Read My Chart/ Any Advice Is Welcomed

DeLaDinero

Id like to hear a better interpretation then what ive read myself online

a main concern is me always getting stuck in life

id like to know my knacks and talents

any information is appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_deladinero.51038.12499.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_deladinero.51038.12499.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 55

DeLaDinero

i just want to understand myself and live how to live amongst that world.
Ive been home a straight month and still cant think of any answers.

Osamenor

Staff member
You have a packed ninth house. Do any of these things interest you: education, teaching, travel, philosophy, culture, anthropology, or religion?

The ninth house is about expansive experiences. What I listed above are some examples of those kinds of experiences, and of what the ninth house indicates. Most of your planets there are in Aquarius, which suggests a free thinker, a rebel, a truth sayer... and also has a strong connotation of groups, social movements, revolutions, things like that. Capricorn, on the cusp of your ninth house, suggests discipline and perseverance. You could be very dedicated to a ninth house-type of pursuit if you find one that speaks to you.

Gemini sun and Gemini rising reinforces the picture of someone who needs to see and hear and speak their truth, to teach and learn, to communicate with others. A twelfth house sun helps you sense the undercurrents of society around you and tap into them. You likely have a gift for leadership, whether or not you can see it. With the placements you have, you're not necessarily the kind of leader who can tell anyone what to do and they'll do it, but you have a great capacity to lead by example, by setting the tone, by tapping into the group's energy.

DeLaDinero

Id love to travel the world, feel different experiences, talk to wise folks about life and really get the most of what i can before i pass

Osamenor

Staff member
I just feel stuck in an unhappy life

Id love to travel the world, feel different experiences, talk to wise folks about life and really get the most of what i can before i pass
If you were traveling the world, having different experiences, and talking to wise folks about life, would you still feel stuck in an unhappy life?

If the answer is no, that's what you need to be doing. Why don't you start now?

What would be my best choice for a career ?

Your chart gives you lots of options. The best way to narrow it down is by what you're interested in. Have you considered any particular careers? If so, what?

UnaCorn

With that :sun::opposition::pluto:, and the :moon::aquarius:, you are probably someone who thrives on being contrary to what the others around you say and do. This can be fine, if handled consciously. Find the things that are dysfunctional in your environment, and go do the exact opposite.

If you are stuck, you need to activate your :mars:. Since it's in the 4th H, this can be tough to do, because it's buried in the unconscious. If you are a woman, you have been socially conditioned to disown your Mars anyway. Don't be surprised or afraid when, after poking around under the surface a bit, you discover quite a bit of anger built up over the years. I also have Mars in the 4th, and when I finally discovered it, I had to do quite a bit of work with venting and expressing my anger in a healthy way until it reached equilibrium.

You have a lovely :mercury::trine::mars:, though, so you can get in touch with that inner drive through writing and communicating. (Myself, I have :mars::trine::venus:, so when I get angry, or when I need some motivation, I go buy or just look at pretty things. :) )