Fellas who have Saturn in 5th house.... How's your love life? :)

wilsontc

Staff member
serious dating, to belike

helike,

You asked:
Fellas who have Saturn in 5th house.... How's your love life?

People with Saturn in the 5th house (or Capricorn on the cusp of the 5th house) approach dating seriously. Instead of simply being something fun, dating is a serious thing you wouldn't just do with ANYONE. As a result, some people won't ever find someone who they feel they can be "serious"enough about to date. Others won't want the responsibility that dating leads to. Whatever they decide, it will take a LOT of time to find the "right" one that they feel they can be serious with and settle down with.

Seriously,

Tim

clip11

helike,

You asked:

People with Saturn in the 5th house (or Capricorn on the cusp of the 5th house) approach dating seriously. Instead of simply being something fun, dating is a serious thing you wouldn't just do with ANYONE. As a result, some people won't ever find someone who they feel they can be "serious"enough about to date. Others won't want the responsibility that dating leads to. Whatever they decide, it will take a LOT of time to find the "right" one that they feel they can be serious with and settle down with.

Seriously,

Tim

I have Capricorn on the 5th house cusp and I have never felt, at least consciously,that I take dating seriously. However, it seems like I've always had bad luck for the most part in that area.

johnstevens

I'm throughly convinced that my love life is terrible because of this position.

I also after Venus and am dominant Saturn in my birth chart. I have read that Saturn means everything in the birth chart.

So to reiterate my love life is absoutely horrendous and I am of the belief that my Saturn in the 5th house plays a huge part in why this is.

To be blunt about all this, I'm thirty years old my love life is terrible and in all actuality has never once been good and I think my Saturn in the fifth house is a defining factor on why things are they way they are.

Zora

Account Closed
I'm throughly convinced that my love life is terrible because of this position.
This sounds more like a strong 8th house placement in house - where a what you are convinced of and your own beliefs can be of heavy weight and the stone in your way for longlasting relationships (what is 8th house as well)

In every chart saturn can only do - what house ruler decides and saturn is always only pursuing the taks he himself has - from the house and its subject he rules in a chart.

Zora

Account Closed
To be blunt about all this, I'm thirty years old my love life is terrible and in all actuality has never once been good and I think my Saturn in the fifth house is a defining factor on why things are they way they are.

Saturn in 5th house in natural zodiac sun house is mainly about self-identification and independency and father as first model role how to act as a man and father experience in childhood - what can take influence on everything.

5th house is sexuality and own children - but what 5th house not is - it is not about relationship.

Relationship is 7th house - sign and of ruler of it and how it goes show the aspect of 7th house ruler and placement in 7th house. Marriage/longlasting relationship is 8th house.

Zora

Account Closed
I have read that Saturn means everything in the birth chart.
Saturn means success in real life - no success in life with a good challenging saturn in a chart.

And if you know, that saturn rules the spine and the bones - you can imagine - what a human being would be and look like without all this.

Zora

Account Closed
Is it true that it will be easier with time?

Yes it will be more easier if you learn saturn's lesson well. Saturn in 5th is selfrestriction in the youth and you don't feel yourself very worthy and hesitate in all what you do - take and look at everything very seriously. Nothing doing just for fun only - all must have a certain sense.

Mostly not very spontaneous in all matters of adventure and avoiding any risks. Saturn in 5th is a strict father demanding expecting performance and having a strict eye on you as his child.

If you can leave your father's opinions on you - and can be and find your own authority for your own life - you will be successfully on your own life - as saturn in 5th house is of saturn/sun correspondence and a chance for being successful in what you do - if you do and plan it ina structured way.

What in fact - with a strong strict father in childhood - can take some time to get out there - and sometimes stay a never ending story - depending on aspects saturn has.

Zora

Account Closed
So to reiterate my love life is absoutely horrendous and I am of the belief that my Saturn in the 5th house plays a huge part in why this is.

After first saturn return 29/30 mostly all gets better and some different.

As saturn in 5th house is about how you yourself act as a man - he therefore is certainly a part of all what you do.

But saturn on its own and in general -doesn't destroy love life or prevents relationships - in contrary - marriage is ruled by saturn. And saturn is known for being truthfull and responsible and being reliable and loves longlasting matters and subjects - he also initiates in his transits. But it certainly depends on aspects - saturn has.

I also have saturn in my 5th house and I am married for the second time - first lasted 20 years - 2nd still over 22 years now.

So - I am personally very much convinced from something different and from self-experience than you are and have. But saturn also had more time to convince me about his reliability - than he just had at your end till now. :wink:

johnstevens

Saturn in 5th house in natural zodiac sun house is mainly about self-identification and independency and father as first model role how to act as a man and father experience in childhood - what can take influence on everything.

5th house is sexuality and own children - but what 5th house not is - it is not about relationship.

Relationship is 7th house - sign and of ruler of it and how it goes show the aspect of 7th house ruler and placement in 7th house. Marriage/longlasting relationship is 8th house.

I see that you mentioned something regarding sexuality, that's exactly where I'm having the problems and issues and have always had the problems and issues and like I said I'm convinced the reason why is my Saturn in the fifth house. Also every relationship I've ever had with a female has been a complete failure and sex plays a major factor in this.

I have read somewhere that Saturn can be somewhat of a late bloomer and that things can improve later in life and I'm drastically hoping this is true in my case especially on the sexual side of things.

