thank you for help!

Edit: Thought of accountant as well as alternative, the main question is the change of career for better opportunities

Attachments

• nataltransits.jpg
    nataltransits.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 12
  • solar2018.jpg
    solar2018.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 18
  • solar2019.jpg
    solar2019.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: