Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

The smile is an AW passive aggressive special! Lol

Its a smart war tactic where he/she/it gathers positive karma from only positive output until a smiley mountain has been built up and the one who attacks it might shoot down a small rock but it risks the shooter to be buried alive/mauled under the whole mountain when it cracks.

Y

david starling

Its a smart war tactic where he/she/it gathers positive karma from only positive output until a smiley mountain has been built up and the one who attacks it might shoot down a small rock but it risks the shooter to be buried alive/mauled under the whole mountain when it cracks.

Y

Siriusly! :smile:

Ukpoohbear

Y

I’m worried about you :)

Ukpoohbear

I came across a recommendation for this site while exploring Quora. It was described as being written by a guy who was an ascended master himself but he says he realised the domain was free so too it and wanted to write about what he knew for his children. Actually the stuff he says is perfectly reasonable (within the confines of metaphysical topics) and he isn’t selling anything.

http://www.ascendedmaster.com/

Our resident immortal fairy, queen of all fairies, Ynnest and our resident king of mermaids, David Starling, read energy too and would probably agree with the majority of what is written. I like it because it doesn’t contain any stupid names or theories about the spirit world, like most modern spiritual texts contain.

Ukpoohbear

I’ve recently become interested in animal communication and am part of a fb group. There’s a lady who has been posting examples of her animal communication stories and I have to say, they are a joy to read. But I’ve just seen her advertise $100 readings for live or deceased pets ‘but please no lost pets because I don’t know how to locate them yet.’ Well, fake spiritual types make me sick so I replied to her advert that she shouldn’t be charging $100 for something she is not fully competent with and leaving out the only verifiable thing.

SunConjunctUranus

I’ve recently become interested in animal communication and am part of a fb group. There’s a lady who has been posting examples of her animal communication stories and I have to say, they are a joy to read. But I’ve just seen her advertise $100 readings for live or deceased pets ‘but please no lost pets because I don’t know how to locate them yet.’ Well, fake spiritual types make me sick so I replied to her advert that she shouldn’t be charging $100 for something she is not fully competent with and leaving out the only verifiable thing.

Good progression, uk. Hopefully you will soon meeting up with your future partner from that group. Avoid any mumbo-jumbo mantra when to attaining such pinacle, which you had been done in the past. Good luck.