SR Jupiter and Venus in 8th - my testimony

Isa

Hey guys,

So, I`m going through a Venus-jupiter in the 8th in my current solar return. My first though was "Am I getting money from someone? Maybe the government? An inheritance?". Anyway, even though they are both in scorpio, they are positive planets so I thought I would get something good out of it.

BUT NO...

2 months ago I went shopping for groceries and my debit card was declined. I was so embarrassed but absolutely sure I had money in my account. I did have money but the bank blocked my account and all my activity. My social security number (the version of it in my country) was also blocked so I couldn't do anything. Turns out my last name was misspelled in a document, so instead of calling me or sending me a ******* letter, they just blocked everything so I couldn't function. NICE! I spent a week with my bank account blocked and my parents helped me... which I think is the good side of Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house hahah

NOW, yesterday someone drawn a huge amount of money from my bank account. That's right, for the first time ever I am a victim of fraud. Someone cloned my card and I have $0. NICE! I am going to the bank tomorrow to see what they can do. I know that in my country they take 5 business days to verify and return the money, but I am having heart palpitations about this, I am so nervous and angry. I can't believe I have to spend hours in the bank, again, to solve something I didn't do.

So this is my story with Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house in the solar return. I decided to publish here because its so hard to find personal stories about solar returns. So If you'll have this: don't get your hopes up! Grin

The rest of the chart is also very complicated. Saturn and Pluto in the 10th house blocking all my chances of finding a new job. I am currently working, but under a contract that will expire soon. I just want time to pass so this SR can be over. Nothing good happened so far.

Thanks!

DaniJade89

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience! That's terrible! This does make sense with Venus and Jupiter in the 8th, depending on their aspects of course. In my own lunar and solar charts, any time I've had planets in the 8th with harsh aspects, I always feel like I'm giving my resources to others with nothing in return--whether that's money, emotions, my energy, actual items, etc. Whatever planet and house is there usually highlights what exactly I'm giving. So Venus, ruler of Taurus and Libra, would highlight your stability, values, finances, and relationships. Jupiter is expansion for better or worse, so it would really highlight that Venus in 8th house.

Also, Saturn and Pluto in your 10th doesn't necessarily mean blocking you from finding a job. It can manifest as you want to make a big change in your career (Pluto) but you feel there are responsibilities/restrictions (Saturn), or a contract in your case, to stick where you are. Your SR 6th will give you better indications on changing jobs. :)

Hope you get some clarity!