Ok who wants to detangle this web? I would love to finally be financially stable.

I'm sooo sick and tired of my financial ups and downs! I'm just ready to be financially stable once and for all. Maybe a was a queen in a past life but I def was poor and I'm not comfortable with living paycheck to paycheck at all! I have Uranus in the 10th which makes me despise working for other people but my Cappy sun needs success ... I'm interested in opening my own metaphysical shop but of course this takes time and money that I dont have. I just had a baby boy (Ian) in July ... he's my world and I want nothing but the best for him. We're currently living off hubby's income which is hard but I'm one of those people who innately knows that I will be wealthy some day ... when that day will come is what I need help with. Tell me what you think ... all readings welcome. I'm adding natal transits and birth chart. Yes birth time is accurate ... birth certificate. Hope the link works.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_24gw_01_appollonia_2014114_hp.23702.59658.gif&res=100&va=&cid=avwfiler9BSQB-u1350137448