Karma & advice?

oriel

Can I have a reading?I posted here before but I didn't get a response..I'm hoping to receive some inputs from others.It doesn't matter if its vedic or western..
I have 5 retrogrades planets and it seems life has been so hard for me.I'm quite struggling especially with my spiritual side,been looking for answers like all my life..:sad: I also have a kite,I think..

Attachments

• natalchart_002.GIF
    natalchart_002.GIF
    57.7 KB · Views: 21

Zarathu

Account Closed
Can I have a reading?I posted here before but I didn't get a response..I'm hoping to receive some inputs from others.It doesn't matter if its vedic or western..
I have 5 retrogrades planets and it seems life has been so hard for me.I'm quite struggling especially with my spiritual side,been looking for answers like all my life..:sad: I also have a kite,I think..

FYI

A better way to get a chart analysis is to ask a question, rather than to ask a "I want everything, and I want someone to spend an hour or more finding it out for me" type of question. That approach often doesn't get you want you want even if you were to pay the big dollar amount in the world outside Cyber space.

Be a little bit more specific, please.

oriel

uhmm saturn,uranus,neptune and pluto has R written beside it?
I'm sorry about that..its just that a lot has been going on to me,like I'm having a midlife crisis that started at an early age ... then I've been having disturbing/vivid dreams for years,and having occasional OBE's too.will I ever be able to master it?....it's just that I wanna know what could be the karma that needed to be cleared..I'm not really in good terms with my dad and I'm having family issues like I'm a shock absorber of everything in the house...and is constant bad health in my chart?can I rectify it?

really..thanks for replying..

Zarathu

Account Closed
uhmm saturn,uranus,neptune and pluto has R written beside it?
I'm sorry about that..its just that a lot has been going on to me,like I'm having a midlife crisis that started at an early age ... then I've been having disturbing/vivid dreams for years,and having occasional OBE's too.will I ever be able to master it?....it's just that I wanna know what could be the karma that needed to be cleared..I'm not really in good terms with my dad and I'm having family issues like I'm a shock absorber of everything in the house...and is constant bad health in my chart?can I rectify it?

really..thanks for replying..

So you are asking this???::?????????

1. What is easiest direction for my life to take this time around?

2. What is the current state of my health into the next three to five years?

oriel

yea...you sort of nailed...sorry english isn't my native language i have a hard time expressing it sometimes..

Last edited: