Not a question about astrology, please help

gen6k

Yeah her first thought was that you didnt "touch her heart" with it, it seems kind of standoffish and also like a quirky personality. I dont know what is wrong with some people and its probably just a reflection of themselves. Online dating sites are too bogus connectivity like people actually believe a small paragraph, and the whole psuedo-thematic concept. The only way to grab someone off a dating site for sure is if they are really in to your psuedo-idiom as a friend, or if the girl doesnt care. If it just happened yesterday shes probably emotionally rattled from the uranus pluto square or something in her life. Overall I think women touch on a different basis of fact, but this might note that there really are differences in astrological communication styles.

Judy_AzVirgo

Leo, if I were you, I'd laugh this off and try again with another woman.

I suspect the lady has had some bad experiences with the dating services (which is pretty common!) that turned her off. Or she is, herself, really bad news.

Personally, I think your note to her was very polite and sweet. Since you noted that you're a foreigner, she shouldn't expect you to use American slang.

I know some women using online dating services who'd probably kill to get a nice note like yours instead of the sleazy stuff they actually receive.