2 charts on relationships

AW041

So my niece (UY) reached out for help, she got to know, her ex is now engaged to someone else. She is quite disheartened was hopeful he may come back (clearly not), we put 2 charts together
Chart 1: Does he love his fiancée ?
Chart 2: How does he feel about UY.
We put the charts together, so she will be the ascendant here, she is asking these questions.

Chart 1: Am not sure how much role UY has to play in this, so I put the guy as 7th house and fiancée as 1st house. My first eye went to Uranus in the 7th house and Moon is in the fall. Mercury is in his 5th house of love, but close to combustion. Venus squares mars, so probably a conflict expected between them or a break-up?. Moreover she is venus and sits in his detriment. So no he does not love the fiancée. Sun being in the 5th house obstructs mercury and communication of love.

Chart 2: This chart too didn’t give me a good feeling, He is venus, sits in opposition with moon. Moon in fall and Uranus in the 7th in Taurus, both not depicting a good picture. She/UY is mars, in the 6th house, and Venus sits in her fall. She sits in his 12th house of regrets. So he doesn’t have great feeling for her. He/Venus sits in his 3rd house, sextile mercury, she could probably hear from him (maybe in 4 months); hopefully not with the wedding invite:sad:

This is my poor attempt in trying to read the chart and practicing my skills on her, intervention from experts is needed :)

Attachments

• Chart 1.jpg
    Chart 1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Chart 2.jpg
    Chart 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

Chart 1.
I would agree with you on assigning her ex as the 7th, and his fiancé as the 1st.
The significators Venus and mars approach a square, and there is a weak reception by mars in the natural house and Face of Venus, while Venus is in the triplicity of mars. This makes sense, since there must be some attraction since they did become engaged.
At the same time Uranus in 7th shows he values his freedom and independence.
On the cusp of the 4th house, co-ruled by Saturn, we see Saturn nearly conjunct, and squaring the ascendent/descendent axis. In additon, Saturn is in the degree of the Nodes (true node) which shows the unforeseeable entry of Fate in this situation in some way.
Sun, co-significator of the male descendent, approaches a trine with the co-ruler of the 4th, Uranus, in the 7th. Sun is also ruler of his turned 4th.
Looks like he might be regretting the engagement and would rather have his freedom back.
Sun is in his 5th house. Could she be pregnant?
We also see moon almost conjunct Jupiter, ruler of the finance's 5th of children. Moon/jupiter is a very fertile aspect.
Is Saturn of responsibility possibly pressuring the two into marriage, in consideration of a 5th house link?
Chart 2.
Here we have the ascendent/descendent signs reversed with respect to the first chart.
So your niece is now mars, soon receiving the square from Venus. And there is some reception as mentioned above, so some feelings for each other do exist.
She is in his 12th house, hidden from him, and in fact we know she is secretly hoping to be back with him.
Saturn again rules the 4th of endings, and is in the degree of the nodes adding the note of Fate. However, we now have moon almost conjunct Saturn.
The separating square with mars shows us the breakup between them. Moon coming to the ruler of the 4th of endings would indicate he doesn't intend to return.
However Venus ruler of the 7th is in his 3rd of comunications, and Saturn receiving the conjunction with moon rules her 3rd of communications.
Moon rules his 3rd of communications. So there may be some contact between them, or they may come to some type of understanding.
Uranus of independence is now closer to the 7th cusp with respect to the first chart, so felt more strongly by him.
His ruler Venus approaches an opposition to Pluto, the co-ruler of the 1st house.
They won't come to an agreement in spite of there being some sentiment between them.

Last edited:

AW041

Oh Thank you Elena J.

I did discuss what you wrote with my niece, and here are few of the thoughts

Chart 1:
Ex told her that he adores his fiancee, but not sure if it is love. Maybe he is in love with her, but men like women who give them a lot of attention, so maybe she is the kind he wanted.
My niece is not so certain about the pregnancy aspect, as culturally gettting pregnant before marriage is very much looked down upon in India. Could sun in his 5th depict his blossming love for her? Not sure, you are the expert.

Chart 2:
Yes, her being in 12th house is right, she does want him back but they want different things from life. She is ambitious and fiesty, he wants to travel, she wants to focus on herself. She is bright, he isnt that knowlegeable. They are different people who want each other. It is sad to see them go throught his. Last few days, I see her almost going in depression, the more she thinks about him, the sadder it makes her.

Am not sure what you meant by "unforeseeable entry of Fate" in both the charts. Could you help elaborate please.
Also how to see timing in this chart of communication? (while mentally I feel they should not talk at all:unsure:)

ElenaJ

Another way of interpreting the 5th house, as an alternative possibility, could also be that they both want children, so they are together for this purpose.
Moon approaching the conjunction with Jupiter is abundance, joy, and also fertility and children in the sense that they are a wealth for the couple. Her 5th house of children is ruled by Jupiter.
Sun in his 5th I would not interpret as his love increasing for her.
She is Venus and approaches an opposition to Pluto. Pluto rules her 2nd house of money. It also rules his 8th house of his partner's money (i.e.e her money) and also sexual matters.
There is a conflict there with her, but perhaps you can understand it.
Their significators are Venus and mars, and there is a very weak reception between them, while they form a square. Venus moves towards mars, so it is she who loves more, he receives her love.
Chart 2, it makes sense that she is the more feisty, she is mars and he is Venus. In this case, he moves towards her. He is Venus.
In the chart moon approaches a conjunction with Saturn, which is sad and depressive.

The unforeseeable entry of Fate is just that, the players have no control over this, it will just happen, and it is, as I wrote, unforeseeable.

Have you thought of doing a synastry chart of your niece and him to see if the relationship was a good one or not?
That could shed some light on them as a couple.

AW041

Thanks Elena for the clarification!

He was head over heels in love with my niece, but guess she never realized that she loved him a lot too, and also that when he would be gone she would miss him so much. Anyhow it is done, and if the other woman now has a ring on her finger, it is best to gracefully back-off. As you mentioned, they did try to come to a consensus but it failed.

But having been in the same situation as my niece at one point, am not sure how much justice will he do to the new relationship, when his heart still lies with my niece. So I am not surprised when you say his fiancée will love him more and sexually compatibility between them is questionable.

I did ask her today if she wanted to reach out to him again, her response was negative, and very openly said, I don’t want to be rejected again, I know he wont be back and I know he is not good for me. I feel the loss today, but I would have regretted more if it would not have worked out in the future. This is a life lesson for me.

I am not sure if synastry can be done, without his birth details (time etc), she only has his birthdate and location. And now I feel if he has decided to move on, what difference will it make if the relationship was good or bad, because it didn’t work out. In fact, if the findings are positive, she will be more sad about the loss.

Last edited:

AW041

You are very wise and a good counsellor for your niece.
It’s funny you say that, usually she does opposite of what I suggest her to do. So now I give her options and let her decide the path. Let's see what happens here :). Hope she holds herself strong 🤞