Intentions

lunaluna

https://imgur.com/a/lXJmOvY

Someone I haven't heard from in months has just appeared out of the blue and I wsnt to know what his intentions are. Without even looking at the chart, I'd say he wants sex. I'd also like to know what does he think about me?

I'll add my interpretation of the chart as well, I just wanted to ask here first before looking at the chart myself.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look st the chart.

Chrysalis

His lot of desire for you, (which would inc sex). Is @ 18° Aquarius, which he moon goes towards and his secondary significator sun is trine. So you would be right in thinking it was for sex.

lunaluna

His lot of desire for you, (which would inc sex). Is @ 18° Aquarius, which he moon goes towards and his secondary significator sun is trine. So you would be right in thinking it was for sex.

I guess I didn't really need horary for this, but I was curious anyway.

I'm also curious, how would you interpret him being in detriment? I am a beginner so what I did first was look at where the significators are and their dignity. I'm in my own house and in my own rulership, so, I am strong? And he's in my first house, so he came towards me (kind of right, he did reach out) but he is in detriment, so what could that mean?

Chrysalis

I guess I didn't really need horary for this, but I was curious anyway.

I'm also curious, how would you interpret him being in detriment? I am a beginner so what I did first was look at where the significators are and their dignity. I'm in my own house and in my own rulership, so, I am strong? And he's in my first house, so he came towards me (kind of right, he did reach out) but he is in detriment, so what could that mean?

Your also not so strong being in retrograde motion. And he is coming out of his detriment being near the end of Capricorn, when the conjunction with you happens he'll be out. Detriment means just that "damaged goods".