The reason why Gemini Moons are always searching for a perfect relationship

Hermeshadesluna

Not really a question, just an observation after reflection on this. After the reading the section on Gem Moons in Jan Spiller's Spiritual Astrology, I pondered how did she come to this conclusion. Then it hit me. Venus is the esoteric ruler of Gemini and of course since the element of air is the pure aetheric truth and ideas, and Gemini is also about uniting the Divine Masculine and Feminine together, plus the elemental composition of Venus is air. To find that perfect Yang compliment, since this is the Moon we're talking about. But I'm basing this off of Spiritual and Traditional astrology. Plus observations aside, any added thoughts?
Mods if this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move.

Januarystorm

as a gemini moon i can say that i agree with everything

not entirely on topic but i thought it would be nice to add to this- i read somewhere a while back that if you have the moon or venus in gemini (especially in houses 1 or 7) you have a greater chance of meeting your soulmate in this lifetime.

or another word for soulmate, because a soulmate does not always mean your romantic partner- a soulmate can be literally anyone you feel connected to in a divine way- your sister your best friend your dog- when people say soulmate they usually mean someone you are romantically involved with- and the actual term for that is twin flame- twin- get it get it wink wink

Last edited:

Hermeshadesluna

as a gemini moon i can say that i agree with everything

not entirely on topic but i thought it would be nice to add to this- i read somewhere a while back that if you have the moon or venus in gemini (especially in houses 1 or 7) you have a greater chance of meeting your soulmate in this lifetime.

or another word for soulmate, because a soulmate does not always mean your romantic partner- a soulmate can be literally anyone you feel connected to in a divine way- your sister your best friend your dog- when people say soulmate they usually mean someone you are romantically involved with- and the actual term for that is twin flame- twin- get it get it wink wink
Hey, Fam! Being a Gem moon myself, I've always felt that I would meet up with my Twin Flame in this lifetime, even before I knew the term for it. And I'm still looking, even though, you know being a Gem moon and all, I feel like my own **** twin😝