Scary solar return/transits

Elle123

New to astrology so need a bit of help.

I've been reading my solar returns and transits and very worried for the next few years :sad:
For example my ASC is in the 8th house (solar return) along with some very difficult transits like Uranus squaring moon, Saturn squaring Pluto and mars squaring Saturn; could this maybe point to a health issue, or even worst, for myself or loved ones?

Any help would be much appreciated.

kolani

Hi!

New to astrology so need a bit of help.

I've been reading my solar returns and transits and very worried for the next few years
For example my ASC is in the 8th house (solar return) along with some very difficult transits like Uranus squaring moon, Saturn squaring Pluto and mars squaring Saturn; could this maybe point to a health issue, or even worst, for myself or loved ones?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't see your chart attached- I think that would help. First off from my experience/study Solar returns are effective only for 1 year ie. your birthday year. Solar returns give you a good idea of what to expect for the year ahead right after your birthday. Generally, the house (both natal and solar return, but more solar return i think) will point to the major theme for the year ahaed.

As for your specific questions- ascendant on the 8th house can point to wealth, power, psychological transformation, intimate relationships, financial partnerships, etc. I would have to see the orb of the ascendant/ a visual of the charts to further comment.

Uranus square moon- could point to fluctuating emotions and unpredicability with women or other moon related things, your home, the foundation of your life, etc. It could range from your roomate unexpectedly moving out, to a relocation, or unpredictable relationship with your mother or other signigicant woman in your life.

Saturn square Pluto- transformation through discipline and hard work- squares create tension and the urge to act- so Saturn square PLuto may encourage you to roll up your sleeves - I think it's an aspect that could build a lot of inner resiience. You may tap into a deeper strength/preserevnace you didn't know you had. Saturn (the "Great Teacher") may test your will power, symbolised by Pluto. Remember Saturn rules Capricorn and Pluto rules Scorpio- since these signs are compatible I think the square energy could be quite productive.

Saturn square Mars

This is the classic stop go aspect. It will likely force you to pace yourself- two steps forward once step back kind of thing. Saturn will make you cautious while Mars will make you impatient - so it's a real balancing act.

I personally think square aspects can be good because the differenet energies force you to become a "creative problem solver" and through that you gain a certain level of mastery over the energies involved.

Remember that what creates a square aspect is the two planets involved are of the same modality (cardinal, fixed, mutuable) yet different elements (fire, earth, air, or water). So both planets have the same energitc nature but want different things/have different values- is a way of thinking of it- how can you satisfy both? Compromise is must- this is where the deeper analysis/ knowledge of astrology helps.

Best!

k

Elle123

horoscope-synastry-chart12__solarni_8-1-1996_06-25_rok_2023.png

Hi, K

Thanks for your reply. I think I've attached my solar return chart ; I haven't attached any transit charts as there is too much going on at different times of that year. But please let my know if you want to look at any other charts (natal, transits etc. ).

I guess its human nature to focus on the bad aspects rather than the good :unsure: , probably should study my charts a bit more until I start panicking lol.

Thankyou,

E

blondie89

Banned
View attachment 87975

Hi, K

Thanks for your reply. I think I've attached my solar return chart ; I haven't attached any transit charts as there is too much going on at different times of that year. But please let my know if you want to look at any other charts (natal, transits etc. ).

I guess its human nature to focus on the bad aspects rather than the good :unsure: , probably should study my charts a bit more until I start panicking lol.

Thankyou,

E

Hello i have had solar return ac in 8th house every few years and live on. Yes it's hard, 2020 was also so but it will make you a stronger men

You will be transformed

You also have good transits, saturn trine mc,

Pluto conjunct your natal Uranus (ruler of 2nd) could mean be careful with money or your self worth become some pressure. Uranus square moon, especially moon is in 8th house could also mean a transformation, 8th house is not necessarily loss also birth,

Sun in 5th house alone indicate a focus on all what have to do with fun, new hobby, children

Sun in 65th house is a great placement, i had it last years. I had a lot of fun.

Do you have children or want to have some? Uranus will change in 5th house, house of love affairs, children etc.. Then squaring mercury your 6th house ruler but he is placed in aquarius, so string

Last edited:

Elle123

Hi,

In regards to the children question, I don't have children but would like to in the future (perhaps not that soon though).

There's a lot of different transits going on during that time; is the Uranus squaring mercury practically bad then?

Thanks for your reply,

E