Those 4 planets in my 6th house ruined my health

Siva

tumblr_plhithvTZW1qclzv5o1_1280.png

I have Saturn, Pluto, Mercury and Sun transiting my sixth house (Capricorn) and my health is deteriorating, it's unbelievable.

Ovary cyst that recently became very painful (Pluto, I guess)

My fingers started swelling up a couple of days ago without any reason and it seems like it's not going away (Mercury and Saturn, hands and bones...). I already have psoriasis so my fear is psoriatic arthritis. I'm 26 so it's hard to accept, but also hard to ignore.

And on top of everything I don't have health insurance anymore (for about two weeks and just now it all goes to hell).
I got engaged on my birthday (27th December), I complained about the ring being a little loose, but now I can barely wear it when my fingers swell up. I don't know why I'm sharing this, I guess I'm looking for a comforting word.:crying:

greybeard

Usually when folks tell me they just got engaged, I offer my condolences. But what the heck...Congratulations.

Very Saturnian chart.

Siva

Usually when folks tell me they just got engaged, I offer my condolences. But what the heck...Congratulations.

Very Saturnian chart.
Well, that's comforting... Thanks, it made me smile in these trying times. :)
I'm aware. I used to like Saturn until now lol

Osamenor

Staff member
Siva, I see you just had a solar return. Since the health issues set in so soon after, I strongly suspect a solar return correlation. (Even if they'd set in at a different time of year, I would still look for solar return correlations, but right after the solar return really makes me think that.)

Do you have PCOS, or is it just an ovarian cyst? If it's just a stand alone cyst, that's different from a chronic condition.

Are you on any kind of hormonal contraception? If so, did you recently start it, or change to a new type? Swelling can be a side effect. I got major swelling when I tried it.

Siva

Siva, I see you just had a solar return. Since the health issues set in so soon after, I strongly suspect a solar return correlation. (Even if they'd set in at a different time of year, I would still look for solar return correlations, but right after the solar return really makes me think that.)

Do you have PCOS, or is it just an ovarian cyst? If it's just a stand alone cyst, that's different from a chronic condition.

Are you on any kind of hormonal contraception? If so, did you recently start it, or change to a new type? Swelling can be a side effect. I got major swelling when I tried it.

Thank you so much for your reply. Although it is a stand alone cyst and not PCOS I've had problems with it before, at least three times, sort of recurring problem. I'm not on contraception for more than two years now, I tried it for a short time but it did't work out for me. There's literally no reason for this to be happening so I don't know what to make out of it.

I don't know a lot about solar returns but I'll look it up.

Osamenor

Staff member
If you post your solar return chart, we can look at that and see what might be involved. I personally work with solar returns cast for where you live (some people prefer using birthplace, but I think where you currently live is more relevant if it's far enough from your birthplace to change the houses), and find them easiest to read if you use the "natal + solar return with houses" option from Astro.

As for the cysts, there's an herbal remedy with no contraindications whatsoever: chickweed. I've had a cyst before (only symptom was moderate ovulation pain for several cycles, when I normally don't get any ovulation pain at all), and taking chickweed tincture for several months seemed to resolve it. Chickweed is also a remedy for general swelling. I also used castor oil packs to help treat the ovarian cysts.

Since then, I've completed a training program in herbalism. It sounds like your issues are complex enough that if you really want to use herbal remedies, working with an herbalist is best--online recommendations can only go so far--but in general, if you're having both skin issues (the psoriasis) and cysts, the likely root of that is an imbalance in the liver. For that, you would want herbs that stimulate the liver--could be, for instance, chamomile, calendula, dandelion... anything bitter. Dandelion leaves, taken as tea or tincture, might be very good for the swelling you're having. They're a diuretic, but unlike other diuretic herbs and drugs, they don't leach potassium from the body. That makes them the safest diuretic. They also have liver and lymph stimulating properties, which would likely help your overall picture.

Siva

Thank you so much for taking time to respond. I'm using some herbal medicine already - calendula, nettle and yarrow. But I'm still struggling. My main concern now is the swelling of fingers because with psoriasis my chances are about 30% to have arthritis too. Here is my solar return as well, thank you for taking a look, I appreciate any insight.
tumblr_plhvoitetk1qclzv5o1_1280.png

Osamenor

Staff member
Wrong solar return chart. This is for your next one. Don't forget to change the year to 2018, because that's when your solar return was. And, if you haven't already, remember to change the reference place if you don't live where you were born. Astro automatically resets everything after you change the reference place, so do that first.

Also, the solar return with the natal is easiest for me to read. It's much slower going to have to flip back and forth. Try the natal + solar return with houses option.

greybeard

Wrong solar return chart. This is for your next one. Don't forget to change the year to 2018, because that's when your solar return was. And, if you haven't already, remember to change the reference place if you don't live where you were born. Astro automatically resets everything after you change the reference place, so do that first.

Also, the solar return with the natal is easiest for me to read. It's much slower going to have to flip back and forth. Try the natal + solar return with houses option.

A comment on bithplace vs. place of residence for solar returns:

Many years, many trials...
Place of residence hands down.

JUPITERASC

Thank you so much for taking time to respond.
I'm using some herbal medicine already - calendula, nettle and yarrow.
But I'm still struggling.
My main concern now is the swelling of fingers
because with psoriasis
my chances are about 30% to have arthritis too.
Placing an aloe vera plant on a windowsill of your home
would provide a reliable supply of fresh aloe gel obtained from its leaves
to soothe the psoriasis
Here is my solar return as well, thank you for taking a look, I appreciate any insight.
Both natal chart and solar return are dependent on a reliable time of birth :smile:

so keep in mind that any delineation is based on time of birth
and so clearly
if time of birth is not reliable
any delineation is also unreliable

Thank you for explaining.
I hope this is it.
with that in mind
the chart you posted shows that Scorpio 4th Natal House is highlighted for the solar return
Scorpio ruler is Mars
thus any transits to natal Mars from ANY transiting planet
as well as PARTICULARLY

any transits FROM transiting Mars TO any natal planet
must be noted

keeping an astrological transits journal :smile:

is a good way to daily track transiting planets

Fz hb

I noticed in your transits that pluto is hovering over your natal Neptune. I have seen this in cases of ovarian cysts, or cysts or tumors in pelvic area. I also noticed that your natal 4th is your sr ascendant for this year which is in Scorpio so any aspects by mars and pluto will dominate your life this year. And pluto is already doing that. You are also getting close to your Saturn return. With your natal saturn in 7th ruling your 6th, and natal 6th in capricorn, you will be dealing with health and relationships issues. This does not mean that you get scared of these transits. You just have to prepare. Health requires a disciplined lifestyle in order to conquer this transit. So just take care of your diet and lifestyle. And don't worry, you will be fine :)

watcherofthesouth

It's a very difficult time - Sade Sati ahead (not to mention Saturn Return). Celebrities going through this include Wendy Williams (health), Brad Pitt (Divorce/Lawsuits/Loss of relationship with kids), Chris Hansen (Money/Divorce/Arrest), Jeff Bezos (Humiliation/Money loss/Enemies), Donald Trump, George Clooney and many more. All are suffering, probably, from mental health issues/depression. It should be noted that not everyone suffers from the same thing during this time.

After just finishing Sade Sati myself, I would recommend the following after learning some Vedic tricks:
1. the main theme at this time is fear. I would try to meditate and listen to upbeat music. Your body responds to positivity.
2. use Saturn remedies (focus on Saturday especially for mantras) and do not touch alcohol or red meat.
3. be disciplined and take care of your health at the same time every day. drink water every day at a certain time, work out, take vitamin at a certain time. Show Saturn that you are serious about being organized and proactive about your health.
4. Some say to take care of a sick animal as a remedy when the 6th house is aspected negatively.
5. Know that this time will pass - you will feel better again. It will seem like a long time but this time is to teach you how to deal with loss and negative feelings and to learn to be strong and most importantly, patient.
6. This forum is also a wonderful remedy for when you need moral support or answers.
7. Talk to someone/i.e. therapist.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I noticed the Scorpio thing, too. Scorpio includes sexual organs, reproductive health, and hidden things. Plus, you have the SR MC at natal Chiron. I'm wondering if these health issues are something you've had underlying all along. Maybe not manifesting so strongly, but present in smaller ways.

