Will I potentially marry my old neighbor? Is music important?

srhsss

Hi all,

Wanted to see if anyone wanted to take a stab in reading my chart. It's clear to me from my own reading that relationships/having a partner are very important (with all of the 7th house action) but I'm trying to understand more about what kind of person that partner could be. Also, curious if anyone can help me understand why I'm so addicted to music as well/why it's the main thing that makes me feel love.

I recently went back to my hometown for a wedding on Oct 29th and made out with my childhood crush who played the music for the wedding. We grew up on the same street and went to both grade school and high school together. I've had a crush on him since I was 5. He has been putting out solo music for the past 3 years and is also a lawyer. Ever since then, I have had such a hard time pushing forward in this new industry on this new coast because my heart is in the nostalgia of my hometown.

Curious if there is some weight in my chart to these emotions or if they are simple Venus in Pisces problems :)

Some details to help about the chart:
3rd house/9th house themes are super big in my life. I grew up in a small beach town on the US east coast with a younger brother and sister. My brother is super grounded and is an electrical engineer, while my sister is the most unpredictable spacey/artsy person I've ever met. My neighborhood was super important to me as well as all of the friends I made growing up (we are still all super close). I began to stray from my hometown when I began butting heads with my dad philosophically (he was very traditional and strict). He was adamant about the traditions of the church we grew up in and I disagreed with a lot of what was taught. Since then, throughout my life I've been a seeker of different philosophies/theories and ways of thought.

I recently just moved to the opposite coast to follow work in new concepts. I work in Virtual Reality (new tech)-- attempting to tie music in with the new medium. Music has always been my main passion besides creative writing.

I was in longterm relationships nonstop from age 14-27. I've now been single for three years, focusing on career.

Thank you for any insight you may have!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_sarah_stevenson.72762.44938.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_sarah_stevenson.72762.44938.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 24

angelic

Hi Sarah,

I ran your chart on astrotheme.com and looked up where your Juno is to give me a better insight of what partner the universe could want your you. Juno represents your partnerships and the sign its in will give an idea of what kind of partner the universe wants for you. The house your Juno is in will give an idea as to what area of your life your partner will effect. You have Juno in Aquarius in 5th house. This means that you want your partner (Juno) to be different, weird, quirky (Aquarius). They need to stand out in a crowd and be able to do their own thing. You wouldn't fall for someone practical. They need to be different in some way. A rebel or a revolutionary in some sense. Someone who isn't afraid to be unique. With Juno in Aquarius in the 5th house, you want this person to inspire you creatively. This person makes you think differently, gives you new insights and ideas. This makes me think of a muse-artist type relationship. Yoko Ono and John Lennon. Someone who inspires you in some creative way or vice versa.

This could explain why you feel like music makes you feel love. Music is something very creative so it would make sense that you could feel love in this way, especially if it were music being played by someone you love or admire. Venus in Pisces is a very dreamy, romantic aspect so it would make sense that you would gravitate to more idealistic forms of expression. A very romantic person indeed.