Having Troubles in relations since my teens; more than 10 years now

frankivibs

Hi,

I have just read somewhere about karmic atstrology. I am interseted in knowing is there any particular karmic arrangement in charts for my unsucessful relations.
There is trend I have seen I am usually quiet sitting and happy ; content with my life. Somewhere out of sudden some girl or the other approaches me. She shows intetsert in me for a while after that I get a little serious and she tends to walk away saying " you are only a friend type', one thing or the other. so this thing has been there since last 10 years or so with me not in relation for over 3 months or so. usually all relations have ended in sour note except one as I have got too emotional to let go things

I dont know whether its my karma or sopmething from past life so I seek suggestions to help me, as I just not understand whats happening ; and I am trying to understand existence of soul and philosphy of life.

Pls help

Attachments

• vvv.jpg
    vvv.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 31

paneagle7

I have just read somewhere about karmic atstrology. I am interseted in knowing is there any particular karmic arrangement in charts for my unsucessful relations.
There is trend I have seen I am usually quiet sitting and happy ; content with my life. Somewhere out of sudden some girl or the other approaches me. She shows intetsert in me for a while after that I get a little serious and she tends to walk away saying " you are only a friend type', one thing or the other. so this thing has been there since last 10 years or so with me not in relation for over 3 months or so. usually all relations have ended in sour note except one as I have got too emotional to let go things

I dont know whether its my karma or something from past life so I seek suggestions to help me, as I just not understand whats happening ; and I am trying to understand existence of soul and philosphy of life.

1) you laid back attitude - women want to be courted, and wanted.
2) except one - your hanging on to this one in the past
3) karma - if you asked the question, the answer is yes. your birth chart is a map of past lives to present birth life.
4) understand - know thyself
you can check sol signs 60th harmonic sol astrology to learn your a sol astrology.blogspot that you an aries sol type, called the hero, warrior, more masculine and more alpha type internally, but your not so outwardly, (libra moon, merc in taurus - placid and soft, earthy)
gemini sag elements also make you too mental, a thinker. women want an active male, one who is passionate.
so bring out soul aspects of LILA aries sol nature - the dancer with life - this brings you to attractions that are better for you. if you ambitious and active in life, it will also bring you merit in this relationship area.
also check your nodes of the moon and read about your 12 house sun type
which is spiritual but not worldly. this with mars in 12th is the past karma elements.

Pls help[/QUOTE]

paneagle7

Is there anything I can do or its all my past life karma? I mean I i m not understanding

1) your not understanding what? you need to be clear in your questions. what is it you dont understand.

2) if your clear in questions, you will probably get a clear answer.
This goes for yourself within you- ask and you shall receive
means just that. spiritually, listen to what the inner answer is.
what you feel, what you sense - first try to get your answers yourself.

about karma and reincarnation - we are all here due to past karma.
that is what life is.
to work out karma, keep positive, ethical and virtuous. keep to the
best. dont do things that are wrong, that dont feel right.
if you do all in the holy name or word, it will help. that is a spiritual
practice to declare all you do will be in the name of god, buddha, jesus, or whatever. you give up the control, but also allow whatever is to come.
it is acceptance. read on karma and the laws of karma as well.
it will help clarify how to live a karmaless life. there is no asking god
to fill requests. there is only the being accepting what you have, and
allow what may come without force, fear, of fury.

good luck. (and end of transmission)

best; p

frankivibs

Dear Sir/Paneagle

Tahnks for providing such insights and reading my chart; its been helpfule. I know I am asking too much to time from you so I will try once again to put my questions clear and thanks in advance for this one

I have posted a similar thread with a chart of female on
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=267824#post267824

Oko so here are my clear questions and I am hoping this time they make sense

1) I do understand the concept of reincranationa nd past life deeds as I am studing lately. But I want to know any particular aspects of that specific to my chart

2) you mentioned few traits of mine telling me an aries sol type. My question is that if we are born someway ; are all the we do are because of that reason?

3) If we have to repay for our sins or past life deeds; can we change our fate? or its all decided? as I have kept a clean heart towards people and women but still either I have not found a right person on that behalf. although all friends I have are my lifetime friends but why not women?

4) After a lot of sturguule I have managed to be ok and normal. so I enlcosed chart of a lady mentioned on my other thread to see is there any particular karmic connection? Are all thses ladies in my life trying to taech me somethin? or make me repay my sin?

5) whether they are my karmic connection? or my solumates? how will I figure out? If they are trying to teach. theyn what are they trying to teach as i need to know

Please provide insights if you find specifics in my chart or ladies. Thanking you always and appreciating the time

vibs

1) your not understanding what? you need to be clear in your questions. what is it you dont understand.

2) if your clear in questions, you will probably get a clear answer.
This goes for yourself within you- ask and you shall receive
means just that. spiritually, listen to what the inner answer is.
what you feel, what you sense - first try to get your answers yourself.

about karma and reincarnation - we are all here due to past karma.
that is what life is.
to work out karma, keep positive, ethical and virtuous. keep to the
best. dont do things that are wrong, that dont feel right.
if you do all in the holy name or word, it will help. that is a spiritual
practice to declare all you do will be in the name of god, buddha, jesus, or whatever. you give up the control, but also allow whatever is to come.
it is acceptance. read on karma and the laws of karma as well.
it will help clarify how to live a karmaless life. there is no asking god
to fill requests. there is only the being accepting what you have, and
allow what may come without force, fear, of fury.

good luck. (and end of transmission)

best; p