Transit Pluto in my Cap 8th house. Other strange things tbc. People who take the occu

catharticHands

Serious only. TransPluto H8 Cap. TransNep H11 Pisces/25° Moon. TBC.

I've decided to leave what you're about to read as is. Want to say more. Typed it out on mobile (unable to upload-no mobile exp-and yes, read the sticky post) and first post. I appreciate deep insight no matter how unpopular or strange. Not just generic explanations please. Ask me questions too if you'd like. To start off, name all strong points you see such as what's been going on with my pluto transit and what has it done that you can gather?

I do not identify with how inconsiderate and lowly depraved my immediate family is. I love my parents and will be there for them when they can no longer bathe themselves even if I strongly dislike them. I'm extremely empathic but discriminative to manipulative tactics. I longingly search for people who are similar to me. Stable. Like to stick to solving problems and not ignore them but chatty to only give up. Who don't play unwarranted games. At least aged 34 but not strictly so. Experienced and full of wisdom. The kind of fun had at Burning events. Never been promiscuous but endlessly curious on the intimate reasons why people do what they do. I may disagree but rarely feel I will ever tell who I admire for multiple reasons. I value being shown things I could not afford to understand or be graced with. I feel indebted permanently.
Very selective. I need to be intimate and go towards that becoming one sexually. Parents twisted idea of care extended barely to bills. No responsibility for their actions. Father still desires drugs but has yet to use after 12 years. Father pretends to be unemotional, whines and drinks everyday and mother extremely overbearing, cannot do anything by herself. When I finally see an opening I carefully saw, my brother and sister think I'm the one out of line to this day. I'm extremely lonely and isolated. I'm a level 10 horny all the time but very private about it unless I've said some online or I feel they're as strange as I am. I feel so lost spiritually and seek a mentor that won't be easy given what I'm looking for. I've been with one man. Very interested in the occult. I question everything. After discovering this regional burning....I've noticed the facades of some and the little reality of some showing their true selves. Like me. If I could be a part of a theme camp that has longed for me part family and romantic as I do them. Whoever they are. I need guidance in this labyrinth of a world. I feel I belong but lack the luck or know where it is. I wonder if I found them. I did meet someone very peculiar and responsible financially. Claims he's aware of his promiscuity but goes ahead and tells me what seems to be so private after one day not too long ago. Is it because of the unusual details of myself I took a risk with after so many years? I feel so old emotionally and prefer people open up to me by opening up with my inner philosophy. Practical and emotional observations. I'm trying to understand what he's doing. I could give his chart too but not as in depth.

Female; Aug of '91

House 4 Sun Virgo 3°
House 11 Moon Pisces 25°
House 4 Mercury Leo 24° 15'46"
House 4 Venus Leo 26° 31'37"
House 5 Mars Virgo 26°
House 4 Jupiter Leo 26° 34'
House 9 Saturn Aqua 1° 22'8" Retro
House 8 Uranus Cap 10° Retro
House 8 Neptune Cap 14° Retro
House 6 Pluto Scorp 17°
House 10 Lilith asteroid Cap 13°
House 8 True NN Cap 18°
House 6 Ceres Scorpio 7°
House 5 Pallas Libra 11°
House 8 Juno Cap16° Retro
House 3 Vesta Leo 8°
House 3 Chiron Leo 4°
House 7 Eros Sag 9°
House 6 Part Fort Scorp 16°
House 6 Vertex Scorp 3°
House 8 lilith (i) Cap 9°
House 4 Waldemath Virgo 7°
House 9 Sado Cap 29° Retro
House 6 Lust Scorpio 15°
House 3 Psyche Leo 14°

H1 Gemini 8° 34'
H2 Cancer 1°31'
H3 Cancer 22°33'
H4 Leo 15°49'
H5 Virgo 15° 38'
H6 Libra 25° 23'
H7 Sag 8° 34'
H8 Cap 1° 31'
H9 Cap 22° 33'
H10 Aqua 15° 49'
H11 Pisces 15° 38'
H12 Aries 25° 23'

Empty Houses of planets:
H1
H7 (eros asteroid)
H10
H12

SunConjunctionMercury 9°16'
SunConjunctionVenus 7°01'
SunConjunctionJupiter 6°58'
SunTrineUranus 6°31'
SunSquareAscendant 5°03'
MoonOppositionMars 1°07'
MoonTrinePluto 7°51'
MercuryConjunctionVenus 2°16'
MercuryConjunctionJupiter 2°18'
VenusConjunctionJupiter 0°03'
MarsTrineSaturn 4°34'
SaturnTrineAscendant 7°12'
UranusConjunctionNeptune 4°11'
NeptuneSextilePluto 3°36'

Last edited:

katydid

I was interested in the thread because I also have Pluto transiting my Capricorn 8th house now.

And I can relate to your raw feelings---although that was something I would have written many years ago, as I am much older than you. But I can relate to wanting to find where I fit in, and my perfect group to feel at home with.

You are a very 'mutable' person, with Sun/Moon and Ascendant, all in mutable signs. So it is no surprise that you say you are feeling lost and feel like you are questioning everything, and need a mentor to help guide you.

The Pluto transiting the Uranus in Cap in your 8th will help open you up to new ideas, new realms, new personal revelations and developments. Go for it. :sideways: