someone asked me to post my chart..

here it is :) a bit blurry but let me know your opinions on anything..Not looking for anything in particular i guess but i love hearing opinions on anything anyone would like to contribute. i posted it in another forum but i guess ill put it here as well. Im interested in knowing more about anaretic degrees and what it would mean if you have a few, espeicially on the ascendant and moon? I feel like i have a high responsibility to the world (Capricorn rising of course) and i feel as if i have to lead humanity towards the truth. Im curious also about the saturn t square in my chart, and also how i can fufill my N node...
these are a few things in mind but even if you have input on other things i am more then happy to hear

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 10.06.34 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 10.06.34 AM.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
What's your opinion on having no water in your chart?

I think that i am suffering for it, and that is why my chiron is in a water sign un-ironically. I have a t square with a uranus venus opposition which is all square to saturn which is at 16* and my chiron is 13* away from that so if it was a bit closer i would have a grand cross.. and i think that it explains a lot of it. I am definitely quick to move on from things and do not like to dwell on negative emotions when involved with another person, and my quickness to move on is often seen as insensitivity but i am also very empathetic and have a lot of capability of feeling other peoples emotions , despite the lack of water.

Zora

Account Closed
someone asked me to post my chart..

Hello whathehellkara,

I hope for you, that the someone - who told you to post your chart here - is here as well to tell you more about it himself.

here it is :) a bit blurry but let me know your opinions on anything..

Your chart isn't blurry - your chart is not complete and is not easy and comfortably to read without planet placement positions and house cusps info table below. And without transits shown on outer circle.

This might be the reason for less answers here.

Harmelia

here it is :) a bit blurry but let me know your opinions on anything..

Hello!
My vision isn't so great, so I always appreciate it when people give their birth date, birth time and birth city/country. I can see it better and play with charts better when I have it up on my own program. If you don't mind, posting, that would help - at least - me. Did you have a specific question or reason for posting, other than someone telling you should?

Hello!
My vision isn't so great, so I always appreciate it when people give their birth date, birth time and birth city/country. I can see it better and play with charts better when I have it up on my own program. If you don't mind, posting, that would help - at least - me. Did you have a specific question or reason for posting, other than someone telling you should?

September 15th, 1999 2;35 PM Boca Raton, Florida

No specific questions, perhaps in the other thread that i posted where someone asked me to post my chart, have to go back because i cant remember. But perhaps opinions on my strengths vs weakness? Also what i can do to contributing to my N Node

Attachments

36.6 KB · Views: 21
Hello whathehellkara,

I hope for you, that the someone - who told you to post your chart here - is here as well to tell you more about it himself.

Your chart isn't blurry - your chart is not complete and is not easy and comfortably to read without planet placement positions and house cusps info table below. And without transits shown on outer circle.

This might be the reason for less answers here.

i hope this is better

Attachments

36.6 KB · Views: 24

Harmelia

September 15th, 1999 2;35 PM Boca Raton, Florida

No specific questions, perhaps in the other thread that i posted where someone asked me to post my chart, have to go back because i cant remember. But perhaps opinions on my strengths vs weakness? Also what i can do to contributing to my N Node
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Thank you for posting your data. Okay. You ask about your North Node – and of course, it is connected to the South Node. The South Node represents your wound. With it in Aquarius, 2nd house conjunct Uranus – I think something sudden happened to you in a past life – something on the scale of an earthquake or some other natural disaster. Could have been an auto accident. It was something that happened so suddenly that you could not process it correctly. You may have dissociated the entire experience and any feelings associated with it – because that’s often the natural response people have in those kinds of situations. Whatever happened, a suffered a wound to your self-concept – and feelings of self-worth. It may have had something to do with being unable to do anything about the situation or feeling responsible for your family and being unable to help them. It could simply that you felt totally helpless.

With Saturn squaring the nodes and it also being the traditional ruler of the SN in Aquarius, you may indeed may have felt at least partly responsible for what happened – whether this is true or just how you felt. You may have a residue of guilt to work through in this lifetime. If you dissociated, then you may need to get in touch with a number of feelings you have difficulty in accessing.

The North Node in Leo in the 8th house is trying to help you access those unconscious, dissociated feelings. That’s what people do in the 8th house. They do inner work, they dig up unconscious feelings, they remember, they work on themselves to transcend all those feelings and then, they are healed. Counseling, dream work, meditation – are all things that might benefit you. Leo is your self-identity – playing with different roles, self-discovery through trying different things. Of course, it’s the 8th house, so you are doing inner work to investigate your self-identity and let go of identifications that no longer serve you.

Venus is also in the 8th house. It rules your 10th house of career in libra. This suggests that you could even have a career in psychology or therapies that help people get in touch with themselves – and their unconscious self. Hypnotism, past life regressions – that kind of thing would fit. This is one way we look at vocation – not the only way. It’s just a suggestion to think about. The 2nd house is also the house of money – so – you might have had money in your past life and lost it. You might be able to make money doing something in the technology field, as Aquarius/Uranus rules that. There are numerous possibilities there. You could do humanitarian work with an organization. Your Moon is in the 11th house – so there is a focus there.

