Surgery during an exact Pluto natal Pluto square

balooga

I'm having my tonsils removed at the end of November, and I checked my transits to see that tPluto will be exactly square my natal Pluto. Natal Pluto is in the 12th, transit in the 3rd. Any thoughts on this? Would you reschedule? I only hesitate since it's oral/throat surgery and Pluto (and Saturn) are both transiting my 3rd house. Thoughts?

Last edited:

balooga

I attached my chart with transits for the day of surgery. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191008-124344_Chrome (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20191008-124344_Chrome (1).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 30

balooga

Well, Pluto is "extirpation", fitting for a tonsillectomy.

Oh that's a good point! Do you think the square would indicate it will be difficult? I mean it's an adult tonsillectomy, I know it will be difficult, but I guess the square is what's making me hesitant. I'm probably still going to do it, though. I don't think with the infections I keep getting it can be avoided at this point. Note that Saturn is also opposite my natal mercury right now! These tonsil issues started around the time the Saturn mercury transit started.

Thank you for your reply!

Lin

You can't escape the Pluto transit as it is very long. And it is a "generational" aspect. But Other transits seem fine, considering it's surgery.
I am wondering why you are worried about it....it is one of the most common surgeries there is.
Is there something else that could impact this issue?
Or don't you trust your surgeon?

LIN