Can antiscia or/and parallel and/or same timed-multiple minor aspect save a chart?

chappygirl

Briefly I'd estimate that the matter will have to go before a judge-7th house significator just entering the 8th whole sign house; in the chart querent party (Mars, based on rising sign of Scorpio) is in its fall in Cancer, and co-significator Moon flows to conjunction with Saturn (drawn out matters; dealing with stern authorities, etc)-in my opinion the chart is not favorable to the hopes of the querent party.

UPDATE: Indeed, you are right.
No news from opponent and sollicitor since july. They never replied to the contestation letter.
Today, they have taken action so a judge will have to intervene.
Also, this happened exactly 14 weeks after the chart was drawn. Thus, minor aspects did give an insight to the answer.

Also, I noticed that in the same time unit, all following sesquisquare take place between significators:
- Moon/1st
- 7/2nd
- 7th/pluto
- 8th/Neptune

I know minor aspect are not taken into account however, have you had the experienced of a chart where they did give insight on the outcome?

Last edited:

chappygirl

opponent is not happy
kind of a situation .. wanted more or thought he/she would get more (venus in taurus) then sh*t hit the fan (venus conj crying sisters pleades) so she will have to settle for what he/she gets

Hopefully this could mean that the judge will decide that opponent will not get as much as he wanted?...
to be continued lol