Scary Solar Return - Pls Help to Understand

moon_rizing

Hello all,

I have been reading up on Solar Charts and I really confused!..lol

My solar chart for next year 2015/2016 doesn't have much other than doom and gloom. So I want to make sure I'm reading it properly. Also, one website (Astrology Online) seems to have only negative things to say about the major aspects of my SR chart. So I'm getting a little freaked out.

So the major concerns:

SR Sun in 12house
SR Mercury in 12th house

Both of these, as I have read, indicate a kind of "closure" either I withdraw myself or I am confined in some way. i.e.prison or hospitalization. ok...I do not want to go to prison! or be hospitalized !!

Oh and 1 website showed my SR Sun being in my 1st house. So just wondered if it could be interpreted as a 1st house sun. It is conjunct my Asc and I heard that that is a good sign and it looks really close to the line as if it could just be nudged into the 1st house ???

SR Uranus in 2nd house:

unexpected upheaval in regards to my finances. At the moment I'm not working and trying to find something. I live with my 84 yr old father and brother and they are borrowing money from me! I just sold a house last year - split from the ex. But money is almost gone !!

SR Mars, SR Venus, SR Chiron, SR Neptune all in 1st house:

Again, same web site, mars alone in the 1st house was considered a disaster!! Venus was actually a protection it stated. But to have all these planets plus Chiron in my 1st house - is there something that will be going on ?

SR Moon in 7th house conjunct my Part of Fortune:

Does this affect my relationship with my boyfriend ? We have been together coming up yrs.

SR Pluto in 11th house:

I'm thinking maybe something might happened with my father. I read that Pluto here could mean bereavement of someone close. He is 84 yrs old, generally in good health. He has a slight heart condition. He is slow. Arthritic. I'm always afraid he will fall down and really hurt himself.

So, maybe I will be confined, withdrawn because my father gets hurt and I have to be with him all the time...or be with him at the hospital ??

I don't know how to read SR properly. And after reading from that website. I feel like moving to get a better SR!! lol. I'm am going to prison, with no money and I lose my father!!

Please anyone who can read this chart please give me some glimpse of hope.

Thank you!

Moon

Attachments

• SR 2015.gif
    SR 2015.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

kimbermoon

Hi there;
Before putting all of your fears in one basket and imagining the worst of consequences, do note the positive interchanges that may help to offset the bad.
It is important to also consider the aspects of each involved planet, not just by house and sign.
Thus while the Sun is in the 12th H opposing Jupiter, there is also a nice trine between Moon and Pluto, showing the potential for transformations taking place on the emotional level. Pluto, like the Phoenix, is also about regeneration and renewal.
Saturn sextile Mercury might indicate better communications with your father, providing greater mental stability and security to allow for more meaningful mental interactions, especially if there are unresolved issues between you...mental and emotional stability are definitely needed in the face of any severe crisis; perhaps this can allow you to let go of any lingering feelings of responsibility or obligation towards him, if that be the case.
Also noted is that Neptune is supportive to your natal Moon at this time and that can indicate greater enlightenment or spirituality coming into play for you.
The stellium of energies in the 1st House is more about the development of your own personality and sense of Identity as you play out the dramas of your life.
Venus is approaching the conjunct with Mars, energizing your own intimate relationship, but is also square to the Moon, thus care and attention must also be directed to that relationship, rather than draining all your energies by tending to your father.
Personally I use the Phase of the Moon at the Return to gauge whether the overall energy flow will be increasing or decreasing. In this case we find the Moon at the Disseminating phase, just after the peak has been reached at the Full Moon, indicating that there will be continued personal growth as a period of disseminating and distribution of information and ideas unfolds; it is about reflecting on the lessons you encountered in the past year, and the sharing of information and ideas may be significant as a background influence.
My only suggestion is that you not take the perceived translations too literally. There are so many variables that can come into play and with the energy of Uranus, things seldom occur as expected; much more in-depth analysis is required and the aspects of the planets are more significant usually than just the house and sign involved. There are also the progressions and directions to take into account.
We are not really meant to know what the future holds for us, it is more about living in the present which sets the foundation for what may or may not occur. If you project worry and negativity into the future, that is what you will get in return. Better to focus on the positive planetary alignments that can help you to use the energies indicated to your best advantage. Perceptions, attitudes and beliefs play a large part in the future that you are creating for yourself.