Getting engaged is a big change. Have there been other big changes in your life recently? Or did your engagement perhaps trigger strong emotions for you, deep down? That might happen if you have any negative associations with marriage, or if you are not entirely sure about your relationship with your fiance. I'm not saying that's necessarily true for you. It may not be at all. But if it is, the engagement could be a triggering event that brings out the underlying issues. Or, some other triggering event could, even if the engagement really is a completely happy event for you.

Emotions don't cause health problems all by themselves, but if there is a physical health problem, major emotional events can trigger a flare up, or be the timing when it gets bigger. That's what I'm getting at here.

If you just turned 26, you're in a third house progression year. That makes Venus (ruler of Libra, your third sign) the time lord--that is, the planet that has extra say for you this year. SR Venus in Scorpio, SR first house: seems to suggest femininity, feminine issues, and the dark or hidden side of feminine. Also, marriage, partnership (no accident you got engaged on your birthday!), and, perhaps, feelings around it that may be deep and secret. Jupiter is also highly relevant, because you have it in the third sign. Jupiter makes everything bigger. You have a lot of swelling--very Jupiter.

Siva

Fz_hb, watcherofthesouth and Osamenor, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart. I do feel like health issues came out of nowhere and fear has completely taken over my daily life. I'm obsessing about my health and seem to discover more and more problems, there's no discipline because I can't focus on anything else.
Getting engaged was not a big change since we already lived together. We had our ups and downs but nothing major.
I googled Saturn remedies and I'll try to use them, see if that works out.
Thank you once again :love:

watcherofthesouth

I forgot to add one more thing.. over the next 2-3 years you may have an impulsive need to travel to unknown places. I've heard this many times from people (I headed to Dubai for absolutely no reason). Keep this in mind. I don't know if traveling helps or hurts, but it is expensive during a time when it is best to save money.

Siva

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not really an impulsive person though, we're saving to buy an apartment, and I can't get days off easily so at the time, it doesn't seem likely I'll travel much. But I'll keep it in mind. :)

JUPITERASC

Fz_hb, watcherofthesouth and Osamenor, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart. I do feel like health issues came out of nowhere and fear has completely taken over my daily life. I'm obsessing about my health and seem to discover more and more problems, there's no discipline because I can't focus on anything else.
Getting engaged was not a big change since we already lived together. We had our ups and downs but nothing major.
I googled Saturn remedies
and I'll try to use them
see if that works out.

Thank you once again :love:
Saturnian herbs that are somewhat foul-smelling to most people :smile:
are asafoetida and valerian .
Both of these herbs are powerful anti-spasmodics
acting to limit and sedate potential overflows of energy.
Asafetida is an Ayurvedic spice/herb used as an anti-viral
limiting the spread of bacteria
while Valerian limits chaos in the nervous system.

Other Saturnian herbs like horsetail, are rich in silica and minerals
popularly used for bone health for centuries
(Saturn as a metabolic energy for essential minerals)
arnica, potent wound and skin healer
nettle leaf and root highly mineralizing also excellent for bone health
similarly, comfrey.

Recipe: collagen rich, fermented, adaptogenic goodness.

SIMPLE MAGIC:
1 cup coconut yogurt
1.5 tbsp unrefined raw cacao powder
1tsp Plant Collagen
Blueberries
Rose Petals
Optional: 1tsp Adaptogenic Mushroom powder
1-2tsp Maple Syrup or Honey (sweeten as desired)
1Tbsp Coconut Cream Powder

DIRECTIONS

Combine all of your ingredients in a blender
or whisk intensively until all powders are dissolved.
Blend for about 10 seconds, serve

Top with blueberries, rose petals and coconut cream powder.