Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 12-18-2020, 02:24 AM

Stay or move?

Hi,

I am currently living in V and ever since I moved to this city/country, life has not been great, this feeling of isolation, career troubles, family, finances etc have been hounding me.
I want to move, to have a fresh start, for myself, find love, marry again, do well professionally, and have my son with me. But I struggle to decide should I stay or move, as the current country will be good for my son, but I am almost dying here everyday. And I intuitively somehow don't feel comfortable here. I want to move to either G city or M city (both in the same country). Which will be better to have a happy life personal and professional? or should I stay in V for a miracle to happen and wait for life to improve?
Ideas please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G1.jpg (49.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg M1.jpg (49.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg V1.jpg (48.7 KB, 3 views)

Unread 12-19-2020, 03:23 AM

Re: Stay or move?

Anyone here ???
Unread 01-03-2021, 05:10 AM

Re: Stay or move?

Astrodienst (the site where you retrieved your charts) has Astroclick Travel, an interactive map - https://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?...oom=2&btyp=acm. You can locate the places and compare them to your natal chart.

Tags
move, stay