Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

In 3 days, Mercury (as well as Venus) will ingress Libra. In 12/12, Merc in Libra is Catalytic in regard to thoughts. I'm hoping for some new insights, to maybe enable some remodeling of my current "thought palace".

david starling

Good night, sunshine.

conspiracy theorist, I imagine all that’s why “Big Bang” end of the world theories are more popular than the dragging timelines of karmic retribution which satisfy no sense of justice.

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

From a poem, "The Hollow Men" by T.S. Eliot

david starling

David, is 'remodeling of the thought palace' the best possibility for everyone when Mercury is in Libra, or is it a heightened possibility for you due to where Libra falls in your Chart?

It should affect everyone's thought paradigm, and at least shake things up a bit. In my own case, with Neptune important in my Natal-chart in (Whole-sign) H8, and Exalted in Libra (12/12), it should be accentuated.

david starling

What do you mean by 12/12?

It's a new system of Sign/Rulership patterns. I keep meaning to write a comprehensive explanation in its own thread, but I need a quiet mind for that, which has been something of a problem. There's a lot about it on other threads though, in bits and pieces.
It relates directly to the ancient religions, especially Greco-Roman, but also Sumerian & Egyptian.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

conspiracy theorist, I imagine all that’s why “Big Bang” end of the world theories are more popular than the dragging timelines of karmic retribution which satisfy no sense of justice.

It's certainly more glamorous than a barely perceived rebalancing of the scales which may or may not occur when the person who wants retribution is looking. There is an emotional high element that I think makes these things addictive to "end-times junkies". Those the world over who partake in active measures know that humanity loves a good drama.

Wonder why people evoke Karma's bitchiness whenever someone ticks them off. Is it truly an evolved stance to make karma do its justice, or is it moral cowardice and superstition lest Karma's bitchiness slaps them in the face? What about the "sinning in one's heart"? If one is plotting on karma destroying your enemies, why shouldn't karma dictate that your foul spirit deserves further shaving down before you begin to mind your own business?

david starling

It's certainly more glamorous than a barely perceived rebalancing of the scales which may or may not occur when the person who wants retribution is looking. There is an emotional high element that I think makes these things addictive to "end-times junkies". Those the world over who partake in active measures know that humanity loves a good drama.

Wonder why people evoke Karma's bitchiness whenever someone ticks them off. Is it truly an evolved stance to make karma do its justice, or is it moral cowardice and superstition lest Karma's bitchiness slaps them in the face? What about the "sinning in one's heart"? If one is plotting on karma destroying your enemies, why shouldn't karma dictate that your foul spirit deserves further shaving down before you begin to mind your own business?

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap" sounds more like common sense than anything esoteric. Although, it does appear that some escape punishment for obvious crimes during their own lifetime. Hence, the need to believe they'll be punished in their next one. Or, those who appear to be good people suffering punishment for no apparent reason, explained by what they did the last time around.

conspiracy theorist

I play with the idea that "evil" is its own counter-force on the divine ledger. Death is an integral part of life, yet death-dealers are always seen as "going against God". Somebody has to take out the trash. Maybe that's why I have an attraction to systems that honours destruction as a needed element in the divine play. The sephirot Geburah comes to mind, the hermeticists attributed the Angel of Death Samael to this sphere. Look at the role the devil played in The Book of Job.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I like this quote from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, "“Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil."

david starling

I play with the idea that "evil" is its own counter-force on the divine ledger. Death is an integral part of life, yet death-dealers are always seen as "going against God". Somebody has to take out the trash. Maybe that's why I have an attraction to systems that honours destruction as a needed element in the divine play. The sephirot Geburah comes to mind, the hermeticists attributed the Angel of Death Samael to this sphere.

Currently, we've got transits supporting this point of view, especially Mars trine Saturn. Btw, there was an ancient Greek belief that Zeus, as in the case of Yahweh, sent the Great Flood to purge the human race of sin. Didn't work too well, though. :lol:

david starling

I like this quote from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, "“Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil."

:innocent::unsure::devil:

Whoam1

It's been a zillion years I know. Remembrance of me or not is not of my priority, I'm here to try and ping the moricand pattern? Whoes down?

conspiracy theorist

I understand it's a modern siderealism discovery. Want to say more on it since you're introducing the pattern? I notice the chart they used has Sun in Cap and Mercury in Sagittarius like yours, and I'm wondering if that has something to do with your piqued interest.

*scratch that, those placements don't apply to your sidereal chart, save for the Mercury. Let's hear why you're interested in cracking the code.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Code is purely planetary actually I believe, meaning that system wise if one could agree on nature's if planets [which except for Pluto and some minor translation looses is actually achievable].

First and foremost I want to crack the code because someone knows it, posted about it, but wouldn't explain it. It's an act of rebellion and slight spite.

That same person btw thinks my mercury in scorpio might be slightly more angular than what my birthtine suggests (making your implactions about mercury slightly more accurate).

conspiracy theorist

Code is purely planetary actually I believe, meaning that system wise if one could agree on nature's if planets [which except for Pluto and some minor translation looses is actually achievable].

First and foremost I want to crack the code because someone knows it, posted about it, but wouldn't explain it. It's an act of rebellion and slight spite.

That same person btw thinks my mercury in scorpio might be slightly more angular than what my birthtine suggests (making your implactions about mercury slightly more accurate).

I must say that there seems to be an element of theater and perhaps power-playing with the way he presented the pattern, demarcating that only he and those he allows to know the pattern, and not giving any but the most tenuous confirmation that someone is on the right track. Someone sensitive to abuse of power might be pissed at that, so it's understandable why you'd feel the need to expose this pattern and show him up.

In any event, there are conventions in modern sidereal that don't apply to in other systems, and since he is being so cryptic, no one can tell if this is something that one could only pinpoint with the special tools that modern siderealism uses.

One chart is hardly helpful if one wants to find such a pattern, especially since it is supposedly a 3 in 1000 chance pattern.