What's the purpose of this relationship?

helike13

Is it built to last? Or it will end soon? Karmic? Life lesson?

I worry about that Mars-Saturn hard aspect.

11875841c7f417e52274e3372bfcfc10.png

24b8af61a325a2e000a7149b6806fb25.png

Thanks.

ellie04

Mars-Saturn hard aspect can be non-life threatening as long as you have other good aspects to make up for it.

Your synastry looks pretty decent (Moon in sextile signs, Sun on Dsc/Jupiter, Sun opp Moon, planets in each others' 4/5 houses)... I believe there's affinity and romantic feelings. I haven't got the energy to scrutinise it in detail, sorry.

Honestly, your composite looks scattered and Chiron on Asc forms a t-square with 7H Uranus and 4H Saturn. This looks like the main challenge. Mars also in 7H conjunct Uranus square Saturn. Clash of the wills. You need to be very allowing with each other and address small issues as they come up, not letting them build into something irreparable. Sun square Jupiter can make you overly optimistic when together which caused you not to see the underlying issues that need to be addressed.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Mercury opposite mars is difficult to handle over time, especially in fixed signs.
In the composite mars/uranus square Saturn jumps right out as a warning signal.
Venus is not very active in the composite, except for the wide opposition to mercury. Venus is a romantic relationship is important.