Sun in Virgo with Mercury in the 9th gives you excellent analytic skills. If you do negative Virgo, you’ll dip into feelings of self-doubt, self-criticism, self-denigration – even guilt and anxiety. So, if you do that, you’ll need to work on positive Virgo – analysis for understanding, perfecting a skill, working hard, being organized and process-oriented, caring about health and nurturing yourself – being helpful to others. In the 9th house, you will expand upon your positive Virgo abilities and skills – learn from others – assimilate what you’ve learned – and become a better YOU. It’s an expansive house. You might like to travel. If not, then you’ll enjoy higher education or at least always learning something new. You could teach, write or be involved in a health field.

Your Sag Moon is conjunct Scorpio Chiron in late 11th house. That’s a bit of a tough one. It’s a very close conjunction and out of sign – two different signs. To me it says your Sag Moon is like your Sun in the 9th as Sagittarius is the natural sign of the 9th – it’s expansive. Your Moon likes to learn and grow and become. It wants to do new things, has lots of interests, and might be philosophically-oriented. It’s a fire sign and voracious – has a big appetite. Chiron in Scorpio is saying, there are some emotional things that are hard to get to. Of course, we knew that already by looking at the North Node, but here it is saying it again. So, you may resist digging into your inner world. It may not be easy for you. Something then, may happen that forces you to look within instead of forging ahead without.

If your birth time is off just a little, you could be a Sagittarius rising sign. If you were born at 2:32 instead of 2:35 am, you’d have Sagittarius there. Being that close to the cusp, no matter what your true rising sign is, you’ll no doubt feel both – Sag and Capricorn. A Capricorn rising is also not so emotional – at least, other people will not see you that way. You’ll be a hard worker and will enjoy it. You’ll probably like to keep moving physically during the day – in a steady, plodding sort of way. The negative qualities could be you are a workaholic, you repress emotions, you feel guilty or responsible a lot. Depression is usually a Capricorn/Saturn thing – or is involved.

A Sag rising will have that expansive, enthusiastic feel, like your Sun in the 9th and Moon in Sag. Positive Sag loves to learn, may like to travel, will like to philosophize – will like to set goals and achieve – loves sports – will like to compete. This all goes for Sun and Moon as well. The negatives of Sag – are being judging – thinks in black and white – either/or, right/wrong, best/not good – there’s no grey area of consideration for strong Sag’s. They think they know what’s right, best and correct. That’s if they dip into the negative qualities. Most of us have both positives and negatives of our planets / signs.

The challenge for you will be Saturn in Taurus, 5th house. The 5th house is Leo’s natural house, the sign your North Node is in. So, the focus is really on your self-identity. Sagittarius thinks it knows, but, well, he can be a lot of hot air. He can be overly optimistic about who he is and what he can do. Saturn here is trying to set you straight about that. You may have been brought up to think positively about yourself – and that’s fine – but sometimes we don’t get a good balance between thinking positive and thinking maybe we could improve a little. Jupiter/Sag will see the glass half full. Saturn will see it half empty. I don’t think you have any difficulty in seeing the glass half full, but you will have difficulty in seeing the whole glass. That is the challenge.

You’ll be 21 years old this year, so this challenge may not be apparent to you yet. You’re just starting out on your own. You need to go out there and do your best, follow your heart, try new things, get a career. That’s all part of the process of becoming an adult. But, when something shakes your confidence along the way, get this little reading out and read it again. If and when that happens, it is exactly the time to reflect upon your feelings and upon yourself. That is the meaning of the North Node. You will learn something very valuable. You will become a better person. You will enjoy yourself more when you are open to challenging your own ideas about yourself. A part of you won’t want to because who you think you are is so positive. And I’m very certain you have many positive qualities and these will be good to keep. But no one is perfect. We can all improve. For you, the glass half empty awaits your attention. When you give it your attention, you can then empty the glass all together and just be YOU.

this was so beautifully articulated! thank you for your time and words. Everything was well said and very accurate. I have a high responsiblity to others, but i also have a high responsibility to myself and accurately defining my self worth in a positive light <3
thank you thank you thank you
I am always on a quest for the truth and highly obsessed.. i want to know everything, partially why i fell in love with astrology, but definitely associated with my sun and moon position. thanks again!

Harmelia

this was so beautifully articulated! thank you for your time and words. Everything was well said and very accurate. I have a high responsiblity to others, but i also have a high responsibility to myself and accurately defining my self worth in a positive light <3
thank you thank you thank you
I am always on a quest for the truth and highly obsessed.. i want to know everything, partially why i fell in love with astrology, but definitely associated with my sun and moon position. thanks again!

You are so very welcome. Glad I could shine some light . . .