Does exercise strengthen fire element?

Leocorpicer

Hello. In an astrology website which I don't quite remember, I read that exercising and bodybuilding strengthens fire elements in charts, thus making people more extroverted and self-confident. I lack the Fire element in my chart and therefore I am introverted and somewhat timid, would bodybuilding strengthen my fiery qualities and therefore make me more confident and socialable? I have recently begun fitness training.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 13

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello. In an astrology website which I don't quite remember, I read that exercising and bodybuilding strengthens fire elements in charts, thus making people more extroverted and self-confident. I lack the Fire element in my chart and therefore I am introverted and somewhat timid, would bodybuilding strengthen my fiery qualities and therefore make me more confident and socialable? I have recently begun fitness training.

I don't think that exercise strengthens the fire in your chart so much as it allows you to access the fire that is already there. But that is really all semantics, and I think the end result is the same.

If you cultivate the fire in your chart [your Sun and Chiron in Leo and NN on Sagittarius] with fitness training, then you will better be able to experience fire's qualities of being out there and enjoying yourself.

dr. farr

It does support Mars, and of course the heat developed by active exercise temporarily fans the fire element; however, if taken to extremes, the secondary and permamanent effect is the strengthening of the Water element in the system, which is automatically invoked to counter the excess heat (fire element)-so, best is mild exercise, to slowly develop a positive fire strengthening effect...

Specific to the OP's question, if Mars needs strengthening/support, then yes body building, etc would be of benefit to you as long as it is undertaken in stages and in moderation.

gen6k

Yeah to some extent you can strengthen the "fire mind", "fire body". Doing some kind of adrenal training, but it would also make you more angry. For example a reflex shooter game.

Checking out progressions and body rulers could maybe denote what is being strengthened.

Certain mental states are considered fire orientated, so you can try a combination of diet, excersise, supplement and social interaction.

Being out in the sun also helps a bit, the serotonin and excersise makes people more calmed down or controlled. I see it as an energy waste dampening effect. I actually like being high cortisol or low serotonin. Since serotonin is dampening of cognition (dopamine/acetylcholine). Like just cruise around in the sun like a sag or leo visit the beach and relax.

First you actually have to care about the social interaction, everything has a functional role and not everyone should become small talk extraordinaire.

One of the most important things is playing with your self confidence, and trying to not see yourself as someone apart.

Last edited: