Anyone versed with KP system for prediction

frankivibs

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is anyone among our seniors versed with KP method for predictions. Just need a single prediction done and see how it rurns out. I have heard its most effective in predicting life events?

Please shed some light and help

Thanks

frankivibs

Well Thanks! I need to know my engagement and marriage dates. Imean more into navmasha which you can tell.

Details: 22nd may 1983
06:45 am
new delhi, india

thnaks ! I will be looking forward

I do KP astrology. what do you wish to know? Will be happy to help.

mtayal

According to KP Astrology you have strong chance of getting married during Ra-Ke_Ve dasa from June 2011 - Aug 2011. Due to paucity of time I have not done transit calculation. In all probability you will have a Inter caste or Inter religion love marriage. I have not considered Navamsha because it is not valid in KP.

frankivibs

Hi mtayal,
First of all thanks for all the help and reading my chart. I do appreciate your time. Also i have just begining to start studying astrology so i have raken my chart a a case study as i know myself the best.

So just wanted to ask as how you have reched this time. By any chance can you illustate on this one? I mean how star lord, sign lord , sub lord effect seen under rahu-katu venus period?

Is all planets like 2,7,11 are considered?

In bewtween if possible please from your experience guide whether i shld study kp or vedic? I nean to say under your experience of predictiing events

also last of all you mentiomed about intercaste inter religion love marriage? Is that so? Coz chances of love marriage seem pretty low on my end -). Lol. Is there any paricular aspect which tells it? I mean i m curios to kbow whether i will have love or arrange marriage?

Please guidr me through. Thanks for thr time. Do appreciate all the help again

mtayal

Hi:

Subloard of 7th cusp is Rahu. 7CSL is significator 2,7,11,5 in addition to some other house. From the basics of KP we know that marriage is possible if 7CSL signifies 2 or 7 or 11. Love marriage is indicated since 7CSL signifies 5H. For timing of the marriage, I have calculated significators of 2, 7, 11. Significators of 2H -> Me, Ve, Ra Significators of 7H -> Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. significators of 11H -> Ju, Sa. Applying principles of KP for selection fruitful significators, I have selected Ve, Ra, Ke and Ju as the fruitful significators. In dasha chart , there are two sensitive zones Ra- ke- Ve and Ra - Ke - Ju. Rahu as the sublord of 7H indicates intercaste/inter religion marriage especially when Rahu as sublord of 7H is a significator of 9H. I have not done transit calculation to pin point the date as it is long calculation.

Mahesh

frankivibs

thanks mahesh. it really helps! so how has been your experience so far with Kp system?

just curious so i can start giving my astrology studies a little direction. tahnks
I do appreciate help given so far :)

mtayal

I experience with KP has been fantastic. I find it more scientific, and practical. I covers, natal , horary and numerology as well to some extent.

Mahesh

frankivibs

Hi,

I just picked case study for girl who has been already married.

10th april 1986
new delhi, India
17:17 PM

I just somehow not able to get down to list of fruitful indicators.

Mahesh,
If you wanna help me over in getting to her date of marriage which is already in past would be appreciated?
Is there any material/example/case study you can help in with respect to narrowing down of fruitful idicators as it seems to go over head?

frankivibs

Hi mahesh,

This lady got married in nov 2010 which is period of sun-saturn-mercury. and saturn is not at all in teh list of fruitful significators?

in btw how we narrow down list of fruitful significators

frankivibs

sorry mahesh I dont have exact date of marriage but it was in nov 2010 as got this data from someone.

after analysing this i analysed a chart of a friend 17 th sept 1983, 06:29 am, delhi; in this case 7th cusp lord also signify 5th and 9th house. although i will call his marr intercase but cant term it as love marriage even after seeing the fact that 7th sub was signifying 5th house.
Can you put some light"?

then again i started with a chart of lady 26th jan 1984, 06:45 Pm , Lucknow, Up india. she got married in
feb 2010, then again it was period or mer-mer-rahu or sun.
so wats the significance of mercury twice as i was thinking dasa -bhukti and antara needs to be different? aslo here saturn, rahu sun and i guess jupiter were among the fruitful.

how do we handle aspects and transits in Kp. dow e take it from natal cusp chart, or a lagna or a moon chart?

please suggest

mtayal

For the case born on 17/Sept, 7CSL is Sa not Rahu. Therefore not an intercast but spouse is much older to the native. Also Sa as the 7csl signifying 5h is in a movable sign showing failure in love not necessarily leading to marriage. Also if you notice csl of 5H is Me, which indicates possibility of more than one love affair but it neither signifies 11 or 7 means not really successful in love affairs. I have not checked the other chart. But you can dasa and bhukti of same planet if the same plant appears twice in ruling planets and is not in star or sub of a retrograde planet. Transit is complex. In KP you use transit of Sun to calculate a date when the event is supposed to happen during a period of a year. Transit of moon if it is likely to happen during a period of a month. Transit of ascendan if the event is likely to happen in a day. Aspects allo make planets as weak significators.

frankivibs

Not going all that great. I usually go pick up articles from internet. but still need to find a balance between my spiritual side and practical senses.

which ever chart i start with deviates one way or teh other questioning things. so lot of confusion. I was thinking about picking few books but again lets see

In btw can you tell me? Is everything destined in life ? or its freewill?
Is you marr partner fix for a lifetime? you believe in karmic

I dont know over past few incidents faith has been shattered so just trying to build it up

How are you learning KP, self initiative using books or is there someone guiding you?

mtayal

Well I can just answer your profound questions on the basis of what I believe in. Not sure if it is right or wrong. I believe we are all bound by destiny but there is some leeway given to us in terms of freewill. Like a cow tied, can move around (freewill) while being tied but can never be free (Destiny). To some extent on the basis of our karma(Freewill) we can reduce the malefic aspects but cannot completely change the destiny. This is my belief. whether it is right or wrong nobody knows.

You will need a systematic approach to your reading if you wish to learn KP. Pickup some good books. I am sure books will provide you right direction.

Gss

If everything is destined,,means like written in books for us...then we are like
toys & remote is in god hands...Karmic is very big role in life..whatever you do
your life (Good or Bad) you will surely get back that deeds you done in diff.
forms...In past, your karmic deeds get late in life ..like in children or grands...
Now a days, fast life ..you get rewards fast or may be in your old age.

I believe 50% destiny & 50% karmic...dont know right or wrong