Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

It means to hook up bodies together in unison for making love, the casual use of language implies it will be a casual, one-night encounter.

Do you want to hook up with girls casually? You probably do if you are young and horny. Me? I don’t I like to preserve my body and keep it to myself even when dem horny boys try to get me to play with them n tings.

Lmfao, I did not aware of that culture seriously. You know, darker human (such as myself) tend to viewed in the low totem pole of society. Even in the inferior nation such as ourself. Seen?

No, I recently curious about the "practical" meaning of the word that I asked to you. It's very uncommon here, unless you already in a relationship for 6 months or so.

So, how do you view a relationship in your current age? Then I can have a better garsp of how do you feel right now.

Ukpoohbear

Lmfao, I did not aware of that culture seriously. You know, darker human (such as myself) tend to viewed in the low totem pole of society. Even in the inferior nation such as ourself. Seen?

No, I recently curious about the "practical" meaning of the word that I asked to you. It's very uncommon here, unless you already in a relationship for 6 months or so.

So, how do you view a relationship in your current age? Then I can have a better garsp of how do you feel right now.

Racism exists everywhere even in UK but I would like to think most people in the UK are not racist but there will still be some.

I have been single for two years and I am happy. I want to meet the love of my life but with my chart it is not guaranteed so I will have to work towards it. I need to learn to trust people and I also need to learn to show people I am trustworthy. I like to hide a lot because I find people scary even though people are nice but I struggle to connect out of fear.

I am waiting for the right man, the man to be with forever and I get my ‘cricket bat’ and hit any intruders to my life who are not nice.

‘I can see through you, you are just trying to use me or pretend to be nice, I see you, shoooo’