Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Forgotten Warrior

Slow but steady. And, Easy does it. Plans probably won't work out as planned, but will work out.

Hello.
I read your reply,and I'm quite surprised to find out that my chart has been analyzed here.I must thank you both for doing this.
Yes,what you both said about my T-square is true.I feel a constant pressure on me from almost every person important in my life,especially from my family(my mother is the more authoritarian one,not my father).
And I indeed do things slowly but steady,but now it's been harder for me because everybody around me does things faster...
And conspiracy theorist confirmed the thing with uncertainty and security(Angular Uranus and 8th house Cancer Moon).
Again,many thanks,I never expected to(indirectly)get here!
Shocked,but honored,
Forgotten Warrior

david starling

Hello.
I read your reply,and I'm quite surprised to find out that my chart has been analyzed here.I must thank you both for doing this.
Yes,what you both said about my T-square is true.I feel a constant pressure on me from almost every person important in my life,especially from my family(my mother is the more authoritarian one,not my father).
And I indeed do things slowly but steady,but now it's been harder for me because everybody around me does things faster...
And conspiracy theorist confirmed the thing with uncertainty and security(Angular Uranus and 8th house Cancer Moon).
Again,many thanks,I never expected to(indirectly)get here!
Shocked,but honored,
Forgotten Warrior

C.t. coined the expression I used, "dynamic uncertainty", so I thought he should have a look at the Chart to which I applied it.

david starling

Also what does 12/12 mean?

Oh oh. I'm supposed to fully explain it in a thread of its own. And, it incorporates the Aquarian Age from a tropical point of view, which I had to figure out on my own, since no one else seems to have realized the possibility.
I'm also supposed to explain THAT, which is sort of a prerequisite to exploring "12/12".
Short answer: 12/12 adds two Domicile-rulers, the Asc and the Age-indicator, bringing the number of Domicile-rulers to 12, one for each Sign. There are meaningful Sign/Rulership patterns involved, which adds interpretive information to the standard, Modernistic methods most of us are already using. Makes changes to things like Exalted placements, etc. as used in Traditionalistic astrology, which is "7/12": Seven Domicile-rulers for 12 Signs, with the 5 easily visible planets having 2 Domicile-signs each.

Forgotten Warrior

Oh oh. I'm supposed to fully explain it in a thread of its own. And, it incorporates the Aquarian Age from a tropical point of view, which I had to figure out on my own, since no one else seems to have realized the possibility.
I'm also supposed to explain THAT, which is sort of a prerequisite to exploring "12/12".
Short answer: 12/12 adds two Domicile-rulers, the Asc and the Age-indicator, bringing the number of Domicile-rulers to 12, one for each Sign. There are meaningful Sign/Rulership patterns involved, which adds interpretive information to the standard, Modernistic methods most of us are already using. Makes changes to things like Exalted placements, etc. as used in Traditionalistic astrology, which is "7/12": Seven Domicile-rulers for 12 Signs, with the 5 easily visible planets having 2 Domicile-signs each.

Interesting,I never heard of this before.
I'm curious about this Age-indicator though...
It's about how the Aquarian Age is reflecting in a person's chart?

david starling

Interesting,I never heard of this before.
I'm curious about this Age-indicator though...
It's about how the Aquarian Age is reflecting in a person's chart?

Yes, the Age-indicator is a full-fledged rulership member. It represents our own planet Earth's astrological effect as it transits the Signs. Actually, the Aquarian Age hasn't started yet though--it's on deck, waiting for this tropical Age of Capricorn to reach its amazing but painful conclusion. The timing is tricky, because there's "nutation" involved, so the astronomy requires a lot of explaining as well. Sign-blending is important also--it's now Cap mixed with an ever-increasing amount of Aquarius.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I’ve been waiting for a thread to explain 12/12. I’d also really like to see how using the Age of Aquarius works in a chart and to see a step by step guide to how 12/12 works, or what is classed as a benefactor etc

Forgotten Warrior

Yes, the Age-indicator is a full-fledged rulership member. It represents our own planet Earth's astrological effect as it transits the Signs. Actually, the Aquarian Age hasn't started yet though--it's on deck, waiting for this tropical Age of Capricorn to reach its amazing but painful conclusion. The timing is tricky, because there's "nutation" involved. The astronomy requires explaining as well. Sign-blending is important also--it's now Cap mixed with an ever-increasing amount of Aquarius.

I read lots of theories about the Age of Aquarius...
Nutation?What kind of nutation?
We're dwelling into astronomy?
We're now on the border of two Ages...It's estimated that the Aquarian Age will begin in a few centuries...

david starling

I’ve been waiting for a thread to explain 12/12. I’d also really like to see how using the Age of Aquarius works in a chart and to see a step by step guide to how 12/12 works, or what is classed as a benefactor etc

It's not just about the Age of Aquarius. It's about a viable "Age-indicator" which transits all of the Signs, and is now approaching tropical Aquarius. "Step by step"....interesting way to approach it. I've been having trouble figuring out the best type of format. Thanks!
Maybe with Merc in Libra I'll be able to really get a start on this project.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

It's not just about the Age of Aquarius. It's about a viable "Age-indicator" which transits all of the Signs, and is now approaching tropical Aquarius. "Step by step"....interesting way to approach it. I've been having trouble figuring out the best type of format. Thanks!
Maybe with Merc in Libra I'll be able to really get a start on this project.

I hope you'll succeed in doing so.