will i find a stable relationship?

ritz

kindly help me understand if i will find a stable relationship at all. quite frustrated with things not working out.

Attachments

• horary chart.gif
    horary chart.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 33

Sunrise

ritz

oh you mean i need to put up the link and not the attachment?

oh pardon me! i don't know what hora chart is. i am a beginner in this, still learning. hoping to catch up slowly. thank you for ur guidance. :)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
oh you mean i need to put up the link and not the attachment?

oh pardon me! i don't know what hora chart is. i am a beginner in this, still learning. hoping to catch up slowly. thank you for ur guidance. :)

You have put up your birth chart. A horary chart not a birth chart. Rather it is a chart for the moment that the question became clear to you.

Please carefully read the forums' Horary Rules here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

It will give you information on how to construct the chart and you already know how to upload it. The Horary Rules will also provide guidance for you on what kinds of questions are meaningful to pose for horary.

Best,

Last edited:

ritz

You have put up your birth chart. A horary chart not a birth chart. Rather it is a chart for the moment that the question became clear to you.

Please carefully read the forums' Horary Rules here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

It will give you information on how to construct the chart and you already know how to upload it. The Horary Rules will also provide guidance for you on what kinds of questions are meaningful to pose for horary.

Best,

Thank you for your helpful guidance and information. Much appreciate it. Am new here. So still learning. And thank you for posting on my message and leading me to the right info once again. :) take care