Problems with friendships/relationships and socializing?

ZoraEos

My whole life, I have had social and communication problems. I had social anxiety growing up. Now as an adult, I've had some codependency issues in friendships and relationships, and let people walk over me. I often feel very awkward and exceedingly nervous in social situations.

What does my chart indicate about my socializing/communication issues and style? And does it indicate any hope for the future in terms of friendships and relationships?

Attachments

• birthchart.JPG
    birthchart.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 41

Fz hb

Hi zoraeos. I can understand and relatebto your problem. I am a newbie so I am not 100 percent sure what causes it. In my case it is the mercury Sun conjunction at the cusp of third house in Virgo. Mercury symbolizes communication and third house represents learning from surroundings so a combust mercury means inability to learn to communicate. I see ypur mercury is also conjunct Sun and the conjunction lies opposite to the moon hence the inability to express or aommunicate emotions properly.

Fz hb

Also your mercury is at a critical degree in ninth house so your decisions about what to say and what not to say might be hasty. It also squares mars in your seventh which might mean your hesitation or reluctance in sharing with partners or family and friends on one to one basis. Eleventh house represents soxial life which in your case is small as compared to the rest of the houses and has it's ruler in 12th and trines the retrograde Saturn in second. Which means you will probably have to methodically learn to socialize after having learned to identify your association with this world through objects or material stuff

ZoraEos

Also your mercury is at a critical degree in ninth house so your decisions about what to say and what not to say might be hasty. It also squares mars in your seventh which might mean your hesitation or reluctance in sharing with partners or family and friends on one to one basis. Eleventh house represents soxial life which in your case is small as compared to the rest of the houses and has it's ruler in 12th and trines the retrograde Saturn in second. Which means you will probably have to methodically learn to socialize after having learned to identify your association with this world through objects or material stuff

Thank you, Fz hb, for your insightful reply! :)
Yes, I definitely have a problem expressing and communicating emotions properly, that has harmed my friendships/relationships, so that could be a huge factor.
Yes, I am always apprehensive about what to say or not say. I am frequently double-checking it and it can be hard to be spontaneous sometimes. And I do have hesitance and reluctance to share with family/friends.
Yes, the small empty 11th house, that makes complete sense!
And the methodically learning to socialize makes sense. I actually had to methodically learn how to lessen my social anxiety and socialize during high school, so that I could make friends and participate in class during university. I still struggle with it though, but am finding out the reasons why.
Thank you!