5th house and creativity

ThisIsMe

I have Pluto in the 5th house, But is Pluto even considered important anymore? I mean I heard it wasn't a planet now or whatever. Anyways, 5th house rules creativity right? So how does a Scorpio 5th house create?

Pisceanfool

Hello-

Pluto is not an astronomical planet. Neither are the sun or moon, both of which are used in astrology along with many other theoretical points, and even asteroids. Whether it's a planet or not is irrelevant, and Pluto is important yes.

I'm assuming you have Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th house? Please link the chart so we may see the whole story ^^

MaeMae

Banned
I'm going to offer a different take on Pluto/Scorpio 5th influence.

I have Scorpio on 5th house cusp. I discovered early on in life that I like to play and create with passion and zeal. One of the seldom mentioned qualities of this type of influence is an uncompromising loyalty to friends and lovers and children - typically the people we choose to play and create with. Until they cross you. There is seldom a soul who goes unpunished once this happens, but usually, because of the loyalty expressed, others who are close to you know to tread lightly should they consider taking advantage of this loyalty.

If you consider the 5th house natural ruler is Leo - a very loyal sign, and you add Scorpio loyalty to this, you realize that betrayal in any form elicits some need for vindication. Also (if you have children) - it is not an indicator of "let's talk about this" when someone comes at your kids. It's a fierce lion/lioness type of thing where you will want to destroy the offender. Scorpio and Leo take no prisoners. Scorpio is not above torture (in a figurative sense) and Leo will disown you, walk away as if you never existed to them. Either way, it is never a good thing to cross this combination.

On the more positive side, Scorpio lends depth and intensity to 5th house "creations." Forceful, powerful creative energies, sustaining long after those weaker or more tepid throw in the towel. This is the position of of actors who go the distance for a role; artists, who when reviewed badly, wait in the shadows for their inevitable time to shine; parents who never give up on their kids.

But as is Leo's and Scorpio's way - the loyalty aspect of this combination is awe inspiring. You will never have a friend or child or lover who doesn't recognize this loyalty. It makes for great "staying power," and often, as in my case, and others I know with this combination, maintain loyal relationships with friends and lovers throughout life, unless their is a betrayal of trust involved. In this case, you become dead to them, or at best, never acknowleged in life again.

Not an easy characteristic to carry for life, but it can really be no other way.

Last edited:

tee_jay66

Yes Pluto is used, well I use it anyway. Depending on the sign that the 5th is under.....pluto here may show some intensity in hobbies or creativity...like an all or nothing approach to what you engage in inclusing romance. You may be rather secretive and not reveal much of yourself in the first flush of romance................

the sign and aspects to pluto are important as well as where the 5th house ruler is....a chart would be helpful:smile:

I have Pluto in the 5th house, But is Pluto even considered important anymore? I mean I heard it wasn't a planet now or whatever. Anyways, 5th house rules creativity right? So how does a Scorpio 5th house create?

we are all visual people and need to see the full chart please?

Pluto in 5th House - succeedent
· Plutonic childhood.
· At least one of your children will be Scorpionic in nature.
· Want control over love affairs and children.
· Should produce talented children.
· You tend to be dominated by romantic partner or children.
· Another common feature is creative work ‑ actors, painters, musicians. Or just enjoying hobbies