I was born on April 25th 1989 in Chicago, Illinois and I saw that you said something about the eighth house and I believe my eighth house is in Pisces.

Thank For you your time and I hope to hear from you again soon.

John.

Zora

Account Closed
I was born on April 25th 1989 in Chicago, Illinois and I saw that you said something about the eighth house and I believe my eighth house is in Pisces.
Thank For you your time and I hope to hear from you again soon.
John.

Your accurate time of birth from birth certificate is needed as well.

Zora

Account Closed
I see that you mentioned something regarding sexuality, that's exactly where I'm having the problems and issues and have always had the problems and issues and like I said I'm convinced the reason why is my Saturn in the fifth house. Also every relationship I've ever had with a female has been a complete failure and sex plays a major factor in this.

I have read somewhere that Saturn can be somewhat of a late bloomer and that things can improve later in life and I'm drastically hoping this is true in my case especially on the sexual side of things.

I was born on April 25th 1989 in Chicago, Illinois and I saw that you said something about the eighth house and I believe my eighth house is in Pisces. Thank For you your time and I hope to hear from you again soon.
John.

But John - you have a full 5th house and it is jupiter who rules your 5th house and decides on all your planets in 5th - what to do and how to act. Saturn rules your 6th house - your capability to adapt yourself to outer influence and to correct yourself according to what you experienced as bad.

And to me - it looks like that your mother - shown with a strong pluto as ruler of your 4th house in your 4th house took a severe mental and controling influence on you with her own thoughts - also in question of sexuality - as pluto opposes your venus as ruler of your 3rd house ( your own mind, thoughts and manner of thinking) and also your 10th house - your personal lifepath.

Pluto sextiles and controls your saturn, who is ruler of your 6th house - where you learned to adapt yourself to your mother in your childhood and you probably took over her opinions and thoughts about sex life /sexuality - and what she saw as clean and reasonable and ok and what is not.

With neptune in your 5th house as ruler of your 8th house in conjunct with saturn and sextile with pluto you might have had the only chance to hide yourself and learned early to hold yourself back- to don't get verbally attacked by her for being sexual active. With moon in 5th house you are a very sensitive man and immediately react on feelings in your environment with your mars-male energy - with moon in exact opp with your mars.

Your jupiter as ruler of your 5th house - sexuality is only barely aspected - except a biquintile on your saturn but is in exact trine with your lilith in libra in 3rd house - it is what you think and learned about to think about sexuality - what gets an issue for you like a self-sabotage programme and addiction with neptune ruling your 8th house - a subconsiously stored memory from your childhood. It is not your physical body itself.

With mercury ruling your 2nd house - physical body house in inconjunct with moon as ruler of 12th house - it might have also been that something happened before your birth - you already took over in prenatal phase during pregnancy of your mother (12th house is also prenatal house)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 astro_2gw_saturn_in_5th_hp.84862.52458.jpg
    1 astro_2gw_saturn_in_5th_hp.84862.52458.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

helike13

Saturn means success in real life - no success in life with a good challenging saturn in a chart.

And if you know, that saturn rules the spine and the bones - you can imagine - what a human being would be and look like without all this.

But what if the native collapses and gets exhausted under the pressure of Saturn?

johnstevens

But John - you have a full 5th house and it is jupiter who rules your 5th house and decides on all your planets in 5th - what to do and how to act. Saturn rules your 6th house - your capability to adapt yourself to outer influence and to correct yourself according to what you experienced as bad.

And to me - it looks like that your mother - shown with a strong pluto as ruler of your 4th house in your 4th house took a severe mental and controling influence on you with her own thoughts - also in question of sexuality - as pluto opposes your venus as ruler of your 3rd house ( your own mind, thoughts and manner of thinking) and also your 10th house - your personal lifepath.

Pluto sextiles and controls your saturn, who is ruler of your 6th house - where you learned to adapt yourself to your mother in your childhood and you probably took over her opinions and thoughts about sex life /sexuality - and what she saw as clean and reasonable and ok and what is not.

With neptune in your 5th house as ruler of your 8th house in conjunct with saturn and sextile with pluto you might have had the only chance to hide yourself and learned early to hold yourself back- to don't get verbally attacked by her for being sexual active. With moon in 5th house you are a very sensitive man and immediately react on feelings in your environment with your mars-male energy - with moon in exact opp with your mars.

Your jupiter as ruler of your 5th house - sexuality is only barely aspected - except a biquintile on your saturn but is in exact trine with your lilith in libra in 3rd house - it is what you think and learned about to think about sexuality - what gets an issue for you like a self-sabotage programme and addiction with neptune ruling your 8th house - a subconsiously stored memory from your childhood. It is not your physical body itself.

With mercury ruling your 2nd house - physical body house in inconjunct with moon as ruler of 12th house - it might have also been that something happened before your birth - you already took over in prenatal phase during pregnancy of your mother (12th house is also prenatal house)

attachment.php

Like I said I'm convinced it's because of the Saturn in the 5th house, it's the most logical explanation on why I have these problems with my sexual situation, I just hope things better and go the way I would like them to go.

I have read something that Saturn in the 5th house is one of the worst placements although I have also read somewhere ( I think and I hope) that things may eventually get better?

What do you know about Saturn in the 5th house? and like I said on my birth certificate it says I was born at 1 pm in Chicago , IL on April 25th 1989.

I'd like to hear everything you have on Saturn in the 5th house.