To travel or not and why am I magnet for energetic vampires?

Hey guys,
I really need your help. First, I'm making plans to travel a long way ( India ) from October to January next year. That would be my first time going that far and for so long. Is there anything in my chart supportive during that time or should I rather wait until next year?

Other question is why is my love life sooooo miserable???? Looks like I am a magnet for energetic vampires...hm :sad:

Attachments

• adrasteamoon.gif
    adrasteamoon.gif
    59 KB · Views: 28
Well...looks like I attract man that in a short time start acting like leeches lol
One of the first sentence I hear on a date is ''I never want to be away/ to separate from you''!!!! Last guy told me ''you give me energy...I feel so full of energy when I'm around you'' and I was like...hmm...I feel just the opposite...because every time we would meet I'd feel becoming more and more tired....drained...even while having phone conversation.

Krewster

Sun 90 Pluto (49 min) provides enough grounds to guess you exude confident power (and, hence, your complaint of romantic partners being energy suckers is another way of saying you haven't met your romantic power match yet).

The aspectual challenges to Mars (90 to Sat), Ven (135 to Uran) and/or Moon (135 Merc/Jup) probably represent the delay.

Re trip timing, the sooner-the-better (bec T Uran will perfect a 90 to your Sun from late Spring 2014 suggesting vulnerability to unexpected, life-changing events of a not necessarily positive nature or, more simply, just plain nervousness).

rahu

Banned
hi AdrasteaMoon

your attraction for "vampires " is because your saturn is conjuct the node.this placement gives your physical presence a "radiation" of life energy. i know a woman that has this same aspect and she says she has a similar problem with men. when relationships are over the man will not let go. even if they were just friends , the man will not let go and ties to make something more of the relationship.
this aspect also shows tha your relatoinship with your father can be a problem. often he wants to keep you under his"control" but then at other times he wants you out of his life.either way your relationship with men in general is colored by your relationship wiit your father. the mars square to satrun can also show that you have a brother that is somewhat oppressive to you.

rahu

rahu

Thanks so much for both replies!
Rahu, that what you wrote about my father is so true ( don't have a brother though ). My dad is retired policeman born in the Aries sign with Leo rising so I guess that tells quite a lot about him being controller...oh and not to mention he has Mercury in Aries in 8th house !!!

raqun

My GF has a very similar chart..

Do you, by any chance have a very bubbly outgoing personality and seem open to anything (as in it is right to give everyone/everything a chance, even if they seem untrustworthy at first)? Do you often feel the need to help others if you can? Make quirky jokes all the time? And if i'm right, you are also considered very attractive (by others). Do you take special care of managing your looks for different occasions? You are honest. You like to keep a lot of friends and commute with them as much as possible (Jupiter, Mercury in Leo, 11th).

If some points are true, then it may have something to do with Venus and Sun in Cancer (10th), opposing the Moon in Sagittarius (3rd); You create abundance of positive outwards energy, look like a diamond and just beg to be possessed by negative types (Scorpio, Taurus; maybe Leo and Aries for other reasons). having lybric Pluto in the first house also suggests strengthening this attractive power. The problem is you are also attracted to this types. You need to find someone who will be willing to change inside for you, but you will also have to be patient and help him with his transformation.

About your travels i think you will do just fine.. You might have a little anxiety now, but your Sag Moon will make you feel at home where ever you go.

Hope it helps.

Ragun !!! You left me speechless :) I'm rereading your kind reply and have also read it to those who know me well and it feels like you know me just as much as they do.
I feel as nothing on earth could shock me...Extremely curious too. That what you said about friends is also right. I have the need to have them around and as many as possible no matter the way of communication ( online/offline ) and to feel needed...helpful.
Same time I enjoy spending time on my own and not being attached ( Saturn 12th house? and Sag. Moon maybe? )
Thanks for the advice as well...both on love and traveling matter.
Will book my ticket for November !!!
Btw, can you tell me something about my carreer? I know my Gemini Mars is ''killing '' me since I run from one thing to another constantly. Somehow to stay focused on one thing is main problem. Do you see photography and yoga instructor as good choice? ( I know I would have been great as actress; not because of looks but because of great capability to live emotions...but it's too late for that now ).
Thank you very much again and say hello to your GF for me :)