Where is my data drive?

mr1234

I hasd hung my data flashdrive to my personal computer, and had gone out for some time. When i came back, i not able to find it anywhere. Searching for it from past 1/2 hour. Any idea where it is? Had some data in the pendrive which i wanted now.

THE CHART IS BELOW:

Last edited:

mr1234

Wrong date! It says Sept 2014!
My Bad!

tikana, not to wait till sept, i've lost it already, My analysis show that it has been taken by somebody, and i might get back.

Attachments

• astropend.JPG
    astropend.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 37

tikana

I was being sarcastic ---> date on the chart was wrong :)

well here is my problem.. moon is opposing L2 - possessions saturn retro is in 12th - lost forever?
i see no connections from jupiter to merc or saturn

shrug
T

Last edited:

mr1234

I was being sarcastic ---> date on the chart was wrong :)

well here is my problem.. moon is opposing L2 - possessions saturn retro is in 12th - lost forever?
i see no connections from jupiter to merc or saturn

shrug
T
Does look like that. Seems to be flicked by someone. The drive must be present towards the east of my current position.

Summery Joy

mr1234, I need the chart to include the Part of Fortune to be able to fine tune the reading.

No one took it, you still have it somewhere and you are very likely to find it, although in relative terms, not very quickly.

The land upon which it rests is near water and a source of heat, possibly made of wood. Different directions are indicated, but North/East is predominant. It's very likely that it's around where you spend most of your time, but hidden near a "boundary" of some sort. Look where you study. Is there a spot near where you study that can be linked to both heat and water? Look there between things. Look near the ground level. It's likely that you dropped it or misplaced it as you were focusing your attention on something or someone important, and it distracted you from paying attention to it.

I still need a chart with point of fortune for better judgement. I hope you find it.

mr1234

Hi Summer Joy,
Thanks for the reply, i was coming here every day to find a reply for my thread. I did search a quite hard, but no success. I eatery room and kitchen may be the two places i have to look. A refrigerator is present towards the south, which is the source of heat or water(?). I read daily newspaper at the north east side of the home. I usually spend some time there. Outside the home, in this corner is a water tank(?).

How to include part of fortune as a chart?

Summery Joy

Oh, I remember fensi! Yeah, she was good with this kind of charts.

Mr1234, it's an option on astro.com that you can tick to select, on the same page where you choose the type of chart.

mr1234

hi tikana, i had messaged fensi, but yet to hear from her.

Joy, i'm not able to find the option in the chart drawing or chart selection sections.

mr1234

I found the drive today. It was on a bag, on a table next to my PC, where i usually spend good time. The bag had shoe in it and shoes had the drive inside. 'Was it buried there intentional?' is a question that remains.

Anyway, thanks for all the answers. Further Queries can be made on messaging.

rafaella

Oh man, I can't keep up??? You lost your USB back in June and you produced a chart with wrong date asking for interpretation, but then apparently you found the USB. Then lost it again in July and found it in august. Now a third time??? Whats wrong with you???? lol Craziness!!!!