sundust

Hi moon_rizing,

If you really don't like it (and I see why you might not), you could always take a nice last-minute vacation, especially if you have airline miles. Your chart in Sydney, Australia looks really nice (see attached): SR Ascendant in your natal 5th house, Mars and Venus in the SR 5th house, SR Jupiter in SR 10th house, a little bit of pressure from SR Saturn in SR 1st but everything else lines up nicely, so the year might just feel a bit heavy.

Just my interpretation and a nice suggestion for a winter break in a warm place :happy:

icequeen

moon_rizing, how are you holding up?
I have a stellium including Sun in my SR in 12th this year. Pluto in first and Mars in the Asc. Your year is 4 months in, are you OK?

Arena

When reading a solar return you need to first and foremost look at the planets that become closely angular. But best to use mundo angularity for this to make sure. Then you would look at ONLY partile or very close aspects (within 3°) in the SR and to your natal. The aspects that angular planets are making are most important. And then you always check the aspects of the luminaries.

In this case it is SUPER duper Sun-Jupiter - can hardly get any better!
It means success to you.

However, you are also getting Mars angular on your MC, which can indeed mean some trouble for you. And you are getting Saturn partile conjunct to your natal Neptune and Jupiter, which is not good.

But it is not all doom.

keywine89

Hello all,

I have been reading up on Solar Charts and I really confused!..lol

My solar chart for next year 2015/2016 doesn't have much other than doom and gloom. So I want to make sure I'm reading it properly. Also, one website (Astrology Online) seems to have only negative things to say about the major aspects of my SR chart. So I'm getting a little freaked out.

So the major concerns:

SR Sun in 12house
SR Mercury in 12th house

Both of these, as I have read, indicate a kind of "closure" either I withdraw myself or I am confined in some way. i.e.prison or hospitalization. ok...I do not want to go to prison! or be hospitalized !!

Oh and 1 website showed my SR Sun being in my 1st house. So just wondered if it could be interpreted as a 1st house sun. It is conjunct my Asc and I heard that that is a good sign and it looks really close to the line as if it could just be nudged into the 1st house ???

SR Uranus in 2nd house:

unexpected upheaval in regards to my finances. At the moment I'm not working and trying to find something. I live with my 84 yr old father and brother and they are borrowing money from me! I just sold a house last year - split from the ex. But money is almost gone !!

SR Mars, SR Venus, SR Chiron, SR Neptune all in 1st house:

Again, same web site, mars alone in the 1st house was considered a disaster!! Venus was actually a protection it stated. But to have all these planets plus Chiron in my 1st house - is there something that will be going on ?

SR Moon in 7th house conjunct my Part of Fortune:

Does this affect my relationship with my boyfriend ? We have been together coming up yrs.

SR Pluto in 11th house:

I'm thinking maybe something might happened with my father. I read that Pluto here could mean bereavement of someone close. He is 84 yrs old, generally in good health. He has a slight heart condition. He is slow. Arthritic. I'm always afraid he will fall down and really hurt himself.

So, maybe I will be confined, withdrawn because my father gets hurt and I have to be with him all the time...or be with him at the hospital ??

I don't know how to read SR properly. And after reading from that website. I feel like moving to get a better SR!! lol. I'm am going to prison, with no money and I lose my father!!

Please anyone who can read this chart please give me some glimpse of hope.

Thank you!

Moon

In a SR chart, Hospitalization of a parent would be moon/cancer in the 12th house or pisces/neptune in the 4th house. Making an opposition or square to the 6th house ruler.

Since you didn't post your SR chart, Does Sun/Mercury aspect the Moon negatively? I'm not seeing hospitalization but maybe a loved one gets "institutionalized".