Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

I’ve never been a fan of D&B tho, if I listen to music it’s acoustic or 90s it something easy listening. My mind goes 100mph so it needs something relaxing or I get confused. But D&B is also associated with large groups, so it could also be that. I prefer a live band in a pub playing classics.

SunConjunctUranus

Did you miss the part that says "on the island"? I understand that English isn't your first language.

What do Awaraks speak?

I only asked about "Arawak", not in the island. :smile:

The language is far from similiar though.

How about Arawak, conspiracy?

Com de b lies, conspiracy?

Btw, when I was a kid, mr Bombastic were very popular in my village.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I answered within the context of Jamaica, since that was what we were discussing. :smile:

Good ol' Uranus, I was waiting for your attempt at a "gotcha".

What's the deal with those natives in Indonesia? Can you say more?

Conspiracy,

I'm not make this up. I have an uncle who is a Catholic monk and work in Sao Bernardo, Brazil. He say that racially speaking, native people of central America are looking exactly like people in Indonesia (Singapore and Malaysia, even Laos and 8's country too). Oh and their Pagan rituals, dance, and adorations seems familiar to me. Thankfully, there is an attempt to save and educate them for equality by some organizations, at least in Brazil. I don't know how's it going in Jamaica and Carribean, though I notice there is an organization run by goverment to save native people of Dominican, and Bahama.

Here is my tribe's Pagan dance. Btw, it's my village, i'm one of those spectactors.
https://youtu.be/uB4H4aadBlE

This is the actual fight
https://youtu.be/4tJIQgSGi7Y

There are at least 100 more languages and other pagan's dance and rituals within the country.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I'm thinking the dynamic uncertainty mostly comes from the Angular Uranus at the bottom of the chart? Her Cancer Moon in the 8th is really sensitive to security needs so I see the dichotomy in that regard. What were you looking at in the chart?