Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-25-2020, 01:14 AM

How old will i be when I likely marry

personally i know i hope i marry early or at a normal time. here's my chart though

Unread 01-25-2020, 02:41 AM

Re: How old will i be when I likely marry

It appears that the concept of love is on your mind a LOT because you have a 5th house of love affairs ruled by Venus and your Venus is in the 12th house of secrets and even secret affairs.

It also appears that Saturn in your 7th house of marriage contracts may bring someone who will be much older then you or you may not marry until you are older in age but it looks to me like you will marry eventually with Moon on the cusp of the 7th and found in Libra, a Venus' sign.

BTW: Did you have a strict father ? Sun in Capricorn square Jupiter and how was the relationship between your parents when you came to them, i.e. was it amicable? It appears your 9th house is ruled by Mercury again found in the secrets and isolationist 12th house. You may have "issues" with marriage based on openness & honesty as a first lesson.
Unread 01-26-2020, 12:30 AM

Yes, my dad is very strict and they almost divorced multiple times as a child. Also, how old is old considered for marriage, and how much "older" is the person i marry likely to be? Is all of this set or does it just mean i am predisposed to get married at an older age, and can it be changed by working on personal growth?
Unread 01-26-2020, 12:50 AM

I can't tell, but I'd say you chart tells us you are "pre-disposed" towards restriction in the marriage house OR an older partner then you are.
Saturn afterall, is symbolic of both restrictive forces and age.

Meanwhile, it may be wise to start to live more in the open then in the cover of darkness of the 12th house when it comes to partners. We all think that no one knows, but as my husband use to joke, "god knows".....There may be something to that.

Join clubs, social groups doing things you enjoy whether its working as a volunteer or any number of activities. Try to relax about it, and you'll meet people more easily that way.

Another advice would be to talk to a Vedic Astrologer, as they tend to use different astro symbols which tell them when you'd likely meet someone.

Best to you.

Tags
marry